Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He makes Steven look like Husband of the Year. 

No. No they don't. Jesus, they give Americans a bad name. 

Shot through the heart and you’re to blame, Brandon you give Americans a bad name

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Brandon sets Julia up to fail often; he is doing the narcissistic game of systematically undermining her so that she will feel trapped. I hate his closeted little ass. 

Yes, I agree. He picked the spot knowing she wouldn't like it, for starters. Everything he does, he does to undermine her and throw her off balance. I hate him too.

• Love 11
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Shot through the heart and you’re to blame, Brandon you give Americans a bad name

I got in big trouble when my parents found that a parody of that song in my trapper keeper.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He makes Steven look like Husband of the Year.

I meant Melanie's boyfriend, just the looks. Come to think of it though, you're right about Brandon.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Come on, can't she tell that baby is Andrei's just by looking at her???

I didn’t have to have another interview for my full green card, it was a formality. However times have changed

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Mr. Miner said:

My mind wanders during Brandon scenes and I just see him being hit with a heavy log type object.🤷🏻‍♂️

I'd watch that show!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

This is really tiresome, and I don’t think Andrei is in any danger of being deported and the overly manufactured drama is really starting to irk me.

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

My mind wanders during Brandon scenes and I just see him being hit with a heavy log type object.🤷🏻‍♂️

I would cheerfully stand in line and pay for the privilege. Would I get to choose the object?

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Quit whining, Libby, about having to prove your kid is your husband’s, just get the paternity test and other documentation.

Andrei’s lack of employment may come back to bite him in the butt.

• Love 8
Just now, kacesq said:

This is really tiresome, and I don’t think Andrei is in any danger of being deported and the overly manufactured drama is really starting to irk me.

The teats dry Sharpe, move on to something new

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I don’t believe Andrei has any criminal background.

I’d agree, but someone with a hair trigger temper like he has MUST have gotten into some bar fights, or took it outside. Hahaha

• Love 3
Just now, brillia79 said:

Andrei has to keep a job?

Welp. He’s not getting that green card renewed.

The tables have turned.  Now Andrrrei is completely at the whim of the entire Family Libby.  Because he needs to keep that job.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’d agree, but someone with a hair trigger temper like he has MUST have gotten into some bar fights, or took it outside. Hahaha

He’s had more bar fights than I have had hot dinners

• LOL 7
8 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Even funnier because Bon Jovi was just on the Billboard Music Awards and a friend and I were texting about him. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

He was a bouncer in Ireland.  Of course he did.

And he overstayed his visa, which delayed his K-1.

Well, I guess Blocky Head Eleanor and family will now have to move to Moldova, if Andrrei can ever go back.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

These SoFi commercials are maddening. Especially the one where the girl goes, “I’ll be like 40 when I finish paying off my student loans!” STFU. I’m over 40 and my student loans are bigger than Jovi’s molars. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
28 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Oh no! Another trash show on TLC. (The one about exes that they had a commercial for just now). I'm gonna give it a shot. They have their hooks in me.

I think I may watch this one. Any one want to snark live with me? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

He was a bouncer in Ireland.  Of course he did.

And he overstayed his visa, which delayed his K-1.

Well, I guess Blocky Head Eleanor and family will now have to move to Moldova, if Andrrei can ever go back.

Peasant food for all!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Lawyer is exaggerating so badly. If he and Libby want him to be a stay at home dad, no problem. She is painting worst case scenarios for drama. I used to practice immigration law and things have changed since then but removal of conditions for the permanent green card in an intact marriage is no big deal. Not to mention the idiocy of the dna test for a child born within the marriage. SMH

• Useful 3
  • Love 9