Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Doublemint said:

This whole thing was reenacted a week or so after the surgery.   No way did she go to a hotel the day of the surgery.

She doesn’t even compare to how messy Larissa was. I smell shenanigans too

• Love 7

Is Extreme Sisters losing HEA's audience so that TLC needs to advertise Kenny & Armando.  

I turn away, and I don't come back, even though I faithfully watched I Love a Mama's Boy and sMothered and Sister Wives.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Let’s see how many insults Natalie can dish !

Uh Natalie .... you know you’re with Mike for a child .. and YOURE ODD!

Edited by DNR
Words
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Natalie is a 34-year old who gets gifts of teddy bears or unicorns.  She's not much different from Mullet and the piggybanks. 

Mullet would have been able to break one open to pay for the SeaTac hotel.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

Look! Trish has the same interior decorator as Ron and Betty!

Seems slightly less hoarded.  And a whole bunch less animal piss on the carpets, I'm sure!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
(edited)

And.... they're OFF!!  Too much chocolate... Too much Mom.... Too much COUNTRY.... No Babies... My career... (which is WHAT exactly?)

Mom's REEEAALL impressed.

Go on Grangela.... We know you gotta smoke a cigarette!!!

And nighty nite friends.  You guys make me laugh!! Have a great week and be careful!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

She's not a fan of how Natalie acted? Sweet tap dancing Jesus. Natalie is nutty as an Almond Joy but she made a fuss over the dog, admired the knickknacks, and tried to converse. What was she supposed to do?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17
29 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

We just wanted someone with great energy! You can always get people with skills. My boss is a whirlwind, she's on tons of committees and teaches and does research and travels (well, she did, and she will again) and is always invited to give talks at places. She really just wants someone with good, can-do energy who can work independently and shine on whatever gets thrown her way. We met two people and liked them both. Made one offer, she turned us down (I was shocked, its a REALLY good job) so we'll go with the other, pending references. Someone who's confident and kind. good luck!

Thank you! Helpful :). 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I loved the 70s.  I love open beam construction, interior rock walls, and track lighting.  It's the way I was raised.

I love 70's music and a lot of the pop culture. But Mike's mother ain't it.

• LOL 7
  • Love 7