Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

BGL is so rude, talking about Usman's home town. "I'm not impressed at all." She's just like Big Ed--it's not like home so it SUCKS!

• Love 12
Just now, mmecorday said:

Guys, we lost our kitty on Thursday. Today my girlfriend put up a bird feeder in his memory. I know it sounds kind of funny to put up a bird feeder in a cat's memory. but he loved to look at the birds and I wanted something in the yard that attracts life.

Bird feeder.jpg

I'm so sorry, and the bird feeder is a beautiful gesture! 

• Love 14

the major redeeming factor of 90DF is how we get transported to cities we've never been to or have been to, but haven't visited in a long while. i want to go to abuja and palawan!

• Love 1
Just now, Gobi said:

Baby Hurl Visa didn't like anything about the city. Color me surprised.

She looked like she was enjoying shoveling those fries into her gob.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Guys, we lost our kitty on Thursday. Today my girlfriend put up a bird feeder in his memory. I know it sounds kind of funny to put up a bird feeder in a cat's memory. but he loved to look at the birds and I wanted something in the yard that attracts life.

Bird feeder.jpg

Aww. That is a perfect tribute. I am sorry for your loss. RIP, kitty.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Suddenly its the key to his heart and a hopeful future. Holy shit. 

Yes, he never said that. He told her it was the key to his house so she could “come back any time” even though he’d never taken her there in the first place  

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Suddenly its the key to his heart and a hopeful future. Holy shit. 

Yes, he never said that. He told her it was the key to his house so she could “come back any time” even though he’d never taken her there in the first place  

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Bird feeder.jpg

I'm sorry to hear this--your friend is sweet. Big hugs.

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Fuck. Waited all week and then missed first half cause our dog's in labor (no puppies yet).

Aw puppies! show us pics! 

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I’m still using Love’s Baby Soft and Jean Nate...just kidding...

I have a bottle of Love’s Baby Soft from back in the day that actually gets stains and rust marks off of household surfaces like countertops and sinks.  100% serious!  You can almost see it sizzling on contact.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

3 days before I leave, I guess I had better find out what we need to get married.  

She's a freaking idiot, and somehow this is Usman's fault.  Seems like you should have done a little bit of research, BGL. Usman, read the signs. You are dodging bullets left and right. Stop making yourself her target!

• Love 12
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

She really needed to research what documents she needed. Don't put it all on him, BGL.

And was that a growl from her just now?

I swear, she sounded like Marge Simpson's sisters!

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Who wears pleather Spanx leggings just chillin in their house?!?!?!?!? 

Oh.  Darcy.  Sorry, it's been a while. I forgot she's not like the rest of us.

She looks like an alien. Ugh. Those lips.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, kendi said:

I'm sorry to hear this--your friend is sweet. Big hugs.

I'm so sorry for your loss.  I know how much it hurts...being through this already. 

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

The groan from Visa sounded just like Patty from the Simpsons. She looks like her too

I'm laughing so hard that I forgive you for stealing beautiful Zied from me. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys, guys! Its the famous "missing document" storyline! We haven't seen this since Sumit and Jenny! Its like old times! 

Right? I can get a birth certificate in 10 minutes at the County Recorder's office. Not so hard to do. But we're dealing with the Lisa's and  Jenny's of the 90-Day Fiance world. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Bird feeder.jpg

Big hugs, sorry for your loss ❤️

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

BibbiGurl’s machine gun, staccato style of spewing out recriminations is loathsome. Usman, is this really the only American woman you could find online?? 

Well, there's Yolanda....

• Love 3