Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Those weren't even "hard" questions. IMO they were perfectly reasonable.

What she should ask him is where he came up with his relationship theories since no one has believed that crap in this millennium.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

I know Geoffery told Varya about the drugs. Does she know everything or does she think his criminal past is only that?

That’s what I was just talking to my mom about. Getting popped for selling drugs is bad enough, but potentially forgivable. But the other stuff? No way!

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys I am over 40 and I like Angel. It is the only perfume that lasts on my skin but I only use two squirts. I am ashamed. If anyone can recommend a more grown up version I am game.

I love Angel too and FlowerBomb is very similar. Recently I tried Tom Ford's ORCHIL SOLEIL which is so incredible and just this morning I was read to pay full price for it but it's sold out.  Anyways, if you love angel, you'll like those two.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I know Geoffery told Varya about the drugs. Does she know everything or does she think his criminal past is only that?

I think if she knew she probably would not let him have the chance to use the branches on her!!!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I love Angel. We shall stand strong together against the hate!

I never knew there was Angel hate, lol. Guess I'd better not mention the Giorgio and Poison.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys I am over 40 and I like Angel. It is the only perfume that lasts on my skin but I only use two squirts. I am ashamed. If anyone can recommend a more grown up version I am game.

I’m still using Love’s Baby Soft and Jean Nate...just kidding...

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

She likes to be the ‘other women’.  

3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Screw you stupid Jenny. You knew Somemeat was married all along. Don't bullshit us.

I have heard of this happening, where some women who’ve been cheated on (I think Jenny said her ex cheated and left her) later became the other woman in a new relationship. I don’t understand the psychology of it. Maybe she wanted to be “the vixen” for a change? Who the shit knows with Jenny. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, LookABird said:

I think I'm experiencing COVID-19 malaise because I find these people either boring or disgusting (talking to you, Ed).

No, they really are that boring or disgusting. 

• Love 3

When David told his friend the green door wasn’t Lana’s apt. David’s friend is like “big surprise.” 

For Alien’s sake David, there are no questions to be answered!!!! Infuriating! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

I’m still using Love’s Baby Soft and Jean Nate...just kidding...

Jean Nate was nice, but the formulation is probably way different than it used to be back in the day...

• Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Never mind the lamps--check out that plaid couch! The stuff of nightmares.

Looks like the old  furniture a grandma gives their grandkid when they rent their first apartment

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Vandy10 said:

That’s what I was just talking to my mom about. Getting popped for selling drugs is bad enough, but potentially forgivable. But the other stuff? No way!

I missed the “other stuff” , what is it? 

I bet he uses steroids too

• LOL 1
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I'm a perfume nut so I'd recommend finding out the top notes in Angel, and then heading over to Luckyscent.com and do a search on those notes (example: Rose, Cedar, Citrus, etc).  Then buy some of the small samples of ones that look interesting to you and see if you find something that you like!  You can start a wishlist there to keep track of the stuff you like.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3

My husband just looked up from the Sunday papers in time to see David reuniting with Mothra. He said, “That’s the only pussy you’re gonna get!” 

David’s friend’s teeth are so blinding white they look as fake as David’s hair.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Omg does he really think Lana is real and she is just shy? Omg lol

These guys have things spelled out for them in black and white and they still choose not to believe it. It's maddening. How did David's friend stop from laughing out loud? 

• Love 12
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Nobody is this foolish, David has to be frauding us 

I'm starting to come around to this POV because be keeps creepily smirking the whole time.  Gross. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

These guys are so depressing, I might have to hit the Empress Gin soon.

Darcey is way ahead of you.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, peaceknit said:

I never knew there was Angel hate, lol. Guess I'd better not mention the Giorgio and Poison.

I loved Poison. I love Dior perfume and when Poison first came out I wanted some in the worst way (the name alone! come on!) but it wasn't available in the US--a friend of mine ordered some from Harrod's for me for Christmas. Then of course it was available in the US soon after and everyone on earth was wearing it. sigh. 

• Love 7