Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

A refrigerator that produces slow melting craft ice. Yeah, right. There ain't no such thing as slow melting ice in the American South in the summer.

Mosquito Coast anyone?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hide contents

My TV says that Kenny and Armando are on Pillow Talk tonight. I heard they got married in Mexico yesterday, and the wedding venue was beautiful.

Aw yay! 

• Love 6

Angela’s doctor repeats ad nauseum that she is a double D or triple D...I doubt Angela has a good idea of what that means and Michael has NO CLUE what a “D cup” is...

That said, Michael is being a jerk. 

• Love 8
28 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Me too.  House to myself for a month?  Yes please.

Yeah me too. In fact I've said that if I ever do get married, we will still have to live apart. I like my space. I've been single too long. 

• Love 7
Just now, GrammyPammy said:

Angela’s doctor repeats ad nauseum that she is a double D or triple D...I doubt Angela has a good idea of what that means and Michael has NO CLUE what a “D cup” is...

That said, Michael is being a jerk. 

I find it....unseemly that they are involving michael at all.  She is the patient and he does not need to be involved.

• Love 12

I will give you Tiffany for sure, because she ignored hard cold facts. Yara hadn't experienced the whole shebang of being in a foreign country and being unable to travel back home while Jovi is at work. As to his behavior, she may have thought that at home he would be different than he was on vacation. Their whole dating life was on vacations. Kalani is a textbook example of why the whole K-1 relationship paradigm is not healthy for anyone.

Also, Julia should have had her work permit for months at this point. Why isn't she working somewhere? (Assuming they want to move out and she wants a "career" of some kind.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I can't believe they did this shit outpatient.

Agree!!! She was barely coherent when she left the facility.  Plus with her being a smoker , the chance of blood clots and staple leaks- keep her a nite! 
This bullshit with a surgeon calling Mykull about her boob size and Grangela bitching - i have no words

( grangela- you’re gonna lose weight dumb dumb and you’ll have DDsize on a normal size frame) 

Edited by DNR
Sp
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Angela said, "They look gone."

I was relating Ronalds ice dreams to the Harrison Ford movie Mosquito Coast, but I'm laughing my ass off envisioning Angela's new breasts as mosquito bites 😂😂😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Still a DDD and thinks she’s flat? Come talk to me when you’re only a 32A.

Come sit by me sister!  I have wine!

Oh Lawdy.  MIchael, Natalie and Momma... Jeebus. We in trouble now!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Yeah me too. In fact I've said that if I ever do get married, we will still have to live apart. I like my space. I've been single too long. 

Many couples do this!!!  Hey, your marriage, your business!

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

She's actually an immigration attorney, in Tampa (I know someone who used her services, she's very well respected).   However, I bet the 'he could be deported' because of his mysterious past is another story line trying to make Andrei seem like he's a criminal.  

So, Low was working in California.     I'm sure Tiger Woods is worried about Asuelu taking his spot on the pro tour. 

So if Natalie and Mike keep splitting up, does she keep her status?   I'm totally confused about that.  

I can't wait for Kenny and Armando on Pillow Talk!  I missed them, the adorable daughter, and the lovable doggy. 

Someone on 90 days actually has a good lawyer?! Wow. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5