Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

So Ange is getting all this surgery to appear younger, but will keep smoking like a chimney.

All that work for nothing. Cigarettes are great for prematurely aging faces and skin.

• Love 5
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Gobi said:

That's how you paid for an apartment and furniture?

No...I grabbed the wrong part of the quote. No wonder I got pregnant. I probably wasn't paying attention then, either.

Edited by Suzywriter
  • LOL 17
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So I’ve been binge watching a French crime show called Spiral on Prime. I recommend it.

I started watching it because it had some of the same actors as another show I watched. (A French Village, on Hulu, it was out of this world), but I got distracted. I'll have to start it again.

13 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Is Tiffany's mother's daughter the other little girl that we saw last week or the daughter who met Tiffany for a drink?

They both must be her sisters, or more likely half-sisters. I remember the little girl from the first season as her mother’s daughter from her second marriage. The girl whom Tiffany met for drinks might have the same parents or maybe just the same father.  

• Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

It's amazing how many people have these major surgeries and are shocked that it HURTS!

I had two major surgeries (nephrectomy and radical hysterectomy) in a 4-month-period and after going through that pain I would never put myself through any elective surgery! I will just try to age gracefully...

Edited by GrammyPammy
Auto correct messed it up!
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Stimmy check?

That won’t cover rent and furniture in Maryland, not even Frederick. That’s show earnings that she doesn’t give Ronald credit for because he’s not the American spouse. But apparently, still not enough to sponsor a visa? I smell shenanigans.

• Love 3

Ooohhh will Andrrrrrrrrei get deported? This is so nerve wracking! I mean...it’s not like he got his visa approved and then got the initial green card.

Oh are we playing harried career woman now Libby? Are we pretending you have a real job? Come on. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
(edited)

That is not what the attorney said, she said if he has anything in his background, then he could be deported.     Libby makes it sound like he's going back to Moldova any second.    It's just the storyline.  

Amira's available, she could be the baby's nanny.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Can we get any commercial filmed outside of California? Every commercial so far has been a bougie neighborhood in California, with a house 99% of people could never afford. Ugh.

AMEN! I want to see someone waiting outside for their package so it won't get stolen .

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Libby doesn’t have a real job, so this is dumb. Also, it’s not like it is impossible for a nanny to abuse a child. There have been some very high profile cases in my lifetime. Not saying it’s the norm, but it’s a thing.

• Love 6
(edited)

Love that sister Libby is encouraging Libby to lie to Andrei about a nanny. Lowlife.

Dont they have Mother’s Day Out at churches in their area??

Edited by GrammyPammy
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Why a nanny? Send her to to a certified part time daycare. (not a private one)

Ah, yes. Encouraging your sister to get a nanny, a huge expense, behind her husband’s back. Not toxic at all.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11