Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Yolanda....please go to the airport and meet David when he gets there.  You two are made for each other.

I would watch that show! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Erika’s tattoos are so random. They look like pages from a children’s coloring book. 

Erika looks like a page from a children’s coloring book. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

The relationship coach certainly seems to have some difficulty navigating his relationship. And his communication style is infuriating. She asked him a question and he responds with another question about a completely different subject.

• Love 15
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Yep, and the wind comes from the south (Antartica). Still nothing like in North America

Close to the water. I can usually get away with a light down jacket to -20C.

• Love 2

This man is frighteningly immature; I get a sense of real anger from him upon being questioned in any reasonable way.  She's not buying his stock answers and it's really pissing him off.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

So what did Avery and Ash talk about for 9 months?

well, they broke up 3 times already, so probably the same thing each time they got back together

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I've been put on the BRAT diet after getting sick from chicken I left out of the counter for three days.  I got really sick.  Mrs. Floatingbison was not amused with my antics. 

Banana

Rice

Applesauce

Toast

Yikes! Glad you are still with us! (And none too little surprised.)

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

"chemistry" in Russian means "desire to do the hibbity-bibbity".

Oh my god I thought I was the only person on earth who said "do the hibbity-bibbity"!! 

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I can't fit Assh's ideas in the box in my head.

You need the famous "nothing box"

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Avery is screeching and miserable.

I think in general that is true, but in this instance I think she's totally in the right. The only time I disagreed with her was with the way that she said but it wasn't clear and stomped her foot a little bit. I suspect they've had other conversations that led to that moment of frustration.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

So what did Avery and Ash talk about for 9 months?

Whatever it was, it was enough to cause them to break up three times 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Ash has had any credibility as _____since he was shown on this show....who would seek his advice...nevermind...they never did....he has to be embarassed at how he is being portrayed.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

It's that cold in Oz that Avery needs a winter sweater?

Yes! The August I was in Melbourne had me freezing my butt off. Especially at the beach in St. Kilda, which may have been where they were. Either way, Melbourne is practically at the bottom of the world and cold in winter.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Soo Mit and Jenny are back.  I know they're popular with some people, but I don't buy their "star crossed soul mate" routine.  Not one bit.

Me neither. They are both TRASH.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, cyberfruit said:

"do i make you feel like a woman?" literally what kind of question is this

I wanted so badly for her to stand up and tell him she doesn't need him, or any man, to make her feel happy or womanly!

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Soo Mit and Jenny are back.  I know they're popular with some people, but I don't buy their "star crossed soul mate" routine.  Not one bit.

Yea I don't like them but they were sure entertaining 

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Avery, Ash just showed you who he really is. Believe him.

Thus far, that has been the most authentic he has been on this show.  And that's scary. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys I am over 40 and I like Angel. It is the only perfume that lasts on my skin but I only use two squirts. I am ashamed. If anyone can recommend a more grown up version I am game.

I wore that to death for years when I was working.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jenny’s neck is looking particularly wobbly. Don’t think there a big enough scarf for her to hide it behind.

At least she has a neck, unlike some other cast members I could mention.

• LOL 6
3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Pretty sure they sell body wash and soap in Australia. Couldn't she have found more American gift? 

Right? My cousins from Australia brought me these magnificent macadamian nut bars that were like Paydays but a zillion times better. Also some really good cookies called Tim Tams and a bottle of wine. I sent them home with a box of each type of Girl Scout cookies, Trader Joe's snacks and some Moscato. 

• Love 5
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Yea I don't like them but they were sure entertaining 

Only because we found out he was a big fat liar. Now that it's all out there I'm guessing they will be a let down. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Vandy10 said:

Yes! The August I was in Melbourne had me freezing my butt off. Especially at the beach in St. Kilda, which may have been where they were. Either way, Melbourne is practically at the bottom of the world and cold in winter.

I was thinking St Kilda beach too

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, cyberfruit said:

"do you make you feel like a woman?" literally what kind of question is this

Ash is shocked he is not turning out to be the greatest relationship coach to ever hit the airwaves. This is why I would never go on reality tv, the threat to make an ash of yourself. 
As far as “making you feel like a woman” ?  What does that even mean?  And what kind of uneducated moron would ever ask that question?  

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys I am over 40 and I like Angel. It is the only perfume that lasts on my skin but I only use two squirts. I am ashamed. If anyone can recommend a more grown up version I am game.

I like angel too, but two pumps is all any human being who is not a giant should use.  A bottle of angel should last like 5 years. 

I migrated to jo Malone because the angel frangrance was a little too heavy for me, but I don't think it's a bad scent. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

She likes to be the ‘other women’.  

Someone referred to her as a "60 year old homewrecker" , I was dying laughing.

• LOL 12
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Probably going through weed withdrawal.

And really embarassed she was seen walking hand in hand with Ash into that "seminar." 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I love Angel. We shall stand strong together against the hate!

• Love 3