Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Does Angela realize that these doctors just want to spend her money or insurance or whatever covers these surgeries? She doesn't have all of these procedures at the same time.

Grangela got money burning a hole in her pocket. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

What's wrong with Carley? Her dad has a gambling addiction.

Carley is crying like all Americans that her dad might actually be let in the country. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Did you ever see the documentary about the guy who filmed himself living in secret in an IKEA store for several days?

No but I’ll have to look for that.  It could have been me.  I could have passed out wandering aimlessly through IKEA trying to get out!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Mama Tiffany brings up some good points about Ronald, gambling addict, criminal, can't keep a job, so co-sponsoring Ronald is a lifetime prospect.    Mama T. really hates her ex doesn't she?   That just don't tell the bio. dad is fraud.  

• Love 5

Everyone on this cursed show spends all their time talking about whether or not they should tell someone else an important thing, or whether they should keep it secret. Then they talk about how their chosen partner is a loser. All these people are idiots and I just can't even. 

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Tiffany look at your mom...that’s you in 15-20 years...break the cycle girl!

She refers to her father as "my dad," to her mother.  That must be how Mother Tiffany referred to him, if they ever mentioned him at all.  

• Love 2
(edited)

OMG OMG OMG!!!!

New season of Darcey & Stacey!!!

ETA - EWWWWW ... Jesse....

Edited by TazDevil
should have watched the whole promo but got too excited
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Tiffany is really cute but the fact that she makes terrible decisions is a huge turn off.

Her mom is advising her to lie to her dad about Ronald’s background to her potential co-sponsor dad, so we know where she gets her great decision-making skills and that her moral upbringing was not that great.

The visa application was “accepted”...NOT approved...which just means they received it and finally started to process it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

Damn it, now I want a McD's chocolate shake.

(if the ice cream machine is working) A McDonald's ice cream cone is actually low in calories and fat. I think they use ice milk instead of cream or something. Anyway, I have been dieting and I will get one of those when I want a splurge.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Darcey and Stacey are looking rough! Like they aged about a decade in only a year. Yes, Covid has taken its toll, but yikes!

Yeah, didn't they show Darcey without her hair extensions and short bristly hair?

• LOL 1