Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Pretty rude to surprise Natalie with a trip to the butcher’s without giving her a warning.

And of course they had to snipe at her the whole time. Mike and his mother giggling like a couple of mean girls at Natalie's discomfiture was really off putting. 

And Mike? You are an asshole. Natalie didn't make a big deal out of it. You did. You and your repellent, gormless, creepy mother. 

• Love 18
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

I think Nutalie overcleansed her brain...

Shrimp salad made me snort.  Is she supposed to pick off the shrimp?

She eats seafood.  She ordered seafood when she and Mike went out to dinner.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Exactly, there are charities that take used appliances. Habitat uses them too. 

And the business gets a write off. By breaking the door off it now has to be taken to the dump and a fee paid.

So Natalie wants to be a model? Actress?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

A few minutes behind.  The Harvard Meats on Elm Shop that Mike, Trish and Nat are in is less than 2 miles from my house. Hubby has shopped there! We got our Christmas steaks there last year. I need to try to stalk Trish now, she may be my neighbor. So excited!

• LOL 9
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I mean... They could have NOT taken a vegetarian to a butcher shop?

Said vegetarian could have simply said she would wait by the car, Natalie ramped up the drama by taking the trip to the meat market as a personal offense.  She is only there a few days, why can't she just smile thru all of Mother Mike Mommy Mullet's digs and get thru it?

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

The neighbors called to say that Andrrrrei is destroying the house.  That is so unbelievable.

Neighbors=TLC

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, DragonFlyzz said:

She eats seafood.  She ordered seafood when she and Mike went out to dinner.

So Natalie seems to practice what the Orthodox religion does for fasting. You can eat anything that doesn't bleed. So some fish that has no blood (say like shell fish) she can eat. That's why she eats fish but not meat. Not sure if she's eating cheese and drinking milk.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Notice how Treesh didn’t mention one vegetable for thanksgiving? How about mashed potatoes, corn, green bean casserole, etc.? 
They should invite Angie over, not a veggie in sight! Nicole could join too. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 10

Nuttalie probably has NO IDEA about what Thanksgiving even IS.  Otherwise, she'd KNOW that TURKEY is one of the features of Thanksgiving dinner.

The shrimp salad and GRAY had me rolling on the floor!! Hilarious!!

• Love 6

I don’t think Mike and his mom could come up with ideas of things to do like get wood and go to butcher shop by themselves.  Lol. Probably provided with a map and written instructions.  Just my guess.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Andrei would have been within reason to knock Charlie out. 

Chucklefuck just standing there is reason enough for Andrei to deck him!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I mean... They could have NOT taken a vegetarian to a butcher shop?

And then make a big show of saying "wow, what's wrong with HER?" 

Mike and his mother are just horrible people. Mike, Natalie is your fucking wife. You picked her. Act like a husband. 

• Love 10

Raise you hand if you think that every night when mike the moron gets home from work he calls  mommy dearest and complains that after his ten hour round trip to work and his 10 hour work day, her comes home to Natty doing her nails, hairs, facials...MOMMY MOMMY I work sooooooooo hard....and  Mommy feeds into his insensitivity big time since they are twin personalities.  Natty not a prize but MOMMY and MIKEY are just plain mean!

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

So Natalie seems to practice what the Orthodox religion does for fasting. You can eat anything that doesn't bleed. So some fish that has no blood (say like shell fish) she can eat. That's why she eats fish but not meat. Not sure if she's eating cheese and drinking milk.

She seems to be more of a pescatarian than a vegetarian.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Shellfish are not kosher. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

When is Tiffany of the Cold Shoulders going to try to talk bio. Dad into co-sponsoring Ronald?    It's getting late.   

Didn't anyone tell Angela that a facelift is only part of your face, turkey wattle, under chin is separate surgery, as well as chin or cheek implants, forehead lift, and eye lid lift.   He wants to do lipo, lower face lift, and neck lift?   

• Love 4
1 minute ago, DragonFlyzz said:

She seems to be more of a pescatarian than a vegetarian.

And if Natalie is pescatarian, that's her choice and fine, TRISH. Jesus, she's awfully judgmental for someone with so little to be judgmental about. 

• Love 8

I don’t understand why she’s not getting this type of surgery AFTER she starts losing weight from her surgery? 

I know I am asking reasonable questions for a totally ridiculous situation. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10