Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Hey all. im here. I am an hour late and playing catchup. My 89 YO mother broke here hip a few weeks ago and ive been really busy. I hope everyone is well and starting to get somewhat normal life back.

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Me, my wife and my ex? WTF kind of drugs do they pass around at the  TLC pitch meetings?

Just when I thought Smothered was scaping the bottom of the barrel, someone greenlights something worse.    

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Brandon: “I will have a Vienna lager”...he is so fancy and continental! I think Vienna sausages are more his style...

Melanie is cute, fun, bubbly, HAPPY. Her boyfriend looks weirdly like Evelyn the singer from New England who married the Spanish David in an early season of 90 Day!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

Julia is being really judgey and bitchy here. She will never make it at a wedding planner if she doesn’t get her jealousy under control. And improve her personality. 
I hate beer too but most places offer other alcoholic beverages. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Hey all. im here. I am an hour late and playing catchup. My 89 YO mother broke here hip a few weeks ago and ive been really busy. I hope everyone is well and starting to get somewhat normal life back.

Glad you’re back, you haven’t missed anything except us

• Love 5
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

SO sorry to hear that!!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Pepper Mostly, I’m taking a detour from this riveting show to ask if you are X-ing out the days on the calendar for the retirement countdown.

Six weeks to go! We're teetering on the brink of an offer to my replacement, who I've met and is really nice, and a better admin than I am. My boss will be well supported! 

I got my first SS payment! I have a Medicare card! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

This is the exact same scene we watched with Zied and Rebecca. Except this girl can barely remember her lines. Hurry up and offer to let Brandon use your dad’s truck to move.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

This friend cares so little about Brandon that she's been with her boyfriend for 2 years, apparently has never heard about Julia or cared enough about Brandon to keep up with him.  She's asking the most generic questions.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

Brandon: “I will have a Vienna lager”...he is so fancy and continental! I think Vienna sausages are more his style...

Melanie is cute, fun, bubbly, HAPPY. Her boyfriend looks weirdly like Evelyn the singer from New England who married the Spanish David in an early season of 90 Day!

He reminds me of Steven from Steven and Olga.

• Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Yes, but more passive-aggressive. Steven was just an out-and-out mean jerk.

Julia made a great impression!

Edited by GrammyPammy
Add
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Brandon is flushing badly ... does he still have some feels for Melanie?? Maybe Julia is not that far off in this case?

He's toying with Julia, wants her to go off so Melanie will comfort him. 

And Melanie is a stealth bitch. Sorry. She may be cute, but she immediately started claiming her territory. And it is the height of rudeness to sit across the table from someone and question her motivation for marrying your friend ("are you just here for a green card? And I hear you are just a common hoor!"). Julia's acting ridiculous and she is being egged on by smirky Brandon and his bitchy little friend. A plague on both their houses. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And Melanie is a stealth bitch. Sorry. She may be cute, but she immediately started claiming her territory. And it is the height of rudeness to sit across the table from someone and question her motivation for marrying your friend ("are you just here for a green card? And I hear you are just a common hoor!"). Julia's acting ridiculous and she is being egged on by smirky Brandon and his bitchy little friend. A plague on both their houses. 

Julia would have been better with David and his pleather duster, mmmmmmm

• LOL 9
4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

He makes Steven look like Husband of the Year. 

3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Don't any of these people know how to be welcoming?

No. No they don't. Jesus, they give Americans a bad name. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Brandon sets Julia up to fail often; he is doing the narcissistic game of systematically undermining her so that she will feel trapped. I hate his closeted little ass. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

So did Julia overreact  to meeting Melanie  or not? 😲

Julia prejudged the friend, but she wasn’t wrong. The friend was an asshole and Brandon should’ve put her in check.

• Love 13

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And Brandon has some nerve to gaslight Julia instead of sticking up for her against his racist friend. That’s not your friend, lil boy.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

So did Julia overreact  to meeting Melanie  or not? 😲

I find it exceptionally annoying when people act like their spouse’s life only started when the two of them met.

The friend just needs to shut up right quick.  Not your business to question Julia’s motives and it’s too darned late anyway.

• Love 16