Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

" How about one last swingers party for old times sake? "

They're  getting pissed off cause they have to work on the weekends..lol.  cramps up those swingers weekends.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

Jovi is one of the few guys on the show with a really good job.  However, I can see how Yara and Jovi would drive each other crazy being together 24 hours a day for weeks or months at a time.  
How is Jovi’s mom going to keep the child at night if Yara was nursing multiple times a night?

Do Brandon’s parent make any money from the farm or is it just a hobby farm?  When they’ve shown it I don’t see anything I’d want to come back to.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

You know that hot tub will be a thumping the first Saturday night after they move out. 

I seriously wonder how the heck they swing on the farm with Brandon around.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Sad Brandon makes me want to punch him in the face. 👊🏻

One thing about Brandon, he is consistently rage inducing. 

Betty and Ron are probably the worst parents I've ever seen. Weeping and wailing about their nearly 30 year old son leaving home, whinging about how they have to work the farm all alone (instead of using their grown son and his wife as unpaid labor), and either laying on the guilt with a trowel, or telling their son to his face that he's stupid, gormless, idiotic, and easily led astray by his grasping, manipulative Russian hoor. 

• Love 14
10 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Exactly…meant to say home and country

LOL, but I was calling Brandon "country", which is a euphemism for someone who fights progess and is just generally unsophisticated.  

I have country relatives. Fortunately, they avoid me. I'm not country enough.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

"Leaving my home and everything I love for the person I love. . . " 

Brandon is so deep.

Jesus, Brandon. Maybe you could learn to love some other things. Like building a life with your wife, and your future together. 

2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

If it were up to us, Brandon would live in a state of constant black and blueness.

He really is just so punchable. 

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

LMAO about Nats friend telling her she needs a scarf. She needs to call up momma Mike

She's sending us a coded message. Momma Mike probably knitted evil sorcery into that scarf, or dipped it in COVID germs. 

Just now, ExMathMajor said:

Why the FUCK is Brandon still trying to come back to the house? Grow the fuck UP already.

Why is he acting like they'll be so poor they won't be able to afford food? Jesus Christ Brandon. 

• Love 9