Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E05: Week 5 - Costa Rica

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

The girls Getting annoyed about peter keeping the girls that cause drama around are either dumb or going along with the script of getting upset and angry about it . EVERY season , the bachelor /ette keeps the crazies around for no other reason than they have to . The producers make it happen . The leads know who the crazies are , but that’s what makes the show what it is so they have no choice to keep them . Yet season after season , the contestants think the lead is being blinded . 

• Love 8
14 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

There were some really nice swimsuits and they all looked very nice

Oh, gosh, I couldn't disagree more.  I thought most of the swimsuits were tacky, if not downright ugly, and generally not flattering.  Especially that one from the 80s, with the sides cut all the way up to the waist.  Ewwwww.  I rocked one of those myself back in the day, and am now kind of embarrassed and hope no one has photos.

But perhaps it's telling that I thought the one Tammy wore was cute, but I think it was just a regular one-piece with one shoulder.

Does Victoria F have butt implants?

• Love 10
14 hours ago, JenE4 said:

I don’t know which is more shocking: that he offered Kelley the rose or that Kelley accepted it. She should have said no. He’s obviously not the man she’s looking for. Peter isn’t “one half of a mature power couple.” Listen to the candles!

Maybe she was told she could pick the next destination for the dates?

• LOL 1

It's easy to pile on Peter, but what the hell is he supposed to do with this group of girls? Women are lying to his face, tattling on each other, returning to the show after he sent them home, and pulling him during the middle of the rose ceremony. This is frankly the worst set of contestants I have seen in recent memory. They're so mean to each other, and as much as they get mad at Peter for "getting caught up in the drama" they are the ones putting him in the middle of it.

I mean, yes I would love for Peter to simply smarten up and send Tammy, Kelsey, Sydney, and Victoria P home the second they started being the worst, but that's a lot to ask.

Kelly sucks btw. She said she is very mature for her age... girl you are 27, what does that mean? You've been an adult for a while now, there is no more "being mature for your age", you're just a grown human. Maybe she is comparing herself to her fellow contestants, but even they have the maturity to not get a rubber face until their 30s.

• Love 13
16 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

Kelly is utterly in shock to see a lizard! In the jungle!!!!

More like she was crawling out of her skin at Peter's earnest speech and had to cut it off any way she could. Peter was not happy that his Bachelor monologue was cut off.

She’s calling him out on his BS.  He definitely has focused more on the drama and not on the relationships that might have value.

She should go home herself on principle.  She will get more self-respect.  She will accept the rose, but she should not.

I don't know exactly what Kelly's "wrong reasons" are, but she's 100% not here to get engaged at the end. It was hysterical to watch her try to edge as close to the truth as possible without getting sent home. It reminded me of myself when interviewing for a job that I really don't want, but maybe need for a short time. I was afraid he was going to send her home because she really did the bare minimum to convince him, but seemed to want to hang on a little longer. Maybe there's some really good travel coming up that she doesn't want to miss.

Did Kelley just say "cut it in the butt"?

Is that similar to "nip it in the bud"?

Hahahaha, she sure did. Of all the mangled expressions I've heard on this show (and that's certainly a deep well), that might be my favorite.

Madison and Hannah Ann up on the balcony made me laugh. "Is someone yelling? Is someone crying? Oh God..."

They both just sounded so exhausted by it and it made me like them a little better for staying out of it. Natasha seems funny too. The rest are horrible, especially Peter. 

Madison hasn't gotten involved in any of the drama and back-biting so far so that didn't surprise me at all, but Hannah Ann might not be quite as much of a villain as earlier suspected. Champagne-gate and the modeling date seemed to be positioning her as a central point of drama, but ever since then, whenever people are whining or gossiping, she always seems to be sitting quietly and not really responding. Hell, even Kelsey was talking to Hannah Ann last night, they've come a long way since the champagne pop heard 'round the world.

I think Mykenna (I can't stand that spelling) is the dark horse crazy person/villain. It seems like the show is going out of its way to show her most ridiculous moments. At some point last night, she actually said something like "I was going to tell him how great I am and now he's not going to know." LOL. And now I'm wondering what she had planned for the cocktail party and what made her think "tonight was going to be big for us..." Sob story or planned gesture? If it's a sob story, I'm sure it would have been super spontaneously shared and not at all rehearsed...;) 

• LOL 2
  • Love 14

I could only take 1 hour of this shit storm last night. I was rolling my eyes about his story with the puma, perhaps if he said tabby cat I would have believed him.  I really like Justine Bateman Kelly, I think she is way too good for mama's boy - I will try and watch the rest of this tonight but the knuckleheads from Summer House may win out

• Love 4

One scene that stood out for me was when Sydney told Peter that she spoke a little Spanish.  Naturally, Peter proceeded to say something in Spanish, but she didn't respond. This woman is such an effing liar.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

You and I think the same.  LOL.  If that body is real, then wowza.

