Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Chloe Dog said:

That baby is lucky to have Yara for a mom, as opposed to someone more like her dad.

Yara must be the best mother in this franchise, bar none. She is attentive and clearly devoted to her baby. Myla has a regular schedule, bath time and bedtime consistently. I approve. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
10 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

It's tough when the house doesn't cool down.

The folks next door bbqed some sort of meat late Friday night. Had no idea what it was and why it smelled so bad. Maybe rancid, maybe it was goat. Or  some wild game. No idea. I ended up throwing up Saturday AM from the heat and the odour.

Time to move.

• Love 4

Having a mini van would be a good thing if Asuelo is an Uber driver.  Didn't they drive up to the car dealer in a mini van?

Kalani acted like Asuelo saying the word, "pregnant," will get her pregnant, she says no more children but they do not use birth control so...

Oh geeze it's the Swinging Farmers.

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Time to move.

As soon as I get a new job. I think the married ones are having a kid soon. So there will be at least 5 living in the two bedroom unit. They also store gasoline in the attached garage and fill the car up. Am fed up. The garbage is moving to the yard where it is not as noticeable. When it was 37C here last week, the tires had an..... odour.

• Love 1

This is such bullshit.  So you're trying to tell us there was no plan for him to wait outside the hospital (because of Covid) and they'll call him when she's out of surgery?

• Love 9

Mike is always saying he needs Natalie to communicate. But whenever she opens her mouth he starts yelling at her, telling her that she's always going on and on about the same old things, and telling her she's overreacting or being a bitch. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
20 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

Well, he stole his mom's fridge...

20 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Maybe she is still mad he stole her fridge

19 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Reclamation??!! Ronald's a compete tear-down!

19 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Well he did steal his mums fridge so there’s that

19 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

Oho...I knew he stole a fridge, but I didn't realize it was his MOM's fridge. Okay then...

18 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Well, there was that refrigerator stealing incident.

giphy.gif

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, charmed1 said:

Seriously? Fuck these people for taking this baby inside an AIRPORT during a pandemic. GOOD lord.

Seriously. They could have waited in car. 

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Having a mini van would be a good thing if Asuelo is an Uber driver.  Didn't they drive up to the car dealer in a mini van?

Does anyone remember Vicki’s tirade about a FAMILY VAAAAAAAAN on Real Housewives of Orange County?

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

Natalie, you and Mike don't have much patience with each other either. Both of you are always running off at the least little thing. Mike does it the most, tho.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

That and her getting hit in the face with a footballs are classics.

I might have mentioned it here a while ago, but my claim to fame is that I nicknamed Miss Piggy on TWoP and it became all the rage on many platforms and it really pissed her off. But it was so apt!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

That is some passive aggressive bullshit right there. She is doped up and he is acting like making her some potatoes is a huge deal.

I bet when he is sick he is a complete asshole.

God forbid she doesn't feel well.

Don't make me defend Natalie, Mike, it makes me uncomfortable.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9