Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Well, good night my funny darlings! Have a wonderful week! I am actually going to NY for a wedding (one of my son's friends, it was so sweet of her to invite us!). Looking forward to a fun outing! Take care of yourselves and stay safe!! 

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

My friend’s alcoholic sister is having an online romance with a guy from Afghanistan. (Not sure if it’s a guy or from Afghanistan, but anyway). He wants her to sign some papers and she told my friend that she plans t9 sign because she loves him. Although she never met him. 90Day, up close and personal. 

I'm no expert, but I'm seeing some red flags here.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Well, folks. I started at the vineyard yesterday. It's a lot of work and I have a lot to learn, but I think it's going to be a lot of fun! And I'm working with a guy who made a Darcey and Stacey reference so I'm in good company! The grand opening is the last weekend of the month and I'm working 9 and a half hours each day. Oy! Wish me luck!

Wow! I'm glad you liked it. I'm currently working at the front desk in a hotel and just got off of vacation, but on Friday I found out that two of my co-workers are going on vacation next week, and I will have to cover them. So I normally work until 1:00 p.m. but this week, I actually have to work until 4:00 p.m. It will probably be tedious, but I will try my hardest!

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

Ah ight, I'm out a bit early Mah Babyloves.

It's a big week in the Dawghouse: my top artist (and songwriting partner) has a juicy part in Snake Eyes, premiering this week, so if you're into big action flicks, you're vaxxed (and can remember where your movie theater is), give it a shot please 🙏

I'm sure both mahboy (LOL) Steven Allerick (and Henry Golding) will provide some nice eye candy for y'all!

Anyway, I'm done with my shameless plug. Y'all can leave me now...

giphy.gif

Oh! How exciting! Good luck with that 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, magemaud said:

They were all overdressed compared to the rest of the reunion guests. Charlie’s wife is channeling Betty Rubble. 

What ever the hell Chucklefuck is wearing is not doing him any favors 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

My friends boss just went to Morocco. I told her she needs to watch this show of course nobody listened to me, but at least (because her business is not doing well due to the pandemic) if she does this show for dosh I’ll have an inside view. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
14 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Please...let them sell that whatever things are making those hair "waves" at the closest yard sale 

I think they make Jenn and Libby look like cocker spaniels 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, greekmom said:

People that need to be pushed off a cliff:

the whole Potthast clan excluding Andrei

Grangela and Mykull

Kalani and Asuleu 

Add.....Big Mike, Tiffany and Bucky (can't recall his name). I can't take this season, I was here reading but busy looking online for a printer ha ha.  The show was not good for me tonight, not even snark worthy lol but y'all made it better!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

I thought the hair crimpers or whatever they were called years ago were out of style. Guess everything comes back.

I did that to my daughter's hair 30 years ago. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:
5 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

I am blind. Its 23 HOURS until the Darcey and Stacey show

And I don't care. Darcey and Stacey make me bored.

They're still alive...and being PAID by TLC ???  Wonders never....

3 hours ago, endure said:

Tiffany and Bucky (can't recall his name)

Ron-ULD

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

Angela has no reason to be on this show, so they're really scraping the bottom.  It's amazing that TLC never, ever finds the bottom.

ahem.. DARCY AND STACY.. the bottom of the bottom

6 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

Yikes. Any chance that he has reformed at all? Not defending him, just wondering if he's cleaned up his act.

Actually, in the article quoted above, it states he didn't blind the man, that the man was blinded years before. It does also state he was a teenager at the time and has since stated his remorse and change of heart.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

They're still alive...and being PAID by TLC ???  Wonders never....

Ron-ULD

Bucky lol, is Jovi, sorry I couldn't remember his name 😬

17 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Why is she blaming Andrei? Her dad brought it up!

Her dad made the BIG MISTAKE of giving all of his family members work...whether they're qualified or not.  The sisters (especially ONE of them) and Charlie believe THEY are the only people allowed to "partner" with their father.  He's not allowed to make any decisions on his own ... and certainly isn't allowed to have any "side deals."  TLC got a bargain when they hired Libby's harridan sister.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Tiffany AND Kalani are BOTH as big as houses.  What difference does it make?  THEY BOTH GINORMOUS!!!