59 minutes ago, el diego said:

It's easy to pile on Peter, but what the hell is he supposed to do with this group of girls? Women are lying to his face, tattling on each other, returning to the show after he sent them home, and pulling him during the middle of the rose ceremony. This is frankly the worst set of contestants I have seen in recent memory. They're so mean to each other, and as much as they get mad at Peter for "getting caught up in the drama" they are the ones putting him in the middle of it.

Focus on the adult women that he's actually interested in, and try and figure who that is, instead of being equally interested in all of them?

Not listen to any of the drama, as it's meaningless, which would hopefully tell these numbskulls not to start it anymore?

Every other Bachelor seemed capable of this.

Colton the virgin looks like the smartest man alive next to this guy.

• Love 15

When Peter first came walking/jogging into the resort in Costa Rica he really reminded me of someone with the way he moved.  And then it hit me-Bob from Schitt's Creek!  It was the exact same way of walking/jogging that Peter did and Bob does on almost every episode.  Hilarious.  

You know how some people think that certain women participate in baby talk/baby voices?  I feel the same about Peter.  There are times when he sounds just like a little kid and I wonder if it's learned behavior-he developed this to get out of trouble or to get what he wants.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
24 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

One scene that stood out for me was when Sydney told Peter that she spoke a little Spanish.  Naturally, Peter proceeded to say something in Spanish, but she didn't respond. This woman is such an effing liar.  

I think he asked her if she spoke Spanish, after she said her father was (part?) Dominican, and she said a little, which made sense.  Then later (according to the editing) she said she'd seen her father five times in her life, which took away all of the "makes sense" about her speaking any Spanish; I doubt she picked up a lot during those visits.

16 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

You and I think the same.  LOL.  If that body is real, then wowza.

Not wowza for me.  I think weirdly big butts like that look strange.

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, OldWiseOne said:

Snitches get stitches Peter!

Which begs the question, was it really a "golf cart incident," or did one of the girls get to him? 

34 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Or her "a little Spanish" is either "una cerveza, por favor" or "donde esta los baños?"

Disclaimer: This is the extent of my Spanish, and I don't vouch for the spelling.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

As a straight guy I can usually put myself in the shoes of the men on this show to some extent, even if they don't have the same "type" you can still sort of project who you think would make a legitimately good partner in the best case scenario. This season I have no idea. I think Peter maybe wants a girl to lead him around like a puppy, but I'm not exactly sure? He is clearly VERY gullible and susceptible to drama, and incapable of having actual deep conversations that go beyond "furrowing brow while waiting for sob story to finish."

So I guess I won't be surprised at all if he ends up with someone like Sydney or Kelsey and leaves the more "normal" contestants more or less baffled by him rather than heartbroken.

Edited by Cornhusker12
  • Love 15
4 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Oh, gosh, I couldn't disagree more.  I thought most of the swimsuits were tacky, if not downright ugly, and generally not flattering.  Especially that one from the 80s, with the sides cut all the way up to the waist.  Ewwwww.  ...

Dipping my toe into the shallow end of the pool (pun intended) for a minute...  the biggest "Fashion Don't" of last night's episode, for me, had to be the pants Kelly wore at the beginning of her one-on-one.  I can't believe no one stopped her and suggested she wear something else.  I mean, I can believe it, but still, it was mean not to suggest (gently) that she wear something else.  Ellen Degeneres had a standup routine years and years ago where she talked about how catty/underhanded some girls can be and one of the lines was when your friend asks how she looks, you suggest that wearing knee-high socks with clogs would be a good look.   

1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

The fleeting look of panic that seemed to cross her face (or was I imagining it?) was priceless.  She did the only sensible thing she could do:  start kissing him.

• LOL 3
  • Love 15
24 minutes ago, MMLEsq said:

Dipping my toe into the shallow end of the pool (pun intended) for a minute...  the biggest "Fashion Don't" of last night's episode, for me, had to be the pants Kelly wore at the beginning of her one-on-one.  I can't believe no one stopped her and suggested she wear something else. 

They were ridiculously unflattering.   They made her bottom half look so heavy and I'm sure she is a size 2 at best.   

• Love 10

so I read today Cosmo will not give the cover to Victoria (its a digital cover which they really didnt say) because she modeled for a company with a truly tacky name "white lives matter" it was supposed to be tongue in cheek but very tacky.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

so I read today Cosmo will not give the cover to Victoria (its a digital cover which they really didnt say) because she modeled for a company with a truly tacky name "white lives matter" it was supposed to be tongue in cheek but very tacky.

