Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)
9 minutes ago, tvrox said:

OMG, TIffany is Colombian?!? Why do all my countrywomen on this show suck. 

7 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Well I have Ash, aka boggles eyes from Melbourne 

Hey, I'm from Boston, I can relate. In the world of teevee, all people from Boston are loudmouthed, uneducated, profane racist pricks from Southie who work as longshoremen or cops. And listen to the Dropkick Murphys.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

How is this broad making all of this money? I want in.

Go online and find yourself a Nigerian half your age and then get on 90 Day. Then dump your handbag and carry all your shit in your bra and fight with everyone on every reunion show.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Go online and find yourself a Nigerian half your age and then get on 90 Day. Then dump your handbag and carry all your shit in your bra and fight with everyone on every reunion show.

Glad to! Where do I apply?

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
Just now, hookedontv said:

Thanks for the snark, it’s the only thing that keeps me watching this shitshow. 

Me too. I really only half watch, sometimes I miss it completely but I always come here to the fam 

You guys crack me up

• Love 12
37 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Exactly, there are charities that take used appliances.

I know lots of people who have a second refrigerator, like in their garage 

• Useful 3
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I did see 90DF advertise on craigslist last week.  Also, Discovery+ is looking for the best-est ever NYC realtors, as well as looky-loo couples (separate house-hunting series).

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

No one and I mean NO ONE will have weight loss surgery and then have a baby unless they are using a surrogate

Actually, weight loss surgery is used by many women who are having fertility issues due to their weight. Fertility is heightened right after weight loss surgery for most women so you are encouraged to be extremely careful about birth control. There are lots of “oops” pregnancies. 
Not sure why you’d think one cannot/will not have a baby post WLS. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

If it were not for this forum I could not make it through this season of the show.  I just read and only look up occasionally.  It’s really making me angry that TLC thinks we believe all these silly storylines.  I hope whatever version of this franchise comes up next is better than this garbage.

How much worse can it get it?

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
Just now, magemaud said:

I know lots of people who have a second refrigerator, like in their garage 

My parents had two. Before my dad died they had lots of parties and people dropped by often, they had a second fridge in the game room, where all the beer and wine were kept. 

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hey, I'm from Boston, I can relate. I the world of teevee, all people from Boston are loudmouthed, uneducated, profane racist pricks from Southie who work as longshoremen or cops. And listen to the Dropkick Murphys.

With the greatest apologies, I'm right up the road in Maine, and those are the exact Bostonians that seem to come up here to look down on Mainers. I kind of get that since I'm from the CT/NY line, and every state outside of CT/NY/NJ confuses me 

6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My parents had two. Before my dad died they had lots of parties and people dropped by often, they had a second fridge in the game room, where all the beer and wine were kept. 

I have a hot flash fridge full of protein shakes and chilled water next to my bedroom. It's tiny, though, like dorm size.

• Love 5

Hey, I'm from Boston, I can relate. In the world of teevee, all people from Boston are loudmouthed, uneducated, profane racist pricks from Southie who work as longshoremen or cops. And listen to the Dropkick Murphys.

Awwwwws, but I did love good will hunting. I’m sure that was full of stereotypes 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

With the greatest apologies, I'm right up the road in Maine, and those are the exact Bostonians that seem to come up here to look down on Mainers. I kind of get that since I'm from the CT/NY line, and every state outside of CT/NY/NJ confuses me 

Well, I cop to loudmouthed and profane, but not the rest. 

My friend has a place in Maine. I've never been there because bears. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yup, most people I know have two.  We have a second fridge in the garage, . . . but don't tell Ronald!

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Awwwwws, but I did love good will hunting. I’m sure that was full of stereotypes 

Completely. 

And I work at MIT! So off the mark there. Sorry to shatter your dreams. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If the fridge still works, fine. If the compressor failed, it's junk or very hard to fix.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Good Memorial Day to everyone. I work for a newspaper so I will be reporting to work bright and early tomorrow, but will probably take off around noon. We're having hotdogs with homemade chili and coleslaw and I made macaroni salad today. See you all next Sunday!

Work in the ER so I will be at work too-have a safe MD!

• Love 8

Well, I cop to loudmouthed and profane, but not the rest. 

My friend has a place in Maine. I've never been there because bears. 

Dyyyying...once while I had a houseguest, I looked outside and saw that our garbage cans had been strewn about the yard. I called to my then-husband "Honey, could you bring a rake? The bears have been in the trash again."

I heard from the guest "BEARS???"

They were just little black ones about the size of a St. Bernard...not big Pacific ones. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
42 minutes ago, TMI said:

Raise you hand if you think that every night when mike the moron gets home from work he calls  mommy dearest and complains that after his ten hour round trip to work and his 10 hour work day, her comes home to Natty doing her nails, hairs, facials...MOMMY MOMMY I work sooooooooo hard....and  Mommy feeds into his insensitivity big time since they are twin personalities.  Natty not a prize but MOMMY and MIKEY are just plain mean!

He said he calls his mother every morning on the way TO work, at something like 4:30 AM!  

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

They may be doing it for free.  Think of all Grangela’s fan that will now be calling those doctors up to get surgery!

She has fans? 

• LOL 1
56 minutes ago, greekmom said:

best part was Mike asking Mama: "Can i have a Tomehawk?! Please Mama... can I ? Can I?"

I’m sure Natalie would be glad to go after him with a tomahawk! 

54 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

What the heck is a Tomehawk??

It’s that huge Fred Flintstone steak that Mike ordered at the restaurant by the falls. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

We need a new season of The Other Way with more Jenny and Sumit! At least they were entertaining!

I've been watching Other Way on demand... it is better!! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I’m sure Natalie would be glad to go after him with a tomahawk! 

It’s that huge Fred Flintstone steak that Mike ordered at the restaurant by the falls. 

steak.jpg

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Goodnight! Sorry I missed most of the scintillating tv. I shall be in Seaside Michigan next weekend. @Armchair Critic are you nearby at all? We could snark together

Looks at flights to Michigan to join in the fun... 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
51 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

With the greatest apologies, I'm right up the road in Maine, and those are the exact Bostonians that seem to come up here to look down on Mainers. 

My friends in Maine call them Massholes. 

Thanks everyone for the great snark tonight. I was supposed to be at my friends’ first Cookout in two years but it was rained out, so being here with my 90 Day peeps cheered me up. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Why is he smashing the fridge? LMAO!

If it’s being disposed of (it looks 20 yrs old - minimum) I think you’re supposed to remove the doors so kids etc. don’t get in and get trapped. Old wives’ tale? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, ChiMama said:

If it’s being disposed of (it looks 20 yrs old - minimum) I think you’re supposed to remove the doors so kids etc. don’t get in and get trapped. Old wives’ tale? 

Nope, it is a law here in Minnesota!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2