Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Every kid in my family either rolled off of something (in my case the drainboard on the kitchen sink),  and we all survived.    My mother didn't pay attention, and actually didn't care, she thought it was funny that we all fell or were dropped from a decent height.   

So Chuck is the voice of reason?    Why couldn't Andrei scout new properties to buy and flip?  

I wouldn't be surprised if Thanksgiving Dinner at Mamma Mike's was a lot earlier than November.    

Your mama would make millions if she could bottle that kind of calm.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

My goodness, I cannot wait to see Mike and Natalie meet up with Trish! Trish is that MIL from hell!

Speaking of 90 Day MILs, I got downvoted on Reddit for saying that I disliked the way Gwen criticized Yara's parenting last week. Those folks really like Gwen for some reason. I don't know why I liked her in the first place.

I only ever scan Reddit, there have been far to many brawls to get involved

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh yay, here come Charlie! Its after 9 AM so I'm sure he's hammered already.

"Here comes Charlie.  He's always drunk and violent."

I did that joke last week.  Sorry.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I got downvoted on Reddit for saying that I disliked the way Gwen criticized Yara's parenting last week.

Reddit, Facebook, Instagram are weird, you can say the same thing as somebody else but you get downvoted for it. I said Aseulu was dim and I got flamed to high heaven.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Hey Primetimer Fam.

Wanted to tell y'all that I'll probably be out for a couple weeks. My mother passed away suddenly Friday. Just popped on for sec to get away from the endless funeral/memorial debates and preparation.

Hope y'all are doing well, staying safe, getting vaxxed.

Hug your parents/kids/siblings/aunties/uncles/cousins/friends 💔

• Love 3
Just now, Trackdawg said:

Hey Primetimer Fam.

Wanted to tell y'all that I'll probably be out for a couple weeks. My mother passed away suddenly Friday. Just popped on for sec to get away from the endless funeral/memorial debates and preparation.

Condolences.

• Love 6

Hey Primetimer Fam.

So sorry for your loss Trackdawg!!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Trackdawg said:

Hey Primetimer Fam.

Oh no! I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm adding you to my prayers tonight too.

• Love 10

Hey Primetimer Fam.

I’m so sorry. Please take care of yourself. Let yourself feel and do what you need to feel and do. Everyone grieves differently. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Trackdawg said:

Hey Primetimer Fam.

So sorry dawg, big hugs

• Love 5

2 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

Hey Primetimer Fam.

I am so very sorry to hear this, @Trackdawg! sending you hugs across the miles. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

Hey Primetimer Fam.

Sending hugs to you and your family. So sorry for your loss. 

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Mike's mom talking about feeding Natalie some water moccasin for Thanksgiving is sorta passive-aggressive, isn't it??

Can't Natalie just eat the vegetables?  What's the BFD??

What on earth are water moccasins?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

Hey Primetimer Fam.

Hugs and condolences, Trackdawg.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

Hey Primetimer Fam.

So sorry! Hang in there. We understand and will be here if you need us. 

• Love 5