Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

So, no LA doctors practice COVID protocols.

Nor do they use medical terms - boobs, titties, turkey gobble...I’m surprised they didn’t refer to her sleeve surgery as trimming her giblets.

I don’t know about Beverly Hills, but my doctor is still only virtual.

Edited by For Cereals
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7
(edited)
10 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

And the business gets a write off. By breaking the door off it now has to be taken to the dump and a fee paid.

So Natalie wants to be a model? Actress?

She is an actress and has been on tv shows in her country not to mention her role as Baby Jane on 90 Days.

natalie 90.PNG

Edited by LEILANI2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

She is only there a few days, why can't she just smile thru all of Mother Mike Mommy Mullet's digs and get thru it?

That’s how most normal people deal with their wacky in-laws. 

Natalie isn’t normal. (And neither is Julia, for the record)

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
14 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Said vegetarian could have simply said she would wait by the car, Natalie ramped up the drama by taking the trip to the meat market as a personal offense.  She is only there a few days, why can't she just smile thru all of Mother Mike Mommy Mullet's digs and get thru it?

They didn't tell her it would be a meat-only store. They said they were going to pick up the turkey, not tour a meatuary.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

When is Tiffany of the Cold Shoulders going to try to talk bio. Dad into co-sponsoring Ronald?    It's getting late.   

Didn't anyone tell Angela that a facelift is only part of your face, turkey wattle, under chin is separate surgery, as well as chin or cheek implants, forehead lift, and eye lid lift.   He wants to do lipo, lower face lift, and neck lift?   

I think that there are non-surgical procedures that she could do now - Kybella is an injectible for the wattle, for example.  And then there's some type of needle to pull back the skin.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Not do they use medical terms - boobs, titties, turkey gobble...I’m surprised they didn’t refer to her sleeve surgery as trimming her giblets.

I don’t know about Beverly Hills, but my doctor is still only virtual.

Wow, still? 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And if Natalie is pescatarian, that's her choice and fine, TRISH. Jesus, she's awfully judgmental for someone with so little to be judgmental about. 

Nothing about Nut is satisfactory to mommy dearest.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Don't these Beverly Hills doctors tell these people to WAIT until the weight comes off. What if she needs more surgery on her boobs and face after she loses the weight because you didn't take enough off the first time?

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
(edited)
5 minutes ago, DragonFlyzz said:

Is that the doctor created Meaningful Beauty?

Nope, different spelling this one's Saavat, the skin care guy is Sebagh.   I had to look it up, it sounded the same to me too.    

Angela's disgusting. She hits on every man she sees.   You know everything is comped for the publicity. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

They didn't tell her it would be a meat-only store. They said they were going to pick up the turkey, not tour a meatuary.

best part was Mike asking Mama: "Can i have a Tomehawk?! Please Mama... can I ? Can I?"

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

When is Tiffany of the Cold Shoulders going to try to talk bio. Dad into co-sponsoring Ronald?    It's getting late.   

Didn't anyone tell Angela that a facelift is only part of your face, turkey wattle, under chin is separate surgery, as well as chin or cheek implants, forehead lift, and eye lid lift.   He wants to do lipo, lower face lift, and neck lift?   

Under the arms chicken wings. Grangies should always wear sleeved tops

• Love 4
Just now, tvrox said:

Yikes, $25,000. These doctors are really trying to get as much money as they can out of her. 

They may be doing it for free.  Think of all Grangela’s fan that will now be calling those doctors up to get surgery!

• Useful 2
  • Love 12

Oh Angela you’re going to think Mykull is looking at other women anyway.

And sure, let’s pretend Angela with the felon daughter’s grandkids to support, and the not particularly high paying job is really going to pay for the surgery. 

Sharp insults us. Like we don’t know this is either comped or paid for by production.

• Love 12
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

$25000!?!?!  Holy shit!!!

You know it's comp'd bc of the exposure.

Michael is in a dream world if he thinks that Angela will be having a baby.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

They may be doing it for free.  Think of all Grangela’s fan that will now be calling those doctors up to get surgery!

I think they're trying to suggest that expensive = worth it or "the best of the best."  Meanwhile, they've cheapened themselves by appearing on this show and using disgusting Angela as advertisement.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I don’t understand why she’s not getting this type of surgery AFTER she starts losing weight from her surgery? 

I know I am asking reasonable questions for a totally ridiculous situation. 

I didn't understand the boob job right after the gastric sleeve.... Angela was talking about loose skin due to the sleeve, maybe the arms, the stomach, after weight loss. How did that turn into an immediate breast reduction?

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

She should stop worrying Michael, she is going to do it anyway so why ask him? Yes I know, TLC needs conflict for drama.

And he's a prop to justify her being on this show, since they're married and he remains in Nigeria.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Last time I looked it was 7.30. I resent having to be social during 90 day fiancee

You are only allowed to be social with us! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Is Angela lying to Michael, to the camera, to herself or all 3?

No one and I mean NO ONE will have weight loss surgery and then have a baby unless they are using a surrogate. And we all know Angela is way past raising babies.

She wants Michael for her golden years.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Oh Angela you’re going to think Mykull is looking at other women anyway.

And sure, let’s pretend Angela with the felon daughter’s grandkids to support, and the not particularly high paying job is really going to pay for the surgery. 

Sharp insults us. Like we don’t know this is either comped or paid for by production.

Sharpe is the anti-Christ (see big egg)

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Nope, different spelling this one's Saavat, the skin care guy is Sebagh.   I had to look it up, it sounded the same to me too.    

Angela's disgusting. She hits on every man she sees.   You know everything is comped for the publicity. 

Thanks.  Wasn’t paying close enough attention to see that they showed the spelling of his name.  The pronunciation sounded very similar.

• Love 1