Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

This is phony - they don't release you after gastric sleeve.   She'd be there at least 1 or 2 nights.

That's what I read about that type of surgery. But this is TV.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I said it before and I’ll say it again. Grangie is a dead ringer for one of those 650 lb. tunas that the Wicked Tuna fisherman have flapping around on their boat decks after being grappled out of the ocean.

Grangie, too bad that it hurts. You wanted this.

That's it. I'm dead. Nine minutes in, must be a record. 

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

" Marlboros! STAT!! " 

I bet Angie's a Newport girl.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Sorry - did she have both the stomach surgery and boobs? My friend had gastric bypass and was in the hospital for 3-4 days so she could walk the halls, get all the gas out of her insides, etc. 

That’s exactly why they released her.

• LOL 14
(edited)

Surgical assistant: “Liquid diet...don’t let her chug it!”                                               I have a feeling Angela chugs everything...

Michael:  “I’m very worried about what Angela boob look like”  That’s some unconditional love right there.

Libby, after one day home with her toddler: “I need a nanny!”

Edited by GrammyPammy
Typo
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5

Good evening all! Yay, finally I can snark with you all again! 🎉

Well almost... my favorite band of all time, Duran Duran is appearing on the Billboard Music Awards, so I'll be back and forth. My pc (where I usually visit Primetimer) was down and had to go the repair shop. But it's back in working order, and here I am.

Also I saw the preview the other night so I know a few things already.... like Angela wakes up after surgery!

Which I already knew because they've been showing her thin on all the promo pics for this season of HEA...

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

It almost looks like they chopped off both of Angie’s boobs. 

It did already make a big difference!  I would absolutely not want to be the caregiver for Angela.  She will be a handful.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Libby: Hi, honey! How was your Beach Boys audition?

He's not sure but he got good vibrations.

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Libby left the knife sitting right beside the baby!?

She's cleverly illustrating how Difficult it is to be home! With a BABY! Has she never taken care of her child before? 

Ellie's crying because everyone is shouting over her head! And they're going to shove a cracker down her whenever she cries?

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

God, could somebody pick up that child? 
And I guess they have no qualms about using language like that in front of her. They will be washing her mouth out with soap when she innocently starts using those words...

• Love 5

I also hated the arrangement of the pictures in their entry hallway (to the right of the We Will Serve the Lord sign).  And a bunch of the little frames were crooked.  Probably from Andrei slamming doors.

• LOL 4

I may be watching too much reality TV. I dreamed that I met Amy Slaton from "1000-Pound Sisters." In the dream I told her, "You may have lost all that weight, but I found a friend."

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

A nanny? These two make that much money? 

Right.  Andrrrrei doesn't want to work with Family Libby.  They have every reason - family peace, economics - for him to return to stay-at-home dad.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, mmecorday said:

I may be watching too much reality TV. I dreamed that I met Amy Slaton from "1000-Pound Sisters." In the dream I told her, "You may have lost all that weight, but I found a friend."

There’s some deep meaning in your dream, we just need to figure it out

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Guys, my mom's birthday was yesterday and my dad got food from The Cheesecake Factory. I ate a steak medallion with rice, and as a result my stomach hurt all last night, through the middle of the night, and this morning. I somehow forgot my stomach hurt for the same amount of time when I ate steak medallion and rice from Cheesecake Factory 18 months ago. I shouldn't have eaten that...

1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

God, could somebody pick up that child? 
And I guess they have no qualms about using language like that in front of her. They will be washing her mouth out with soap when she innocently starts using those words...

My son started using the f word because he heard me say it so often. At 2yo, he threw stuff out of the grocery carriage and said “that fucking thing!” That’s ma boy.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1