Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, OoogleEyes said:

Why are they all wearing suit jackets?

They were all overdressed compared to the rest of the reunion guests. Charlie’s wife is channeling Betty Rubble. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Why is she blaming Andrei? Her dad brought it up!

It's ALL Andrei's fault. Whatever the problem is or she came up with.

Or it's Jihoon's.

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
(edited)

Next week I advise that anyone who watches the next episode should have a big supply of barf bags for Angela, and Michael's little talk.  

I can't wait for Tammy the Terrible to show up. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9
(edited)

Ah ight, I'm out a bit early Mah Babyloves.

It's a big week in the Dawghouse: my top artist (and songwriting partner) has a juicy part in Snake Eyes, premiering this week, so if you're into big action flicks, you're vaxxed (and can remember where your movie theater is), give it a shot please 🙏

I'm sure both mahboy (LOL) Steven Allerick (and Henry Golding) will provide some nice eye candy for y'all!

Anyway, I'm done with my shameless plug. Y'all can leave me now...

giphy.gif

Edited by Trackdawg
Norse E
  • Useful 2
  • Love 18

Well, folks. I started at the vineyard yesterday. It's a lot of work and I have a lot to learn, but I think it's going to be a lot of fun! And I'm working with a guy who made a Darcey and Stacey reference so I'm in good company! The grand opening is the last weekend of the month and I'm working 9 and a half hours each day. Oy! Wish me luck!

• Love 22
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Well, folks. I started at the vineyard yesterday. It's a lot of work and I have a lot to learn, but I think it's going to be a lot of fun! And I'm working with a guy who made a Darcey and Stacey reference so I'm in good company! The grand opening is the last weekend of the month and I'm working 9 and a half hours each day. Oy! Wish me luck!

Good luck!!!

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

My friend’s alcoholic sister is having an online romance with a guy from Afghanistan. (Not sure if it’s a guy or from Afghanistan, but anyway). He wants her to sign some papers and she told my friend that she plans t9 sign because she loves him. Although she never met him. 90Day, up close and personal. 

Geeze...so much to unpack. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

I am so thrilled for you! Sending luck in bunches!

1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

You all are so funny tonight!!  I've been off work since last Wednesday to celebrate my 67th birthday!  Whoop!

Have a fantastic week people!

Yahoo! Happy birthday! 

• Love 5