There will always be big or "ginormous" humans...and there will always be people of the opposite sex attracted to them, no matter the reason:  sex, money, charisma, mommy/daddy issues.  Tiffany and Kalani both have enormous breasts--and THAT is another story.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

Why is it called foosball? What is a foos? 

It's nothing clever or even interesting: 

"Seeing that table football was very popular in Europe, Patterson seized the opportunity and contracted a manufacturer in Bavaria to construct a machine to his specification to export to the US. The first table landed on American soil in 1962, and Patterson immediately trademarked the name “Foosball” in America and Canada, giving the name “Foosball Match” to his table."

• Love 1

So Chuck is going to work with Andreiiii on his most recent rehab project and split the profits 50/50, that makes no sense at all, Chuck has purchased the property, wholly so he will be losing money, why wouldn't he take that in to consideration before he offered 50% to Andreiii? 

Andreiiii has nothing to lose in this scenario, does this mean that Andreiiii will be responsible for not only the reno but the marketing and sales of this property?  

Isn't it funny that I am thinking this is a real deal and really thinking it thru?

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

Her dad made the BIG MISTAKE of giving all of his family members work...whether they're qualified or not.  The sisters (especially ONE of them) and Charlie believe THEY are the only people allowed to "partner" with their father.  He's not allowed to make any decisions on his own ... and certainly isn't allowed to have any "side deals."  TLC got a bargain when they hired Libby's harridan sister.

Andrei has value to the business, he can be an enforcer/rent collector/muscle in the rough and tumble world of house flipping.  I can't see the Coven bring much value to the business other than complaining and feathering their own nests.

18 hours ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm so weirded out by TLC's idea of "sexy."  Phone calls in the bubble bath and someone feeding someone else strawberries.  They keep using these things to signal "LOOK HOW SEXY" and it just bombs so hard!

I think the Love After Lockup franchise people does the same thing with rose petals, spread seductively on unwashed bed comforters and stained carpets.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

So Chuck is going to work with Andreiiii on his most recent rehab project and split the profits 50/50, that makes no sense at all, Chuck has purchased the property, wholly so he will be losing money, why wouldn't he take that in to consideration before he offered 50% to Andreiii? 

Andreiiii has nothing to lose in this scenario, does this mean that Andreiiii will be responsible for not only the reno but the marketing and sales of this property?  

Isn't it funny that I am thinking this is a real deal and really thinking it thru?

Point of order, Father Chuck said "split" the profits, not divide the profits equally, unless I missed that part.  If Chuck didn't say 50/50, split can denote any percentage.  

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 3

My loves? I’m standing here at the airport waiting for you with Darcey and Stacey and we are majorly melting down. Where is the live chat? Are you hiding behind an airport pole like Mohammed? 

• Love 2
(edited)

I’m sorry Count Georgi’s long hair just cracks me up.  I usually like men with long hair but not this guy.  He missed his chance in the Twilight series.  

Both of the twins look better without the lashes etc.  The tracks from the extensions are horrible.  Now they seem to be wearing full on Brett Michaels wigs with their own headband style.  Yikes!

Edited by Emmeline
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Just watching last night's episode now. I'm laughing at Tiffany allowing herself to be filmed with bed hair, but she's fully made up.

Angela saying "clitorious" makes my weird rhymey brain think of Oscar Pistorious and now I'm convinced Angela's clitorious is gonna shoot Michael to death through the bathroom door.

Edited by FrancescaFiore
My phone's speech to text stutters.
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I don't believe 50/50 is their deal ... and even if it is ...

7 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Andreiiii has nothing to lose in this scenario,

Nothing to lose?  Chuck can sit at his desk and fiddle with his papers and his phone while Andreiii is driving several miles every day and doing months of hard physical labor.  It probably IS worth 50%.

This will work ONLY if the wicked sisters (that includes Charlie) and their spouses BUTT OUT of this business deal.  Chuck and Andrei need to form their partnership LEGALLY and separately.  (I know this is reality TV.)  Give it some really annoying name.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Angela saying "clitorious" makes my weird rhymey brain think of Oscar Pistorious and now I'm convinced Angela's clitorious is gonna shoot Michael to death through the bathroom door.

Ha ha! The notorious clitorious, indeed!

