Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

So here's what I don't get: Ronald isn't going to make enough money in South Africa to provide Tiffany with the lifestyle she's accustomed to. And all of Tiffany's criticizing doesn't excuse the fact that she's not willing to live at a lower standard of living. Why the hell are these two still together?

Also, Tiffany doesn't earn enough to sponsor Ronald, and he will automatically further increase her cost of living.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm so weirded out by TLC's idea of "sexy."  Phone calls in the bubble bath and someone feeding someone else strawberries.  They keep using these things to signal "LOOK HOW SEXY" and it just bombs so hard!

They are trying to use the 'Pretty Woman' formula but Grangela couldn't pull that off even after all the weight loss/plastic surgery in the world. She will always be nasty.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Family Libby is absolute garbage, man.

They must just sit around dreaming up ways that they can almost come to blows on camera.  They need to just give us what we all want and start landing actual punches.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

More car dealership therapy yay!  

I would never hire Ronald after seeing that blue tomb...mistyped but it works so keeping it.

Its nice to see Sharp branching out and finding other venues for our couples to have awkward and embarrassing conversations. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

My friend’s alcoholic sister is having an online romance with a guy from Afghanistan. (Not sure if it’s a guy or from Afghanistan, but anyway). He wants her to sign some papers and she told my friend that she plans t9 sign because she loves him. Although she never met him. 90Day, up close and personal. 

2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Tiffany AND Kalani are BOTH as big as houses.  What difference does it make?  THEY BOTH GINORMOUS!!!

And they both got knocked up and married to foreign losers 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Tiffany is a bitch but everything she is telling Ronald is true....Ronald lives in a slacker's world.

He doesn't just live there, he's the sitting elected mayor of Slackerville.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Andrrrei should have an affair with the babysitter and not tell Libby, of course.

Perfect! And then Andrei could say "I can't believe you're having a temper tantrum over a baby sitter!" 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5