1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Oh Gobi, you know you want to. Set yourself free and soar with the jokes

It wouldn't be fair to the elephants.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Tiff should not be telling Ron’s mom this

She's really offensive and rude.  She's been there less than a week and hasn't taken her children to see their extended family, yet she's demanding to go home already.

This trip was more of a waste of money than the Christmas tree.

Edited by Grifter Lives
  • Love 10
14 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yes, it’s Michael’s fault that you have a miserable existence, Grangie. Michael is also responsible for global warming, Covid and the high rise collapse in Miami.

13 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

You can see the spot on Grangie's lip that's her "abscess"

13 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Oh god. I’ll be in the kitchen during the Abusive Hee-Haw Mee Maw hour.

13 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

SAME...

12 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Wait wait. So he’s not being supportive of her for getting a surgery that he didn’t think was necessary because he loves her for how/who she is….??

12 minutes ago, kacesq said:

shes such a piece of trash. Get rid of her Sharp or spin her off, tired of watching her abuse this man.

12 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

She's heinous.  

12 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Angela needs to be shut up and shipped out of the US.

People like her give nice Americans a bad name.

giphy.gif

• LOL 6
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

It would be summery. I saw the average of 27C, which is like our summer, usually.

Melbourne could get into the 40s easily. Add in climate change, but I don’t know much about South African summers

• Love 2
Just now, charmed1 said:

Where does she find so many different cold shoulder tops? Seriously. Rainbow Plus? Forever 21 Plus? They look too cheap to be Torrid or Lane Bryant.

She probably buys them by the crate from Alibaba.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Not bad, not bad at all

He has an inappropriate relationship with a relative so he would fit in with many of the people on this show. 

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, ExMathMajor said:

I miss (seasons 1-4 of) GoT...

This is my first exposure to Ronald and Tiffany...do he and his mom have a good relationship? Doesn't seem like it...

Well, he stole his mom's fridge...

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tiffany, stop fucking making one bad choice after the next. You knew Ronald was a reclamation project, yet you took it on. You’re your own worst enemy.

Reclamation??!! Ronald's a compete tear-down!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Melbourne could get into the 40s easily. Add in climate change, but I don’t know much about South African summers

I don't think it would get really hot til January. It would be late spring there or very early summer. Australia can be very hot at Christmas. Granted a village in BC got to 49.6C the other week and temps in the mid 30s to mid 40s have happened with the heat dome.

• Love 1

This is my first exposure to Ronald and Tiffany...do he and his mom have a good relationship? Doesn't seem like it...

Well he did steal his mums fridge so there’s that

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I like Ronald's Mother - she is making sense.   Tiffany is soooo wrong here for a shitty attitude, and her complaining to her MIL.   She's got a hidden agenda, it's clear now.   Although what these men see in her is a mystery to me.   She's horrible and not  in good shape for her age.  Let's leave it at that.

• Love 5

Well, there was that refrigerator stealing incident.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Frozendiva said:

I don't think it would get really hot til January. It would be late spring there or very early summer. Australia can be very hot at Christmas. Granted a village in BC got to 49.6C the other week and temps in the mid 30s to mid 40s have happened with the heat dome.

I can’t believe the heat you guys are getting. Are you keeping cool?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

I can’t believe the heat you guys are getting. Are you keeping cool?

A nice 26C today. Back to 30-33 this week. Some of my veggies are shrivelling, my peppers are doing good! I think all air conditioners (portable) are sold out til next March.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I guess since Grangela lost the weight she can now wipe her own ass and doesn't need Mykull.

Reminds me of that woman in my 600 lb life "I can wipe my own ass now!"

Ah the ever so charming Penny!  I think she told Dr Now she knew she lost weight bc she could wipe her own vagina.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

i misss all of it,so i am now reading the books

Unless GRRM's written another one I'm not aware of, the books only cover seasons 1-4 and part of 5. The rest of it...is what happens when you have showrunners who don't give a shit. (Yeah, I'm still mad...)

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Who knows when the Arctic is a heat dome!

• Love 2