Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

The first time I went into IKEA I could not find my way out of the store.  LOL!

Did you ever see the documentary about the guy who filmed himself living in secret in an IKEA store for several days?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He set her up to fail from the beginning, when he chose a place to meet that he knew she wouldn't like. 

And then he wants to "talk". By which he means talk down to Julia, tell her she's crazy, and that she's seeing things. 

I hate him so goddamn much. If Julia was my daughter I'd mount a rescue mission. 

That Melanie bitch with her “ do you remember when we stayed up alll night” 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Gone from Daddy's control she let go and gave it to the first dude who would say yes. I don't think Asuleu is packing it but Kalani seems like the gal who would marry the first dude she gave it up to. Regardless of the circumstances.

A guy who is a decade younger than she is, seems to be developmentally delayed or just plain stupid, with no visible means of support other than giving out yogurt samples that cause him to poop. Excellent plan.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

How about him saying "You should have handled it differently. You could have taken me aside and told me you were uncomfortable". HAHAHAHAHAHA. As if he'd respond with kindness and understanding. He'd have told her she was being ridiculous, and that she was making problems that didn't exist, and that she should calm down and not be so emotional. 

Have I mentioned that I hate him?

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
10 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I applaud you for this screenshot-that takes skill. 
Ive been distracted by that eye since day one. 

I am always distracted by Libby's stuffy nose, does she always have a cold?  I hate to listen to her speak.

• Love 5
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Julia might be able to get a job as a club dancer.  Most of them pay under the table. 

Where they earn it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

I can't get worked up about anyone on this shit show - yawn.....

I'm almost in the same boat. At least for the last two couples.

No, wait, I have something... what was Julia wearing? Brandon's big boy jammies?

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am always distracted by Libby's stuffy nose, does she always have a cold?  I hate to listen to her speak.

Bad nose job.  Form, but no function.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How about him saying "You should have handled it differently. You could have taken me aside and told me you were uncomfortable". HAHAHAHAHAHA. As if he'd respond with kindness and understanding. He'd have told her she was being ridiculous, and that she was making problems that didn't exist, and that she should calm down and not be so emotional. 

Have I mentioned that I hate him?

Him being so dismissive of how fucking shitty her friend was to attack her at their first meeting is disgusting. Have I mentioned that I hate this gaslighting jerk too?

• Love 7
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Why does Angela need a rollator?

It takes pressure off her abdominal surgery site when she is standing or walking.

im guessing her “core strength” is not optimal...

Edited by GrammyPammy
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, OoogleEyes said:

I have to agree with Nutalie. It is pretty weird for a grown man to call his Mother "Mommy".

Hiya folks! Here for my weekly torture but you guys make it a fun torture. 

That whole Mommy and Mikey bullshit made me flash back to Friday the 13th with Mommy and Jason 😲😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Why the fuck is Angela out buying stuff in a juice bar? She’s such an ass. You just had weight loss surgery. 

I hope she shits herself. 

She will...and will tell us about it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Why a nanny? Send her to to a certified part time daycare. (not a private one)

Because it sounds more impressive than day care or babysitter, like they’re Kardashians. If all the siblings work for the family business, why can’t they pool their resources and have one person watch all the cousins? 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

Why the fuck is Angela out buying stuff in a juice bar? She’s such an ass. You just had weight loss surgery. 

I hope she shits herself. 

She better learn to like water! And quit smoking....for god's sake -- you still have stitches!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

whoa I didn't know they remade that. John Waters is one of those people I would love to have dinner with, he makes me laugh.

My mistake, it was just Grangela at the smoothie store.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Fuck Brandon. That "So, you've moved out? You're living here now?" line is eactly what you say to your five year old when they go sit in a cupboard to sulk. Don't talk to your wife that way.

Well today I found out that David has a big dick and eats good pussy from the new 90 Day Foody Call, so I'm sure eventually we will find out if Asuelo is.

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Angie is nervous about going to a juice bar? 

But she eats spinach from a can, like she's fucking Popeye. 

You beat me to Popeye reference - she is no Olive Oyl.

• LOL 5