Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I hate BBy Girl Lisa with the heat of a thousand suns. She calls Usman disrespectful when she’s a bully, not willing to learn about / understand other cultures, she is terrible. 

That said, Lisa’s Purple scarf would go well with Laura’s purple dildo. 🤔

• LOL 5
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, kendi said:
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Hello!  Being dragged away from bingeing "McMillion$" so I hope this is good (I'm sure nothing will happen tonight)!

I really liked that series. There's some crazy weird people out there!

I got a kick out of the talkative FBI guy

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Raise your hand if you’re surprised Ed doesn’t like swimming in the ocean!

also...I need never ever see Ed’s gut again.  

Producers: make it realistic...have someone else in the resort pool

Big Ed you turd do you think she loves you so much she’s willing to forgo kids?

• Love 13

Ed, Rose could tell you anything and you'd believe her. She will manipulate you so you don't get the truth. She probably knows her sister contacted you. You don't like sand, you don't like anything. Now, it's no kids. Tell her that upfront before you spent thousands to go to the Philippines.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Not to be an ignorant Ed but what is McMillion$?

It's a series on HBO about the McDonald's Monopoly fraud from the 90s.  If you're into true crime, I recommend it.  Especially since there are no murders (lately, I can't take much more downers...).

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

He is repulsive. "I'm falling more and more in love with Rose". Bullshit. You're just trying to justify banging her. You're going to break up with her, so sadly, because you two can't see eye to eye on kids. Sleaze.

• Love 18

Everytime Big Ed says “i need to talk to you” ... you know it’s some asshole shit he’s pulling on Rose 

HE KNEW he didn’t want kids but string her along cuz he’s a sex tourist 

you suck Ed

• LOL 1
  • Love 20

Ed knew this going in and didn’t tell her. He really is a sex tourist but doesn’t want to think of himself like that so he’s made believe that he and a 23yo woman could possibly ever get married. Umm, no.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

It's a series on HBO about the McDonald's Monopoly fraud from the 90s.  If you're into true crime, I recommend it.  Especially since there are no murders (lately, I can't take much more downers...).

Thanks for the reco, true crime is my second love

• Love 1
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Ed getting a snip snip would make life easier for you Rose.

He should have snipped snipped a long time ago. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

I wonder what Ed does when he gets a stiff neck? Oh, wait ...

HAhahahaha, savage! 

Just now, Zombness said:

Ed, Rose is right...couldn't you tell her before you went there??

Because he wanted to have sex with her. He felt like he'd put in a lot of effort and that he was entitled to it. 

• Love 10
On 4/27/2020 at 8:11 PM, Meowwww said:

I look like a skunk.   My hair is colored/bleached blonde, and I have a good inch and a half of puke-brown roots showing.  I’m 49, don’t have much grey, but my natural hair color is awful.  
Hi everyone! 

Hi! Hello peeps; I hope you all are well. Chicago has been dealing with large groups of young people gathering in homes and in the streets without any prot whatsoever. 😒

My hair is colored auburn, and my gray roots are also about one to one and a half inches. I'm having to wear my perm curly as I can't roll or style it otherwise. I used to wear it this way when it was a "thing" back in the late seventies. I have to relearn all the techniques to make it behave. I'm a fish out of water, lol.

Ed. %& $#@@%/&$. So tired of all his challenges for Rose. Take a flying leap at a rolling doughnut, creep.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

It really bummed me out too because I loved that Monopoloy game!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1