Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I hate that they don't break the 4th wall with this stuff..."I'm going for a month." "We're renting an apartment for the month." You're going on 90DF dime and you got a month off work for filming.

And shut the fuck up about being a single mom of two. You went to SA, got knocked up and had zero realistic plans about your future with your creepy criminal ugly husband.  And you pimped out your son for this too. So spare me Lady Madonna. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Get real Ronald is not father material, she should let Daniel stay home

Oh but then how will she show us viewers how much he and Ronald have bonded and how they're such a perfect family!

I'm on Loren mom overload and she's been on screen for 2 minutes.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

What is with Brother Tiffs hair, is it 1996 again?

I was thinking 1983 = Flock of Seagulls!

It is my ever loving wish I am never invited to a gender reveal party.  I never wanted to find out  - I figured I would push harder during labor.

Can someone explain why every woman (seemingly) wants a girl?  I never wanted a daughter, lol!!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

I'm old and still not acclimated to gender reveal parties. I feel like Carrie in that episode of SATC when she questioned why she was celebrating all these other people's life choices.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I'm old and still not acclimated to gender reveal parties. I feel like Carrie in that episode of SATC when she questioned why she was celebrating all these other people's life choices.

Okay, do not propose to your bridesmaids.  No gender reveal, just call people the next day like we used to do.  Now?  The baby is a boy and his name is Jason.  No surprise there!!!

Cory, Evelyn will NEVER marry you.

I want to tell people:  Tell me you are having something OTHER than a boy or girl....that is a party I will sign up for!!!  

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 6
  • Love 11
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Hello!  Being dragged away from bingeing "McMillion$" so I hope this is good (I'm sure nothing will happen tonight)!

I really liked that series. There's some crazy weird people out there!

• Love 3

I wish we could retire “disrespectful” ....at some point every trashy person started using it when people said things to them they didn’t want to hear...

also BGL and Usman? This is the kind of shit you should iron out before the proposal....

• Love 11