Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I agree with the firewood guy, the way Mike and mommy were chunking logs at Natalie, I'm surprised she didn't get one right between the eyes.   I bet Mom would have strapped her across the hood, like some used to do with their deer carcasses years ago.   

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

He remarked that he was surprised that “Blondie” didn’t get hit in the face when Mike was aggressively flinging the firewood at her

Gomer said that laughingly, as if he thought she was too prissy because she couldn't handle having heavy logs thrown at her. Calling her "blondie" was just his way of demeaning her. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

What exactly IS it that Natalie does?

I know! In a preview scene, Trish is complaining that Natalie should be doing more housework but I recall that's just about ALL she was shown doing in Mike's house when she was stuck there all day.

• Love 6
49 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

What exactly IS it that Natalie does?

I had no idea that she was an aspiring actress until the preview for tomorrow's episode aired last night! I suddenly see her in a very different light. Now I do wonder if she's just an opportunist. It would be different if she'd studied journalism and wanted to be in broadcast news, but it appears that what Natalie aspires to is being "attractive" on camera & nothing more.

16 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I had no idea that she was an aspiring actress until the preview for tomorrow's episode aired last night! I suddenly see her in a very different light. Now I do wonder if she's just an opportunist. It would be different if she'd studied journalism and wanted to be in broadcast news, but it appears that what Natalie aspires to is being "attractive" on camera & nothing more.

don't forget her "modeling" aspirations like so many of the foreign brides on this franchise. Much like Paola, she has too high an opinion of herself but in reality is too old to break into modeling. I wonder if she will come out with a calendar...

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Natalie “ do you get firewood often like this?” Trish “Only once a year” so she waited for Natalie’s visit to make her do this chore?  Bitch. Opportunist or not if she does have television experience she can try her luck. That is between her and Mike and is none of Her business. Nat doesn’t even have a work visa yet FFS.

How the fuck did Ron get an application approval when they gave a nice educated guy like Omar such a hard time?

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

She was in a music video that was posted to their couple's thread. I don't know if it's still there.

(edited)

Isn't accepting the application for the spouse visa only step 1?    Then there are the interviews for both parties, and I have no idea what else is involved.      I'm hoping that they talk about the interview for Ronald, because he's going to have some big questions to answer.  I can't wait for this week's episode, after seeing the half hour preview, and the trailer.    

I'm wondering if the 'approved application' is just a storyline? It's not a big deal, it's not a visa, it's only the first step, and not any indication of approval.   

I really hoped Natalie would catch one of the logs, and lob it back at Mike and Mama Mullet.

I keep saying I'm not going to watch this any more, but I'm here for it all every week.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

How the fuck did Ron get an application approval when they gave a nice educated guy like Omar such a hard time?

Sitting alone on my couch, watching the sneak preview last night, I literally said "What the fuck??  This is BULLSHIT" out loud, to no one but myself, when Tiffany said Ronald's application was approved. 

• LOL 6
4 hours ago, TazDevil said:

Sitting alone on my couch, watching the sneak preview last night, I literally said "What the fuck??  This is BULLSHIT" out loud, to no one but myself, when Tiffany said Ronald's application was approved. 

Maybe he will bring his moms fridge to the interview 

• LOL 7
20 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Thanksgiving with these two schlumps looks like fun.

Surrounded by about 500 porcelain pigs 🐖

At least Mother Mikey will have plenty of firewood to keep everybody toasty.  

I'm wondering if she'll have Natalie haul it in.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I was trying to figure out who you were referring to as “Ron” because I have only ever heard him called “Raw-nold.” 

• LOL 5
5 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I was wondering that same thing.  

Maybe he'll blow the interview.  

