Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Dead. Already. 

I detest her. 

"She should have watched where she was going" 

She looks like a poison mushroom. 

How about Momma's plan, that Natalie "do translation"? Is she some kind of expert? Does she know how Natalie should go about that, exactly? 

Good translators are a rare find. Folks can do literal ones, but the good ones make the translation their own. Are there lots of Ukrainians in Washington state?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Do we know if the trip to Oklahoma was filmed before or after the Tell All, where Nutalie knows that Trish wanted the neighbor to object to the wedding?  Or did Nutalie know that before?

Natalie knew before the trip.  She said something about it last week.

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

How in the hell was Ronald's visa application approved?

The same way Andrei’s was approved after being deported for overstaying his visa. Ronald is from a “shithole country”, but lighter than a paper bag.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Natalie knew before the trip.  She said something about it last week.

Thanks.  All of these shows are running together for me.  Hard to believe when they keep pumping them out non-stop, right?

• Love 1

Drives me crazy that practically no one on this show can do this without a co-sponsor. If you can’t afford it - don’t do it. 

Stay in your lane and live within your means. 

• Love 11
(edited)

Why does Tiffany, of the Cold Shoulders keep saying Ron the Thief had his application approved?   They just accepted it, and said when he gets everything else in, that he'll get an interview.    He still has to submit a bunch of paperwork, and a lot of other things before anything happens.      Also, did it ever occur to Tiffany that popping out another kid probably raises the income level she needs to sponsor Ronald?    Wait until Tiffany's dad finds out about Ronald, and that sponsorship is 10 years minimum, and possibly forever.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Good translators are a rare find. Folks can do literal ones, but the good ones make the translation their own. Are there lots of Ukrainians in Washington state?

I have a feeling that Trish is talking about translating for a hospital or law firm or something. I would imagine that a translator for books or articles would require more skill than just speaking the language. You'd need a very encyclopedic knowledge of both languages' structure, idiom and so on. 

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Reporting in from The Jersey shore. The beach was deserted all weekend but the stores, restaurants and especially the bars are PACKED! 

We went to Ikea this weekend and my god it was a madhouse. As we were driving down I was just "we are insane, we're going to Ikea on a rainy Saturday the day the mask mandate is lifted". 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How about Momma's plan, that Natalie "do translation"?

I would think you’d have to be fluent in BOTH languages to be a translator. 

• Love 6
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

What is the income requirement? If Tiff is below that she should have thought about it before getting pregnant....asshole.

Or renting an apartment to kick him out of. . . 

Wouldn't she have to prove income before his visa is approved?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Is Tiffany's mother's daughter the other little girl that we saw last week or the daughter who met Tiffany for a drink?

Tiffany's mother has a daughter that's younger than Daniel

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Someone needs to be FIRED!!!  How the fuck does Ronald the Refrigerator Thief get approved for a visa??

I have to say I am thinking the same thing.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

What is the income requirement? If Tiff is below that she should have thought about it before getting pregnant....asshole.

And how did she pay for an apartment and furniture?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

Drives me crazy that practically no one on this show can do this without a co-sponsor. If you can’t afford it - don’t do it. 

Stay in your lane and live within your means. 

Right? Getting other people to co-sponsor is not cool. Figure out how to do it yourself, Tiffany.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Someone needs to be FIRED!!!  How the fuck does Ronald the Refrigerator Thief get approved for a visa??

Maybe "refrigerator thief" is a needed trade in the US.

• LOL 7

As per google search: "The most common minimum annual income required to sponsor a spouse or family member for a green card is $21,775. This assumes that the sponsor — the U.S. citizen or current green card holder — is not in active military duty and is sponsoring only one relative."

https://www.boundless.com/immigration-resources/income-requirements-for-green-card/#:~:text=The most common minimum annual,is sponsoring only one relative.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

And how did she pay for an apartment and furniture?

as someone who got pregnant on the pill and a diaphragm, I can vouch for the fact that it happens.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I would think you’d have to be fluent in BOTH languages to be a translator. 

And, you translate into your native language.  I'd think that earlier immigrants and their children already own the Ukrainian translation market in Sequim, even for newscasts.

• Love 2

Hi everyone! Happy (soggy and cold in NYC) Memorial Day!

I'm late but made it here in time to see....

What?!! Tiffany? She has her shoulders covered! Wowwww

• Love 11
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Maybe "refrigerator thief" is a needed trade in the US.

Valid.  You don't really hear much on the news about refrigerators being stolen.  So it would seem there is a lack of people here with those skills.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I like to remember him as cute Johnny Depp on 21 Jump Street. He is turning into Keith Richards.

I thought he was very sexy in the movie Chocolate.

• Love 3
(edited)
8 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Does she not have a job?  

Spoiler

She's a makeup artist, and I think I read she's starting a makeup line.    I'm guessing it will be called "Cold Shoulders", but that's just a guess.     

I'm really waiting for Tiffany and Daddy to have their little chat.   

The little girl we see with Tiffany's mother is Tiffany's half sister with the step dad.    Yes, Daniel's older than the little girl is.  The sister Tiffany was discussing the Ronald situation with is her younger sister (I guess younger). 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
Just now, Suzywriter said:

as someone who got pregnant on the pill and a diaphragm, I can vouch for the fact that it happens.

That's how you paid for an apartment and furniture?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7