Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I saw some previews of the Single Life, and Big Ed is so gross.

The reality gays say it’s the best tell all they have seen. Big Ed told Coltee to get off drunk Debs nips

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Welcome to Gen Z. I know they aren't all like that but my daughter wants to be a makeup artist. She has watched too many "influencers" online. She is the sweetest kid but I fear she will fall to pieces when she gets a real job with a tough boss. Get off my lawn... these kids today are coddled. 😂

The daughter of my former hairdresser is a makeup influencer (as in collabs with MAC and Pat McGrath). She hustles and works so hard. It’s not easy like some young people think it is. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm retiring June 30 and campus won't open till fall semester, so I won't be back in the office ever. I'll miss my peeps for sure. But not commuting. I've been working from home since March 2020 and I can sit in one spot for hours without moving. I don't seem to have gained any weight but my stamina, such as it was, is GONE. I walked home from the dentist a few weeks ago, maybe a mile, and I thought I was going to DIE.

Or get buried under the tomato patch. With all the others. 

LOL I also walked home from dentist the other day and it was a struggle! 

MIke's mom calls every day at 4am?! Who are these people who are up at that hour. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Why do they keep showing a photo of Kenny and Armando for Pillow Talk, but they never show up?    I want them back. 

Yes please! I really hope they are on tonight. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Walking the twelve stairs up from the lower level in my house makes me want to get an oxygen tank.

I re-joined my Y last week after 14 months away, went to a yoga class and could barely move for the next three days. I was so out of shape. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

LOL I also walked home from dentist the other day and it was a struggle! 

MIke's mom calls every day at 4am?! Who are these people who are up at that hour. 

If someone called me at that hour, I would wonder who died.

• Useful 3
  • Love 10

Sorry, guys, late as usual. Today "Midway" was on. Good thing Mr. Renatae didn't want to watch the whole thing! Hope all are well! Had my first Covid a couple of weeks ago. Next week is my second. I had to put it off as I had aortic valve replacement surgery a few weeks ago.

Jovi, Mylah is like two weeks old! Newborns need a lot of attention. Yara is a sweet doting mama. Who'd a thunk it?

• Love 16

Mike's mom talking about feeding Natalie some water moccasin for Thanksgiving is sorta passive-aggressive, isn't it??

Can't Natalie just eat the vegetables?  What's the BFD??

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

Oh, gee, Mike's mom, you told your friend to stop the wedding, and now you're getting all wide eyed and "who, little old me?" when Mike says Natalie is nervous. 

And way to be a gracious host. "If she wants fish there's a stream" Fuck you Mike's mom. You are a terrible person. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
7 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Welcome to Gen Z. I know they aren't all like that but my daughter wants to be a makeup artist. She has watched too many "influencers" online. She is the sweetest kid but I fear she will fall to pieces when she gets a real job with a tough boss. Get off my lawn... these kids today are coddled. 😂

Tiffany and Yara are both make-up artists.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Hey Mikes mom, the 80’s called, they want their hairdo back. 

The 80's recalled it. They want it back to destroy it before it causes more harm.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

This whole scene (this whole show) is annoying me.  Why did the family travel separately to this house?  Did they buy it already?  Why explain to Andrrrrei what they would do - why not just show him?  You'd think that the Family Libby Enterprises already had standard processes, and procedures in place for their empire.  

Is Libby's promotion from rental manager "exclusive listing agent"?  That organization, by the way, doesn't seem to maximize their profits, by the way.  

All these questions would be good ones... if that was a real house they were trying to make money off of. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Why aren’t we seeing Grangie like a slab of meat on the op table? 

They're saving it for the cliffhanger.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Why aren’t we seeing Grangie like a slab of meat on the op table? 

That's going to be the cliffhanger at 10:10.  Will Grangie wake up from surgery??  Or will she be like every other person who has surgery and has trouble coming out of the anesthesia so they have to keep saying the person's name?

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Mike's mom can buy a piece of fish at the grocery store.

Agreed. Why is it so hard to buy her a piece of fish, she isn't demanding an entire menu.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Mike's mom talking about feeding Natalie some water moccasin for Thanksgiving is sorta passive-aggressive, isn't it??

Can't Natalie just eat the vegetables?  What's the BFD??

I gotta say, it's rude as Hell to invite a vegetarian (or pescatarian, in this case), or any kind of arian to your home for a meal, and not even try to accommodate their needs. Why bother inviting them if you aren't going to make them an actual meal?

• Love 16

Yara gave birth in September 2020, and Mike's talking Thanksgiving, so their timeframes are about the same time. 

Angela had bariatric surgery in August 2020.  

The Kalani-Asuelo and Tiffany-Ronald timelines don't matter, since their arguing and misery run yearround.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
32 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Andrei going to his first day of work in shorts is PEAK Andrei cluelessness.

I stand corrected, now that I see what a total slob Chuck looks like. Sure, it's Florida & the standards are lower there but even Charlie is dressed more professionally than Andrei or Chuck.

Wet Nurse Ivanka #2's fury about Chuck bringing Andrei to the property was way misdirected at Andrei. Chuck has made it ABUNDANTLY clear that Andrei isn't making any decisions. And anyway, that whole shitty family still hasn't been weaned from Chuck's teat, so none of them have any business acting as entitled as they act.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Yara, give Jovi a chance to learn.

She will. She just needs a little time and to build her own confidence. 

No, Jovi, let the baby stay awake in the day so she'll sleep at night! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mike’s mom is sporting the Sue Aiken coif today for your viewing pleasure.

The TDay menu is making my gastritis kick back in.

The pie sounded good. 

• Love 3