Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Did Nuttie just compliment Mother Mike on her threadbare, saggy flannel shirt? Hahaha

This could demonstrate that Natalie has a very pleasing wit! "I know you could barely be bothered to get out of your pajamas to come pick us up, so I am going to complement you extravagantly". 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Mike's wearing his mask below his nose. Because of course he is. 

To be fair ms pepper, he does have a head like a brick which isn’t conducive to masks. He needs them made to measure

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Natalie: Nice shirt. I like a lot.

What Natalie really thought: Why she dress like Brawny Towel guy?

And then the mom goes, “Yeah? What about it?” How about starting with “Thanks?” She’s making Debbie look good.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

"Me, My Wife, and My Ex." Just when I think that TLC can't get anymore depraved, they do.

Actually, I think it looks a lot more compelling than the weird twin sisters show...

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

"Me, My Wife, and My Ex." Just when I think that TLC can't get anymore depraved, they do.

I know someone who has this living situation.  When she told me about it (and stories about things that happen in the day-to-day) I said to her "I would totally watch a reality show about your life."  I can't wait to tell her about this show!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
37 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

My son started using the f word because he heard me say it so often. At 2yo, he threw stuff out of the grocery carriage and said “that fucking thing!” That’s ma boy.

This is the reason I don't have kids. Would not be able to stop swearing! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

We can have a 90-Day crossover with "She's Not a Prostitute!" Julia and Michael.  Let's hope the Coltee caravan is banned.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Jeez Julia, I don't like beer either, but have a soda or something. This is not drama worthy. 

Jeez Julia, I don't like beer either, but have a soda or something. This is not drama worthy. 

• Love 6