Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)
5 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

I can't wait to see how bad the acting is in that scene!!

Fuckin* cocaine head Charlie with the sweater wrapped around his shoulders like he is at the local tennis club kills me. Like he is a Menendez brother or something.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 10
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I hope Nat stacks the wood so it falls on Trish. Stay tuned for Mike to grab his wife by the P###y. I need more wine.

(snapping fingers) More wine for Sainte-Chapelle! 

Six minutes in, and we're all going to be hammered by the first commercial break.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Hello! I pigged out yesterday at Cracker Barrel and felt miserable so my eating habit tonight was a spinach salad with sliced kalamata olives, halved grape tomatoes, feta cheese, croutons and Olive Garden dressing.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hello, snarkers! So glad to see you all. We are DYING of heat here in Massachusetts, I devoutly hope you are all keeping cool and comfy!

I was in MA this weekend-the Berkshires!

• Love 4

Hello lovelies, hope you had a great week!  It’s friggin hot where I am.  I feel like I look forward to summer and now I’ve been sequestered in my own home because it’s in the 90’s and humid.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Drink up lovely!

Plus I found two cans of Palm Bay pink grapefruit drink, a couple of cans of Gordon's pink gin and tonic and I bought some Mike's Hard Lime and Smirnoff Ice Pink Lemonade vodka drink. And a couple of minis of sparkling wine hiding in the bucket.

• Love 6
Just now, Emmeline said:

Hello lovelies, hope you had a great week!  It’s friggin hot where I am.  I feel like I look forward to summer and now I’ve been sequestered in my own home because it’s in the 90’s and humid.

It is so hot here...36 I think with humidity

• Love 3

My father loved borscht. He’d put a dollop of sour cream on it and enjoy it. My mother also made schav. Not sure what the ingredients were. Then there was pitcha, made from boiled hooves (only the front ones; we ate kosher). 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Fuckin* cocaine head Charlie with the sweater wrapped around his shoulders like he is at the local tennis club kills me. Like he is a Menendez brother or something.

LOL! Charlie has delusions of grandeur. And he probably thinks the Menendez bros are the epitome of cool. 

Trish is just appalling. "I hope there are no issues with Natalie at dinner". You pot-stirring old hag, you will make sure there are, you're not fooling anyone. 

Mike just gets more disgusting by the day.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
Just now, endure said:

ugh Mike is a sick fuck

I wonder if they taped this after Mike and Natalie broke up, and that's why he and his mother are out to get her.  But, then, they've been jerks all along.  The break-up didn't change that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

My father loved borscht. He’d put a dollop of sour cream on it and enjoy it. My mother also made schav. Not sure what the ingredients were. Then there was pitcha, made from boiled hooves (only the front ones; we ate kosher). 

My mother and relatives made borscht. They also added potatoes and carrots and bacon and used whipping cream.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Trish, maybe you can try and take an interest in Natalie.

Trish, maybe you can get a hairdo in this century.. I'm SCREAMING!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

It is so hot here...36 I think with humidity

We were 30 and sunny on Tuesday. It’s now 15 and raining here in the west wet coast. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2