Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Low has had many "come to Jesus" conversations with Asuelu. They haven't worked so far, I doubt this one will either.

Assholeu is a six year old developmentally delayed boy trapped in a grown man’s body. Nothing gets through to him.

• Love 15
Just now, mmecorday said:

A refrigerator that produces slow melting craft ice. Yeah, right. There ain't no such thing as slow melting ice in the American South in the summer.

I'll bet it got Ronald excited, though.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

My older son will be 24 in September and I can NOT imagine him being married with two kids to a woman seven years older.  Then again, i had a few straight up gangster talks about birth control, lol.

• Love 6
(edited)

I could live a happier life not hearing about phone sex between Cold Shoulders, and Ron the thief.    I'm hoping there is a 100% chance his visa is denied, and then he won't even get a tourist visa either I hope (so he won't come to visit, and disappear here).     

He only relapsed once, a year ago?   Not believing that.   Why is she blaming Ron for everything about S.A.?   She's the one who told her son to call him Dad, and dragged her son there for months, and got pregnant instantly.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

People often comment, especially on other sites, that Kalani and Yara for example, "knew what they were getting into." Problem is they didn't. Due to visa issues, they never lived with their partners before marriage and the whole relationship was under extreme and unusual pressure do the distance, cost and time factors. I knew my husband for 3 years and lived with him for 6 months and I could still write a list of 10 things I didn't know and I was no naive 20yr old. Plus people change and relax and drop their best behavior once the deal is sealed.

• Love 7
Just now, tvrox said:

I need to hire an admin this week. Any tips? 

We just wanted someone with great energy! You can always get people with skills. My boss is a whirlwind, she's on tons of committees and teaches and does research and travels (well, she did, and she will again) and is always invited to give talks at places. She really just wants someone with good, can-do energy who can work independently and shine on whatever gets thrown her way. We met two people and liked them both. Made one offer, she turned us down (I was shocked, its a REALLY good job) so we'll go with the other, pending references. Someone who's confident and kind. good luck!

• Love 4
(edited)

Lort. The LAST thing I want to hear is some bullshit off of Tiffany.  Now the twit has a "secret"....  My guess is:  Buh-bye, MY BOY.  You guys need to move to a third country.  Say, BOLIVIA.... PERU..... ICELAND....

Just shut the freak up, you dingleberry.

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

"If only anyone could have predicted there might be problems with being married to a felon from a country I have no interest in moving to."

There also needs to be a ponder button here, along with a vomit one.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
31 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

"Having done this for 26 years." Pardon the superficiality, but did this lawyer start when she was seven years old? She looks amazing!

She looks really familiar to me for some reason. Or is it her accent? 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

"If only anyone could have predicted there might be problems with being married to a felon from a country I have no interest in moving to."

"And he can't come here because he is a felon.  An unemployed one at that!"

• Love 4
(edited)

St. Bart's, Croatia, Dominican Republic, Nigeria, Tanzania, Ukraine....

Grangela LIVES!!! and BURPS!!! yay!

Dr. Nigeria speaks spanish!  Grangie's pissed off.  You would think she had some mastectomies.  I'm so sad for her....  NOT!

I forgot.  DIPSHIT!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Brodicea said:

People often comment, especially on other sites, that Kalani and Yara for example, "knew what they were getting into." Problem is they didn't. Due to visa issues, they never lived with their partners before marriage and the whole relationship was under extreme and unusual pressure do the distance, cost and time factors. I knew my husband for 3 years and lived with him for 6 months and I could still write a list of 10 things I didn't know and I was no naive 20yr old. Plus people change and relax and drop their best behavior once the deal is sealed.

I respect your opinion, but it seems like they’ve given so little thought to what happens the day after tomorrow. Kalani knew who Assholeu was when she got pregnant a second time. Yara knew what Novi’s job entailed and also got pregnant a second time after the miscarriage. Tiffany definitely knew about Ronald’s addictions, yet she got pregnant and went forward with the wedding. It’s like there is a disconnect between actions and repercussions.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

I really like the Blue Bunny commercial, where the husband and the bunny are holding up lighters.   

And Carl's Geico commercial.  

Tiffany is such a jerk.   She never had any intention of going to S.A. permanently, and I bet she knew Ron wouldn't get a visa.    She just wanted to be a reality TV star, and I bet she thinks she'll get a well-paying influencer gig, maybe selling her own cold shoulder top line? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Having her kids spend half the time away from her? What is Tiffany talking about? Why is she continuing this charade of Ronald being M’Boy’s father?

They both have me wondering did Ronald find some way to legally adopt Daniel? Only the baby is actually his and he would have custody rights to, I think.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
9 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

He only relapsed once, a year ago?   Not believing that.   Why is she blaming Ron for everything about S.A.?   She's the one who told her son to call him Dad, and dragged her son there for months, and got pregnant instantly.  

She has conveniently forgotten all this. This does not play into her narrative of plucky single mom who GIVES and GIVES and GIVES. 

6 minutes ago, Brodicea said:

Tiffany needs to set a good example and go to Al-Anon. She isn't helping the situation with her screwed up logic and "egg-shells."

She makes me crazy. "Its HELL!" You've been with this guy for what, 2 years? And you haven't been in the same country for a year or more. Spare us this tale of your horrific suffering! 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9