Spoiler

Just 2-3 days ago, he and Tiffany were engaging in yet another fight on IG, and he is apparently still in South Africa and she's in America, so maybe he really did blow the interview.  I'm looking forward to seeing how the situation unfolds on the show.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, magemaud said:

@Persnickety1, I see your spoiler and raise you one: 

Hide contents

Due to Covid, is anyone being allowed to immigrate to the US at the present time, even if they were approved?

Spoiler

It's still way early on a Sunday morning here on the west coast, but if I'm interpreting this article correctly, yes, travel with negative COVID testing is permissible.  It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out on the show, whether he blows the interview or they really do indeed break up this time and that's why he's still in SA.  Let me know if I've misinterpreted the article.

https://za.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information-2/

• Love 1

Thanks for doing the research into those confusing websites. 

Spoiler

I think you’re correct that travel to the US is allowed but it seems to be discouraged except for emergencies. Going down the rabbit hole of some other links, I believe the government is starting to allow some immigration to America prioritizing relatives of US Citizens, but there’s understandably quite a backlog. From the government website: 

“All of our missions are continuing to provide emergency and mission-critical visa services.  As post-specific conditions permit, and after meeting demand for services to U.S. citizens, our missions are phasing in processing some routine immigrant and nonimmigrant visa cases.  Posts that process immigrant visa applications are prioritizing Immediate Relative family members of U.S. citizens, including intercountry adoptions, fiancé(e)s of U.S. citizens, and certain Special Immigrant Visa applications”

I would imagine a spouse would be at least the same priority as a fiancé, so maybe Ronald (and Michael, come to think of it) will be heading to the US one of these days 

• Useful 3

Hello guys! It's time to snark and watch another episode of 90 Day Fiance! My best friend is in town and staying at my house and she is addicted to 90 Day Fiance too, so we're gonna snark together tonight! It'll be fun!

• Love 9

Hello, fellow snarkers. It’s cold and raw here in MA; I had to turn my heat on! On Memorial Day, take a moment to think about the veterans, past, present and future, who were willing to fight for our liberty. 

• Love 17

Hello everyone!  My adult son had to have his black lab put down today.  It was heart failure.  I feel so bad.  Hope it’s a good show tonight.  I need a lift and I don’t mean the kind Angela had.

• Love 1

Natalie could have just said, I need to step outside for fresh air (mask is bothering me, I feel claustrophobic, <insert a reason here>.

Instead she's just does a Natalie. 

• Love 4

Just finished celebrating the holidays with the traditional "throw firewood at your kid's future spouse." , and I'm ready to snark!

• LOL 14
  • Love 4
Just now, Emmeline said:

Hello everyone!  My adult son had to have his black lab put down today.  It was heart failure.  I feel so bad.  Hope it’s a good show tonight.  I need a lift and I don’t mean the kind Angela had.

So sorry. That’s the hardest thing.

• Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hello, fellow snarkers. It’s cold and raw here in MA; I had to turn my heat on! On Memorial Day, take a moment to think about the veterans, past, present and future, who were willing to fight for our liberty. 

Same weather here in CT! Beautiful sentiment for Memorial Day thank you. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Cold with frost here Friday and Sat. Gorgeous today. Canadian weather.

• Love 7

Natalie should have tried to find somebody from an area where she can be a weird free spirit, mullet ma and her son are never going to to satisfy her. Natalie is nutty but maybe some place like California she could find a soul mate, not Sequim.

• Love 4

Does Trish have any mirrors in her house?  I know she's got 3,000 ceramic piggy banks, but I didn't notice any mirrors.  Maybe that explains that hat and that haircut?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I'm so sorry!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I’m so sorry. Animals are wonder. My cat is helping me through a lot right now.

• Love 8

Why is it any of Trish's business what job Natalie does? I also don't believe that Natalie doesn't take care of anything in the house when Mike is at work.

If I was Natalie I would leave Oklahoma immediately.

• Love 8

i hate Mike's mom along with Debbie but I agree with the interpretation work. Natalie could take the odd interpretation job here and there until she gets her dream job.

• Love 3