Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

At least David is getting *some* pussy.  (Sorry, couldn’t help it.)

At least Kitty was there and happy to see him lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I have asked my cat Claire to translate Mothra’s  meows for me (Google translate doesn’t have “cat” as a language). 

Mothra said: “You Fucking idiot, I told you she was fake! Now stop wasting your money and buy me some Fancy Feast!” 

• LOL 14
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, DNR said:

I missed the “other stuff” , what is it? 

I bet he uses steroids too

I don’t think spoilers are allowed in this thread. But the info is all over Geoffrey and Varya’s Couple thread.

• Useful 2
1 minute ago, peaceknit said:

Jean Nate was nice, but the formulation is probably way different than it used to be back in the day...

I used to love that! I'm a big sucker for Philosophy's Amazing Grace and most of Philosophy's Grace line....it smells so fresh. I've noticed it's not the same as before though. The perfume does not last as long as it used to. 

• Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I loved Poison. I love Dior perfume and when Poison first came out I wanted some in the worst way (the name alone! come on!) but it wasn't available in the US--a friend of mine ordered some from Harrod's for me for Christmas. Then of course it was available in the US soon after and everyone on earth was wearing it. sigh. 

I love Dior scents too. You either loved or hated Poison, it was strong. My grandmother wore Diorella and I also liked Dioressence.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I loved Poison. I love Dior perfume and when Poison first came out I wanted some in the worst way (the name alone! come on!) but it wasn't available in the US--a friend of mine ordered some from Harrod's for me for Christmas. Then of course it was available in the US soon after and everyone on earth was wearing it. sigh. 

Getting on office building elevators at the time was like taking a bath in the stuff, everyone had it on!

• Love 2
Just now, peaceknit said:

I love Dior scents too. You either loved or hated Poison, it was strong. My grandmother wore Diorella and I also liked Dioressence.

Dioressence, Miss Dior, Diorissimo. I also like Dune. I also loved Norell back in the day.

I ordered the Tom Ford Soleil Blanc set during the Sephora Sale. I also have Metallique, Tobacco Vanille, F-ing Fabulous, Noir Pour Femme, Noir did Noir (body sprays and the small 10 ml size trial sizes). Also wear YSL Black Opium, Versace Bright Crystal.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Oh, Darcey, that stupid key is something you just toss into the trash and keep it moving. 

You know he got it at the UK equivalent of HomeGoods

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Dioressence, Miss Dior, Diorissimo. I also like Dune. I also loved Norell back in the day.

OMG Dune is my favorite all time scent, it’s so hard to get these days.

• Love 2
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

Darcey should have shredded the note and sent it back with the key...it's funny how vested I am in this shit that I start thinking seriously about how Darcey must be feeling.

This is why I love you guys.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

Chantal and her stupid slow talking and drama. Go away! 

She is clearly still able to order her makeup online. Good god. That foundation is thicker than a seven layer bean dip at a Super Bowl party. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 3

Guys, we lost our kitty on Thursday. Today my girlfriend put up a bird feeder in his memory. I know it sounds kind of funny to put up a bird feeder in a cat's memory. but he loved to look at the birds and I wanted something in the yard that attracts life.

Bird feeder.jpg

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Isn’t Chantel’s temperature 96? Isnt 98.6 normal? Meaning she’s not even running a fever? 

She hasn't had temperature class in nursing school yet.

• LOL 16
2 minutes ago, kendi said:

I used to love that! I'm a big sucker for Philosophy's Amazing Grace and most of Philosophy's Grace line....it smells so fresh. I've noticed it's not the same as before though. The perfume does not last as long as it used to. 

I used to wear NEW WEST , i loved the scent and always got compliments and wanting to know the scent...... Then they stopped production 😭that was a dark day when i got that news

i haven’t found anything else i love and floral scents give me a headache 

oh and Ash SUUUUUCKS.  Run Avery 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

OMG Dune is my favorite all time scent, it’s so hard to get these days.

Its so hard to get the classic fragrances! I used Ma Griffe for years, and Rive Gauche. I don't go in for the celebrity licensed scents that are so popular nowadays. /old fogey.

• Love 2