Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)

Angie certainly took it badly when she didn't get her way.    Good for the surgeon for cancelling her surgery.

Mama Mullett is giving Oklahoma a bad name.   I can't wait to see the roommate.   Unless the twist is Ron the Roommate is actually Ronald?   That would be funny.  

Chuck almost sounds sensible. 

Tiffany is despicable.   Just because you weren't convicted doesn't mean you didn't commit a crime, especially when your criminal record looks like the NYC phonebook. 

Yara living with Gwen is so sensible.  Maybe Jovi is growing up. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

English ancestry where our national dish is chips(fries) eggs and beans

I always think the baked beans and toast points sounds strange.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Boiled potatoes and haggis for you my dear

When I worked at the Kennedy School, the Mid Career program students put out a cookbook one year. The Irish guy's contribution was literally "take one potato. Boil. Eat". It was hilarious. 

• LOL 10
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Of course, our @Frozendiva worked it out so she could hit the Nordstrom sale! Where you found Louboutins for 90% off, no doubt! I envy your skills, and I consider myself a very good bargain hunter!

Not Loubs there. I did buy a couple of pairs in Vegas a couple of years later - the conference hits the sale. They were about 60-70% off.

• Love 5

Not a property person but wouldn't long term be better to acquire properties and use them as rentals instead of flipping them?  I mean the long term gains would be better.

• Love 3
Just now, greekmom said:

Not a property person but wouldn't long term be better to acquire properties and use them as rentals instead of flipping them?  I mean the long term gains would be better.

And, Libby the Property Manager and Becky the Exclusive Listing Agent for The Family Business would have guaranteed employment.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Chuck just now realizing that NO ONE in his family can be civil to Andrei?

Talk about slow on the uptake. Especially considering he started it. 

Chuck's mad that Libby and Ellie might go to Moldova? Hahahahahaha! As if. And Chuck? She's Andrei's wife, and Ellie is his daughter. You don't get a say. 

Besides, haven't the milkmaids provided you with sufficient grandchildren? You'll never miss her. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Hmm... I think Andrei made have made a bad move telling Chuck about his immigration status. Someone (probably Charlie) will try to get him fired for sure. Chuck, as his employer, needs to know this info, but you know he'll tell the rest of the family.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

And, Libby the Property Manager and Becky the Exclusive Listing Agent for The Family Business would have guaranteed employment.

As long as Chuck is alive, they'll have jobs.  Wonder if Becky has listings other than what her father gives her?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Damn. Jovi must have some coin for Yara to afford that.

If you are Sephora Rouge, you can get one at 20% off. The Shopping Channel also sells them at 9 or 12 payments.

• Love 3