Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, mamadrama said:

The stock photos of Weeyums that we're seeing onscreen are not the pictures that were sent to Yolanda. For whatever reason TLC wouldn't use those.

So for all we know, the REAL Weeyums (hehe) might be even more handsome .

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

I made homemade Picadillo tonight and hubby and I ate like we had never seen food before. 
Ed has absolutely no intention of bring Rose to the USA. 
Wait, what?   Stephanie has an illness??!!???

Is that the Cuban dish with ground meat and olives? Yummy!!

• Love 2
(edited)

Varya, it’s definitely a good idea to think carefully about getting married (wish I’d known that 100 years ago), but if you have to think this hard, it’s probably not the right move.

I feel so sorry for her.  She seems like such a nice person. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 5
Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

This season has the most infuriating couples. I don’t even love to hate them - I just hate them. 

No one is remotely worth rooting for...

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You can really tell these two are a couple in love, can't you? They barely stay in the same room. 

Seriously, candle, body wash and soap? Bush league, Steph. And nothing for her dad? Jesus Christ I can't with this brainless chica.

Pretty sure they sell body wash and soap in Australia. Couldn't she have found more American gift? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Yolanda is the only person on planet earth who is surprised that Weeyums’ photos are stock images of hunky, shirtless beefcake guys.  I want to shake her until her teeth rattle. 

But, but, "Isn't it possible that, um, it's a coincidence that it's under stock photos?"

• LOL 6
  • Love 3