Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

The whole reason Angela "broke up" with My-kul was because she needed her husband's support, and he was incapable.  Now she doesn't need a man.

She really thinks that she's Sexy MeeMaw who's going to get every man who looks at her, if she doesn't go after Chuck, like she wanted in the tell-all.

She's heinous.  

I can’t imagine anyone being turned on by Grangie. Even if you were blind you would still smell her

• LOL 8
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, hula-la said:

Don’t foist her on another country. That would create an international incident. 

I was thinking more like Guantanamo Bay detention camp. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Ask your realtor if fixups are necessary to sell your place.   So many places homes are going over asking, and selling very quickly, without even a coat of paint or anything else.    Cash buyers are pretty common these days, and people waiving all inspections too.   

So Angela's blaming her continued smoking on Michael?    I hate Angela's hideous nails too, they look big enough to take on a grizzly bear.  

Sorry for the confusion - fix up the "new" house before I can move in.   My current house is in great shape, I think it will go fast.    Thanks!!

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

So was this married in Africa not legal in the states?  Good lord, this woman talks like a  petulant child. She’s really gross. 

I am firmly convinced that their Nigerian "marriage" isn't legal or binding, here OR there. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

I hope Michael finds a nice child bearing woman who will give him a baby and he can shove it Angela's face. She's so awful and undeserving of kindness at this point.

Maybe that's why he's calling Skyla

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Angela needs to be shut up and shipped out of the US.

People like her give nice Americans a bad name.

7 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

What an ugly American, in every way.

7 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Every citizenship ceremony should have Grangie screaming I’m an American, with the flag, apple pie and a vet

6 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

"IM AN UHMERICAN!!!" She's just fucking disgusting.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

I’m sure their are probably men out there that are into 250 lb stink bombs with corn husks for hair. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Maybe she'll try to find herself a nice inmate. Crossover with LAL, anyone? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5