Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

And their future sister, Nixon.

I always wanted to name a dog Richard Nixon, just for the sheer novelty of hearing the vet say, "It's time for Richard Nixon's rabies shot."

• LOL 11
34 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, here comes Dr. Jojo, giving us her considered medical opinion. 

I"m still so angry she isn't wearing  a mask!! 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

I always wanted to name a dog Richard Nixon, just for the sheer novelty of hearing the vet say, "It's time for Richard Nixon's rabies shot."

I always wanted to name my dogs Little Debby, but my family wouldn’t allow it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

And their future sister, Nixon.

I'm kind of clueless about this, but does Kalani look like she gained the Covid weight , or is little Nixon is on the way?   

I bet everything they buy for the baby labeled Gucci, etc. is a knockoff from the flea market, or some cheapo outlet.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

OT: Alicia Keys doing a montage from her first album or her greatest hits.

Oh joy, Jovi and Yara. Looks like he'll have to pull Yara away from the baby to go out of the house. I don't blame her, though.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

When I was young, I got a hypoallergenic dog and named her Kathy. I was obsessed with that name and loved it so much.

• Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I wanted to name my dog Five Miles, so I could tell people that I walk Five Miles every day.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 14
Just now, Bees52 said:

OT: Alicia Keys doing a montage from her first album or her greatest hits.

Oh joy, Jovi and Yara. Looks like he'll have to pull Yara away from the baby to go out of the house. I don't blame her, though.

I thought it odd Alicia was standing instead of sitting down at the piano. But great performance! 

• Love 3

Jesus, get off Yara's back, Jovi's mom! That baby is still only WEEKS old. I'd be leery of leaving my precious baby in the hands of someone who was so lackadaisical. At least act like you're going to be super careful and respect the new mother's feelings. Sheesh.

And Jesus Christ you fucking horndog Jovi, Yara needs to be cleared by her doctor before she can "resume". Why not be a little more sensitive? He's a clod. 

• Love 12

Yara: “Why not Gucci?” Good Lord. Buy baby clothes at Target and put money away for college.

Also, I don’t need to hear about their post-partum sex schedule...Jovi is such a self-centered ass.

• Love 8
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Jesus, get off Yara's back, Jovi's mom! That baby is still only WEEKS old. I'd be leery of leaving my precious baby in the hands of someone who was so lackadaisical. At least act like you're going to be super careful and respect the new mother's feelings. Sheesh.

And Jesus Christ you fucking horndog Jovi, Yara needs to be cleared by her doctor before she can "resume". Why not be a little more sensitive? He's a clod. 

I totally agree with this! People are praising Gwen on Reddit, and I just don't get why! Because I don't like her!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Maybe his hand is sore.

• LOL 9
14 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Lo is surprised that Kalani is talking about divorce? She talks of NOTHING ELSE. 

Obviously Asuelu’s parents are no longer together, so can’t they just live apart without divorce?  

• Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I wanted to name my dog Five Miles, so I could tell people that I walk Five Miles every day.

This also works with Five Hundred Miles and A Thousand Miles

Edited by brillia79
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I would be more understanding of Yara being reluctant to leave her newborn with her MIL if she and Jovi hadn’t just taken the child out to a restaurant in the middle of a pandemic.

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Right.  Andrrrrei doesn't want to work with Family Libby.  They have every reason - family peace, economics - for him to return to stay-at-home dad.  

Every reason, except for show-related drama... 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Obviously Asuelu’s parents are no longer together, so can’t they just live apart without divorce?  

I'm wondering if they were even married?   Some people never make anything official. 

• Love 2