Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I could have passed out wandering aimlessly through IKEA trying to get out!

image.png.43c155afe4354d19c8f7ce365948a8e6.png

13 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

We need a new season of The Other Way with more Jenny and Sumit! At least they were entertaining!

And Kenny, Armando, Hannah and Truffles (but I suspect they might be too drama-free for TLC now).  

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

How is this broad making all of this money? I want in.

Cameo, probably. TLC doesn't pay participants in this show particularly well, which is why you see so many of them try to piggyback on the publicity by hawking tea that makes you blow out your colon or starting OnlyFans pages.

In other words, prostitution of their very souls is how they make that face-lift money. Still want in? I'll take a hard pass, myself.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

For a fridge or freezer, you either have to take the doors off or chain the doors shut, so no one can get locked in it.    Even a modern refrigerator which pushes open easily can be more than a little kid can handle.   However, taking the doors off involves a screwdriver, not a hammer.    They also recycle bad fridges, and freezers, so Andrei was just showing off.    However, that refrigerator looked nasty, so I bet it wasn't worth donating. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

For a fridge or freezer, you either have to take the doors off or chain the doors shut, so no one can get locked in it.    Even a modern refrigerator which pushes open easily can be more than a little kid can handle.   However, taking the doors off involves a screwdriver, not a hammer.    They also recycle bad fridges, and freezers, so Andrei was just showing off.    However, that refrigerator looked nasty, so I bet it wasn't worth donating. 

Yes I agree.  He could have screwdrivered them off on the porch but he wanted to smash things.  It did look nasty.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Yes I agree.  He could have screwdrivered them off on the porch but he wanted to smash things.  It did look nasty.

It's possible that the screws were rusted solid, making it easier to smash it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Cameo, probably. TLC doesn't pay participants in this show particularly well, which is why you see so many of them try to piggyback on the publicity by hawking tea that makes you blow out your colon or starting OnlyFans pages.

Oh, dear lord, please tell me that Angela doesn't have an OnlyFans page! 

• LOL 5
On 5/30/2021 at 10:19 PM, Suzywriter said:

Dyyyying...once while I had a houseguest, I looked outside and saw that our garbage cans had been strewn about the yard. I called to my then-husband "Honey, could you bring a rake? The bears have been in the trash again."

I heard from the guest "BEARS???"

They were just little black ones about the size of a St. Bernard...not big Pacific ones. 

She's way out in the country; her husband had to buy a backhoe to build a road up to their place. 

And black bears aren't harmless! I once read an account by a young geologist who was out in the field and was attacked by a black bear, dragged back to his lair, and partially eaten. Yes, eaten. She was conscious the whole time. She had the presence of mind to alert her team members on her radio and she was rescued. She lost both her arms and was in the hospital for months. 

There's also the story about the young mother who was shot to death in her own yard by a hunter who mistook her for a deer. She had white mittens on. She was not in the country, she was in a developed area that bordered on woods. The local population blamed her for wearing the mittens, saying she should have known better. 

So yeah, my friend is always "you should come up!" and I'm "Nah, I'm good".

Though of course in Massachusetts bears are a lot more common that in past days. Seems like there's a story on the local news every other day about some suburban family finding a bear in their pool or dining on their trash.

On 5/30/2021 at 11:10 PM, magemaud said:

My friends in Maine call them Massholes.  

Oh, people in New Hampshire call us Massholes too! We're cordially hated by all our neighbors. 

• Love 1
On 5/30/2021 at 7:08 PM, Suzywriter said:

I apologize...I love Limu Emu and Doug.

Emu & Doug pay my bills, so as much as I loathe the jingle, I sing along because nobody, company-wide, got laid-off due to Covid. Emu & Doug saved my bacon for the last year +. I love my employer so damn much. 

• Love 7
41 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Mama Mullett needs to leave that ugly hat on, her bangs are going wild.    And have we met Mom's roommate yet?    

First we've heard of Roommate Ron.  Why wasn't Roommate Ron helping to stack the wood?  Can't wait to see this guy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Watching the preview....is ...is Mike grabbing her by the p***y.? Did Trish just say getting firewood isnt her job? I loved Natalie’s retort of “ well who’s job is it! Who usually does it then?” House guests I am guessing. Trish is a witch.

I am convinced the Libby and Andrei story is completely fake. I don’t think we need another season with these clowns.

I am warming to Jovi. I think he does love his daughter and his concern over her not remembering him felt genuine. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am convinced the Libby and Andrei story is completely fake. I don’t think we need another season with these clowns.

I think they are angling for their own show, ala the Family Chantal.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I think that Angie Baby should be banned from tlc

I feel that she used them and Michael to get tv time....it is esp evident with her  threats of divorcing him ...because he is not all on board for her makeover and us of communal funds (now that they are married). 

Please TLC dump HER NOW!

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Trish, one second after pulling up at the butcher shop: "Okaaaay, kiiiids, let's go kiiiiiids, we haven't got all daaaaayyy, kiiiiiiids."

Me, to the TV: Eat a big, bloody, butchershop bag of diiiiiiiicks, Triiiiiish.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

This new season on TLC has been a drag, seems like they are saving the good stuff for Discovery Plus.

I just signed up for the free 7 day trial of Discovery Plus, with my high cable cost plus the other streaming services I already pay for I am leery of paying for more. I guess I will test it out to see if it's worth it. The new weight loss show is pretty good.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

On this special day, let us all give thanks. Thanks that we don't have to interact with Mike, Trish, and Nutalie in real life.

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

The beef stew is in the oven! Oops, wrong series.

Is there a bun in the oven?

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Dearest Big Angie,

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it’s still going to be a pig.

warmest wishes

AM

xx

Can I sign this too?

Cordially,

Greekmom

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I just killed the largest spider I have ever seen in my house. 🕷It was huge! I needed to kill it so it didn’t attack me tonight while I slept. Yet another day in my exciting life.

You think your life's exciting? I spent most of my day hiding out from the heat. 

I did get my hair cut yesterday (first time since February 2020!) and I look like a million dollars. 

Hello, snarkers! So glad to see you all. We are DYING of heat here in Massachusetts, I devoutly hope you are all keeping cool and comfy!

• Love 12
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I hope Nat stacks the wood so it falls on Trish. Stay tuned for Mike to grab his wife by the P###y. I need more wine.

I have a box of it in the fridge. And about 15 bottles in the wine rack.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5