Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)

Happy May Long (weekend) to my Canadian snarkers. @Bees52 thanks for the Duran Duran heads up. I’ll need to switch back and forth too! 

Edited by hula-la
Snark era is not a thing
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Good evening all! Yay, finally I can snark with you all again! 🎉

Well almost... my favorite band of all time, Duran Duran is appearing on the Billboard Music Awards, so I'll be back and forth. My pc (where I usually visit Primetimer) was down and had to go the repair shop. But it's back in working order, and here I am.

FYI - Sad News

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2938561/duran-tour-manager-killed-beautiful-partner-crash/

Guys, my mom's birthday was yesterday and my dad got food from The Cheesecake Factory. I ate a steak medallion with rice, and as a result my stomach hurt all last night, through the middle of the night, and this morning. I somehow forgot my stomach hurt for the same amount of time when I ate steak medallion and rice from Cheesecake Factory 18 months ago. I shouldn't have eaten that...

Maybe Penny got her old job back?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

This is gripping Shakespearean shit right here, including weeping and wailing 

Hilariously, I've been on a Shakespeare thing lately, I just watched "Hamlet" and "Much Ado About Nothing" (both with David Tennant, my secret husband, both excellent). And now I'm watching this. I am large, I contain multitudes. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Is that a sign that says "We will serve the Lord"?? Libby's Jesus-y? I'm just....I can't. 

Yes!! Plus Andrrrei was swearing up a storm while they were showing the sign!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Libby is fugly. That is all. 

She looks more and more like a big toe, and in her talking heads, her face is lopsided.  She messed up the right side of her face so badly, it's noticeable, even though she's already unattractive.  Her hair and red velvet dress are a mess, too.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Ronald manipulating Daniel to coerce Tiffany into moving to South Africa is despicable. He is such a garbage person. He and Tiffany both parentalize that little boy by unloading their adult problems on him., and Tiffany puts him in the role of taking care of Carly and helping her put furniture together...he must feel like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders. He deserves a childhood free from such worries. So sad.

• Love 20
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

She looks more and more like a big toe, and in her talking heads, her face is lopsided.  She messed up the right side of her face so badly, it's noticeable, even though she's already unattractive.  Her hair and red velvet dress are a mess, too.

Aaaaaand, I'm dead again. 

She looks just like her repellent old dad, poor thing. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
(edited)

I think Ronald is trash for doing this to Daniel. I also think Tiffany likes holding the children visiting over his head like she is is one of the more fucked up things I’ve seen.

Edited by Hotel Snarker
  • Love 10

Oh, now he's trying to sell that kid on South Africa. When they were there he never stopped issuing warnings about how dangerous it was. 

Oh Ronald, you've fallen right into Tiffany's trap. You're going to get fed up and dump her. Then she will be the heroic single mom who was let down so badly by her baby daddy. 

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Hi all! Hope you're well. I ate (inside) a restaurant today, very exciting lol. 

YAY! We went to iHop today, my daughter loves it and the place is always empty so I didn't have to worry about social distancing. 

• Love 3