Pels explained that Fuller modeled for a "Marlin Lives Matter" organization, The White Marlin Marina. The organization used "White Lives Matter" and "Blue Lives Matter" messaging on its promotional shirts and hats, Pels wrote. 

It was freaking fishing modeling.   

• Useful 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Arkay said:

Peter has to remember that he is in the position of power now, but he does not comport himself as though he knows this. Instead, he vacillates according to the most recent information he is given, and seems incapable of using the power of "no." No, I'm not going to give a group date rose to someone who was not on the group date. No, I'm not going to give a rose to someone who shows up at my door and co-opts my attention. No, I'm not going to stroll hand-in-hand with select women in front of the group. No, I'm not going to invite Hannah Brown to join the women already in the house even though she didn't choose me earlier. No, I'm not going to allow certain women to gripe to me about the other women, and call them out by name, and make them confront each other. Etcetera. 

Exactly.  Peter is not assertive, he is not strong.  He doesn't have a mind of his own.  He believes everyone and everything equally and indiscriminately.  He's incapable of making a decision.  He's incapable of saying no.  He's incapable of saying a hard truth.  He seems incapable of even not liking anyone or anything.  

1 minute ago, Mswldflwr said:

The slogans were chosen in beyond extremely bad taste nonetheless.  

• Love 17

I know the producers interfere in decisions a lot, but I think Peter is keeping and rewarding the drama queens because that is what he is used to and is attracted to. I blame his mother, the ultimate drama queen. She cheers his windmill sex, she sobs hysterically at the drop of a hat, etc. I imagine his entire life has been dominated by his mother and her drama. So that is what draws him in. He likes it but he is helpless before it also. The more 'normal' women bore him. Look at Kelly. He pretty much told her he thought she was disinterested because she didn't bring the drama like some of the other girls and he was unhappy about it. Being semi-sane and normal, to him, is a sign of disinterest.

• Useful 2
  • Love 21
3 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Yes, a liar and manipulator.  Her story about eating lunch every day in the bathroom stall because she was so bullied in high school? I call BS.  And now she is the lead mean girl with her posse.  So obnoxious.

I think Tammy showed great restraint there, not to lunge at her and tear her face off, as I would have done.  I wonder how Peter will feel when viewing this scene.

Those bathing suits were hideous, especially the one Hannah Ann took.  The belly cutouts made her look fat.  None of the girls had an even tan, and the lighting was terrible.  Plus, so many of them are still covered in bruises.  

• Love 13

I have an idea how they could have shortened this from 3 hours to 30 minutes:

Show Peter busting his head open on the golf cart and his cocktail glass on a loop for 15 minutes, show shortened footage of why certain women don’t like each other, show 2 rose ceremonies back to back with no date footage, end with showing him busting his head open one more time. Perfect episode!

I’m so glad there was video of his accident,  because his description wasn’t enough for me to envision it accurately.

• LOL 13
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Arkay said:

Peter has to remember that he is in the position of power now, but he does not comport himself as though he knows this. Instead, he vacillates according to the most recent information he is given, and seems incapable of using the power of "no."

This exactly. And in using the power of no, he establishes that he is capable of discerning what is right for him. (For all of Colton's issues, the guy knew exactly what he wanted.) 

I wonder what was in it for Hannah B to be dragged back to make him look desirable, outside of being under contract.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Mswldflwr said:

Pels explained that Fuller modeled for a "Marlin Lives Matter" organization, The White Marlin Marina. The organization used "White Lives Matter" and "Blue Lives Matter" messaging on its promotional shirts and hats, Pels wrote. 

Exactly , very offensive even though it was about fish!

2 hours ago, Just Carol said:

Yes, a liar and manipulator.  Her story about eating lunch every day in the bathroom stall because she was so bullied in high school? I call BS.  And now she is the lead mean girl with her posse.  So obnoxious.

I think Tammy showed great restraint there, not to lunge at her and tear her face off, as I would have done.  I wonder how Peter will feel when viewing this scene.

Those bathing suits were hideous, especially the one Hannah Ann took.  The belly cutouts made her look fat.  None of the girls had an even tan, and the lighting was terrible.  Plus, so many of them are still covered in bruises.  

Ok none of those girls looked fat. Wow

• Love 5
7 hours ago, el diego said:

It's easy to pile on Peter, but what the hell is he supposed to do with this group of girls? Women are lying to his face, tattling on each other, returning to the show after he sent them home, and pulling him during the middle of the rose ceremony.