I have to apologize to you guys once again for being late. This morning I had to wake up, eat breakfast, and get ready for work. I arrived at work around 8:25 this morning. I was going to get on here at noon, which is my break, but unfortunately the internet was not working very well due to the rain! And I had to be very busy at the desk today, because there were only two of us there (me and my supervisor). I ended up being done at 4:00 p.m. today, and when I got home, I had a virtual meeting from 5:00 to 7:15! So yeah, I've been so busy today. I think I'm gonna go and sleep now.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Just watching last night's episode now. I'm laughing at Tiffany allowing herself to be filmed with bed hair, but she's fully made up.

Okay, we are sisters:  I thought the EXACT same thing about Oscar Pistorious too. 

• LOL 2
(edited)

My friend came over last night. Her boss (who is 66) went to Morocco to meet up with a guy she met online. He is 27. She had a wonderful 10 days with him and she stated (to my friend) that he treated her like a queen. Now they are discussing marriage and she wants to bring him over on a Visa. My friend laughed because I knew what Visa he needed, the timing and other details. I also had good questions. She looked at me funny and asked how I knew all this stuff and  I told her 90 Day Fiancé. I told her that they need to watch this show to learn about some possible red flags. She doesn’t want to upset her boss with this “nonsense”. I’m just SMH. This show should be required viewing for those thinking about these types of marriages. They don’t work more than they do. I’ll keep you posted. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 4
On 7/19/2021 at 10:05 PM, FrancescaFiore said:

Angela saying "clitorious" makes my weird rhymey brain think of Oscar Pistorious

Clitorius, Pistorius, Victorious, Glorious, Notorious, Laborious: the poetry just writes itself! 

• LOL 2

I was just reading some articles about Angela's weight loss "journey" (God, how I hate that term) and they kept referring to her as "America's Favorite Meemaw." I guess it's not just the Pillow Talkers who find her antics hilarious 

• Love 1
(edited)

The 30 minute preview tonight for HEA is awful.    Michael and his buddies discussing producing sperm to ship to the U.S. to use on 900 year old Angela is hysterical.     Frozen containers (they use Nitrogen) won't last long enough, even if Angela wasn't well beyond the time she could tote a baby, and she has no eggs.     Maybe someone should explain menopause, age, and the rest of human reproduction to Michael.  

I'm betting $20 on Kalani for the win,  when Mama A. and Tammy arrive, and I'm betting they'll all be rolling around on the floor under that poor Christmas tree.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
33 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The 30 minute preview tonight for HEA is awful.    Michael and his buddies discussing producing sperm to ship to the U.S. to use on 900 year old Angela is hysterical.     Frozen containers (they use Nitrogen) won't last long enough, even if Angela wasn't well beyond the time she could tote a baby, and she has no eggs.     Maybe someone should explain menopause, age, and the rest of human reproduction to Michael.  

I'm betting $20 on Kalani for the win,  when Mama A. and Tammy arrive, and I'm betting they'll all be rolling around on the floor under that poor Christmas tree.  

Can we please talk about Michael being breastfeed until he was 9 years old? That explains so much.

Yara is a bit extra but I do think she loves being a mother. There are so many shit parents on this show that it is nice to see. Hard pass on travelling with a baby during a pandemic though.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 7

My jaw almost hit the floor on that one. It does explain his “boob” fetish tho. I also liked that he answered his friends (who were concerned about her breasts now being melons, oranges, or tangerines) that they were his wife’s breasts and he would adapt to loving him. Sick thought. If she was able to have a baby (I doubt even with her daughter’s egg this is going to come to be) is he going to want to try out breastfeeding again 😮

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Can we please talk about Michael being breastfeed until he was 9 years old? That explains so much.

Yara is a bit extra but I do think she loves being a mother. There are so many shit parents on this show that it is nice to see. Hard pass on travelling with a baby during a pandemic though.

I actually thought Michael's breastfeeding until he was 9 was really interesting. It doesn't really happen much in the US (I breastfed until age 3 1/2), and Michael said it is uncommon in Nigeria, even. But I think I know someone on this show who breastfed his whole life. Brandon. He is probably still breastfeeding now.

Yara is being an awesome mother to Mylah so far and I love the way she has been handling her. The baby is her number one priority and her job is to make sure that she's safe.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6