Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, come on Asuelu, don't you feel like a rousing game of the Contessa and the Chauffeur or Milkmaid and Stableboy?

More like the coconut and coconut picker.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Halfwits can be useful at times...

I dated a very hot construction worker which didn't last long because he was a neanderthal. But Asuelu really seems simple minded and it is not just the cultural difference, it would be like having sex with somebody mentally disabled.

• Love 10
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I dated a very hot construction worker which didn't last long because he was a neanderthal. But Asuelu really seems simple minded and it is not just the cultural difference, it would be like having sex with somebody mentally disabled.

Colleen McCullough (The Thornbirds) wrote a helluva novel about that...it was called "Tim", and it was great.

OTOH, I married a nitwit at one point. It was horrible, and he was the worst lay in the state, so you have a point.

Edited by Suzywriter
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Tim was heads above Aseulu. Especially when a young Mel Gibson played him. 😂

They smartened Tim up for the movie...he was as simple as corn in the book.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Suzywriter said:

They smartened Tim up for the movie...he was as simple as corn in the book.

I love funny guys who have a quick wit, that's what I find sexy. I could not be attracted to somebody so dim even if they were sweet.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Sorry guys, I watched this one yesterday and right now I'm deep into the Single Life's Tell All. Aside from the 6 hour leak, this is by far the best one I've ever seen. The Coltee/Ed showdown alone is worth it. Also, Shaun is much better. She's snippy and sarcastic and, unlike Dr. Drew, she does watch the show.

7 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Colleen McCullough (The Thornbirds) wrote a helluva novel about that...it was called "Tim", and it was great.

OTOH, I married a nitwit at one point. It was horrible, and he was the worst lay in the state, so you have a point.

This is the 4th reference to The Thorn Birds I've heard this week and all of the contexts have been different...Now I gotta go watch the miniseries. 

• Love 9
31 minutes ago, Gobi said:

" I would never cheat on you! Swinging isn't cheating, right? "

What happens in the hot tub, stays in the hot tub. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

This is the 4th reference to The Thorn Birds I've heard this week and all of the contexts have been different...Now I gotta go watch the miniseries. 

I remember watching The Thornbirds with my mom as a kid. I watched Rich Man, Poor Man during quarantine. I wish I could find 'The Last Convertible' I remember that was also a juicy miniseries. 

• Love 6