Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I REALLY didn't get that impression.  If Melanie wants Brandon, but has been with her boyfriend for 7 years, she's certainly playing a slow-ass game of "make Brandon jealous."

Also, she didn't know anything current about him.  They lost touch after that scary movie they stayed up all night to watch.  She had nothing else to talk about with him. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Why would you hammer a perfectly good refrigerator. 

He needs to destroy it before the 'my boy' guy gets here and steals it. #duh

• LOL 9
4 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Andrei "taking the initiative" to destroy a kitchen.  What could go wrong?

Maybe Chuck was hoping he would take the sledgehammer to the gas stove and blow up the house while he was in it. Or....maybe the whole family planned it that way.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4

You'd think if you're renovating, you'd try to get a little money and sell the used fridge for some cash ANDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I hate Andrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeiii and Libby. GTFO my TV.

Me too! I think they have moved into first place as my least favorite couple.  

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Also, she didn't know anything current about him.  They lost touch after that scary movie they stayed up all night to watch.  She had nothing else to talk about with him. 

Apparently she knows enough to stick her nose in Brandon’s marriage and lash out at Julia.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, tvrox said:

All this worry about Ronald's sponsorship is stupid, he won't ever be allowed in this country.

I'm desperately hoping that someone at Immigration watches this, and is giggling at the thought of Ronald the thief ever getting in this country, and does their duty to prevent that. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

So Andrei wants to be thought of as an investor? Without having invested anything?

I knew this would happen. Andrei has no idea what demolition entails. None.  And why would Charlie be jealous of Andrei?

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

You'd think if you're renovating, you'd try to get a little money and sell the used fridge for some cash ANDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

Ronald will take it off their hands

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

She strikes me as the girl who got friendzoned and never got over it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm desperately hoping that someone at Immigration watches this, and is giggling at the thought of Ronald the thief ever getting in this country, and does their duty to prevent that. 

I secretly hope they let mah boy in

• LOL 6