Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

If we have to watch the ‘donation scene’ with Grangie directing Mikulll then I’m done. DONE 

You say that now, but you'll be there. With all the rest of us. Maybe weeping, clutching a bottle of cheap rotgut and murmuring "what have I become?". But we'll all be there. Sigh. Matt Sharp owns us now. Body and soul.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You say that now, but you'll be there. With all the rest of us. Maybe weeping, clutching a bottle of cheap rotgut and murmuring "what have I become?". But we'll all be there. Sigh. Matt Sharp owns us now. Body and soul.

No lies detected

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
(edited)

OH, we can be subjected to Grangie naked in a fucking bath tub, but we don't get to see the all-out brawl that surely happened on the RV trip back to FL??

Missed the part that everyone else bailed on the RV to get home.

Edited by TazDevil
apparently can't pay attention to the show when I'm typing
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I’m figuring out how they can ship sperm from Nigeria to Georgia so that it’s still...viable...

Show...what have you done to me?

Honestly. I don't think it's possible

• Love 1

ANd if you subscribe to Libby’s Only Fans you too can see her allegedly nice ass.

God no, TLC. I don’t need to see inexperienced flippers on this network. HGTV owns this genre of bickering husband/wife duos. And it doesn’t work there either. 

• Love 8
(edited)
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I’m figuring out how they can ship sperm from Nigeria to Georgia so that it’s still...viable...

Show...what have you done to me?

With horse shipments, there is a very short time between shipping, and viability, which results in horse owners screaming about a certain shipping company delaying the containers until it's useless and it's not the Big Brown Truck company.       

In Angie's case, the viability window closed at least 15 years ago. .  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3