Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Tiffany didn't even have to remind her father how he abandoned her when she was young.

Tiffany thinks she's got it all going on.. Her poor father will never know what Ronald;s problems are.  If that was my father, I would be crying.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Tiffany, you have zero idea how Ronald will behave once he is in the US. He may give you a honeymoon period and then do a 180 change.

He’s always going to be a gambling, rambling fridge thieving man, but I could be wrong

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, endure said:

Cold and wet here

It was freezing and pouring here last weekend. This weekend it over 90 and humid and I want to die. 

Tiffany needs to wipe that simper off her bovine face or I'll do it for her. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

English ancestry where our national dish is chips(fries) eggs and beans

OMG I went to a restaurant called The Dove in London and the fish and chips were to die for....ordered them every day while I was there. Mushy peas....yummmmm

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
5 minutes ago, hula-la said:

We were 30 and sunny on Tuesday. It’s now 15 and raining here in the west wet coast. 

here too, I'm in Vancouver

Edited by endure
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

This mental and emotional manipulation of Tiffany on her dad is making me very uncomfortable.

VERY, VERY uncomfortable..maybe we have morals and consiences

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Tiffany has some meaty shoulders, I don't understand why she thinks they are a feature she should always highlight.

she def loves that look

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It was freezing and pouring here last weekend. This weekend it over 90 and humid and I want to die. 

Dead

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I know we haven’t seen Angela yet tonight but I’m guessing that it’s only a matter of time. It seems to me that she’s jumping the gun a little bit with the follow up surgeries. Shouldn’t she wait awhile before she has facelift and turkey wattle removal? If she has it done now will she need a repeat of that surgery after a significant loss of weight?

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

One word: Foxwoods. Spend the day there tomorrow. You’re almost retired anyway.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I just killed the largest spider I have ever seen in my house. 🕷It was huge! I needed to kill it so it didn’t attack me tonight while I slept. Yet another day in my exciting life.

I was having these horrid wolf spiders in my family room.  They are big, hairy and black/brown.  When I see one I attack like a crazy person.  I got the exterior of the house sprayed and it seemed to help.  I shiver just thinking about it.

• Useful 1

Guys, I am so excited! I have an interview tomorrow to work as an assistant in the tasting room of a vineyard that's opening this summer! It would be my dream job! And the hourly pay is twice what I make at the newspaper.

• Love 23

Good evening everyone! I was watching tonight's episode, just not near my pc.

So I expect a small Thanksgiving dinner with big drama at Trish's house. As for Tiffany, her dad is only sponsoring Ronald, despite knowing he's a high risk, because of Daniel. Makes a whole lot of sense to me....

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Tiffany, you have zero idea how Ronald will behave once he is in the US. He may give you a honeymoon period and then do a 180 change.

Ronald will lose his shit in the US!  We're 24/7 off the hook temptation here.   Anything you want, you can find it around the clock!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Guys, I am so excited! I have an interview tomorrow to work as an assistant in the tasting room of a vineyard that's opening this summer! It would be my dream job! And the hourly pay is twice what I make at the newspaper.

Fingers crossed

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Ronald will lose his shit in the US!  We're 24/7 off the hook temptation here.   Anything you want, you can find steal it around the clock!!

FTFY.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Good luck! Sounds like a great gig. You get paid to get drunk!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

All my fingers and toes crossed for you....you got this!!!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Anyone here live near Chicago? We are going to stay overnight there, first trip we have taken in a long time. We are going to stay at The Omni, if it was good enough for Oprah's guests it's good enough for me. 😂

There is going to be a Banksy exhibit in Chicago soon. Can’t wait, I will do the 5 hour drive

• Useful 2
  • Love 3