Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)

It always looked like Natalie was doing housework and laundry.  Jeez, Trish is a bitch.  Did they ever talk about Mike’s dad?

Yes Trish, Natalie had a great time stacking wood.  Actually anything would be better than hanging around that dump with those two.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 7

I appreciate how Natalie is self aware enough to know she won't be a Hollywood starlet. I feel like she knows her worth and actually wants to make money.

Love the sass of "I wouldn't be marrying Mike for money".

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

While Mike is sleeping, Nuttie takes that “Mom means home” sign and sharpens the end to make a stake to put through Trish’s heart.

Dead. Already. 

6 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Hello, everyone!

I hate Mike's mother's hat. I kind of hate her too.

I detest her. 

2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

OMG Trish is such a bitch. She acts annoyed that Natalie stepped on a nail in her house. Why do you have a NAIL sticking out of the floor?

"She should have watched where she was going" 

2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Mother-in-law from Hell 

9CE31A65-821D-450B-9C85-F081765C76CE.jpeg

She looks like a poison mushroom. 

How about Momma's plan, that Natalie "do translation"? Is she some kind of expert? Does she know how Natalie should go about that, exactly? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Do we know if the trip to Oklahoma was filmed before or after the Tell All, where Nutalie knows that Trish wanted the neighbor to object to the wedding?  Or did Nutalie know that before?