Easy - tell them "I don't want to have conversations with you about the other women.  I want a chance to know each one of you as an individual, and I'm not going to listen to rumor, gossip, and badmouthing each other.  I'm not going to settle your grievances with each other, if there's someone in the house you don't like, don't talk to her."

of course, that would never work because the producers WANT the women to talk smack about each other, and if there are two that don't like each other they WILL be on a two-on-one date together.  But Peter has the ability to walk away from a conversation that is just one woman talking about another being fake, or lying, or god help us, "not here for the right reasons."

Edited by tinkerbell
  • Love 10

Ok, I've watched for an hour now and sat through tears, drama and lots of kissing, but I have to say Kelly's red and white striped pants are ugly. If they weren't high-waisted it wouldn't be so bad, but clown pants . . . 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

So this date is like the Chris Soule's date (forgot woman's name--was it Carly?) with the love guru in New Mexico.

Goodness, Peter is egotistical. Kelly isn't giving enough! She has to put out more! 

Both Tammy and Kelsey are kind of icky - Kelsey with her tears and wine, and Tammy just rather mean. Maybe they both will go.

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Easy - tell them "I don't want to have conversations with you about the other women.  I want a chance to know each one of you as an individual, and I'm not going to listen to rumor, gossip, and badmouthing each other.  I'm not going to settle your grievances with each other, if there's someone in the house you don't like, don't talk to her."

This. 

When Tammy interrupted the rose ceremony to chat with him, I wanted him to just grow a pair and say no. No, it’s not fair to everyone else who has not had a chance tonight. When she showed up wit her venom about other girls how about, “We have maybe five minutes together. Are you sure you want to use that to portray yourself as a gossip who doesn’t have faith in me to figure out what’s what?” I would love to see a mature man call out some of this BS just once. 

• Love 15

I can’t wait for the Tell All. I am going to need Alayah to bring her A game.  I don’t want to see her crying like Courtney (Ben Flaj), Tierra (Sean) and Britt (Chris).  I want her to go after Sydney and the Victorias with guns blazing.  Don’t let me down, girl.

• LOL 2
  • Love 16

Oh oh, Peter told Kelley she was complacent because of their connection - not a good word to use!

I feel she should just leave after the way he is lecturing her. She's not a little twit, she's a grown mature professional woman. I wouldn't be surprised if she recused herself from the process.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
5 hours ago, LBS said:

They were ridiculously unflattering.   They made her bottom half look so heavy and I'm sure she is a size 2 at best.   

Those pants left nothing to the imagination. I was seeing nooks and crannies in the front. 
Peter is so terrible under pressure which seriously makes we wonder how on earth he can work as a pilot. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Captain Asshat said:

Or her "a little Spanish" is either "una cerveza, por favor" or "donde esta los baños?"

Disclaimer: This is the extent of my Spanish, and I don't vouch for the spelling.

Well, you got it in the right order. You're going to need that baño after imbibing that cerveza!😉

• LOL 6

Peter is so boring and dull that the dramatic women are making the season. I was hollering when Tammy and Sydney were having a row. Tammy is crazy but Sydney is worse because she acts holier than thou when she is just as mean or worse than Tammy. She told Tammy to STFU first but has the audacity to act outraged when Tammy said it back. So, Sydney's sob story is that her parents were divorced and she was "bullied" in high school. As if that makes her special. Lol! Besides she was probably the bully, like what she is now. I was already annoyed in the previous episode when she questioned Alayah if she worked. I wish Alayah had told her to mind her business back then.

Peter never questioned any of the lying and manipulative drama queens but has the nerve to question Kelly about her intentions. I was glad she turned it back on him. Look in the mirror dude before making judgment on others. He fancies the likes of Sydney and Victoria F and P, who in my books are the trashiest of the lot, so he is in no position to question anyone's right reasons.

Edited by waving feather
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, MMLEsq said:

Dipping my toe into the shallow end of the pool (pun intended) for a minute...  the biggest "Fashion Don't" of last night's episode, for me, had to be the pants Kelly wore at the beginning of her one-on-one. 

I had (blessedly) forgotten about those.  They were beyond awful--ugly on their own, and they did her figure no favors.  I got a glance of her in her bathing suit in the hot tub, and it's hard to believe it was the same person.

2 hours ago, nlkm9 said:

Ok none of those girls looked fat. Wow

Maybe not fat.  Would you agree with...lumpy?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, MMLEsq said:

the biggest "Fashion Don't" of last night's episode, for me, had to be the pants Kelly wore at the beginning of her one-on-one. 

Truly awful!  The next biggest was the capri pants that Peter wore on his date with Sydney....they just looked ridiculous.  And finally, for the rose ceremony that we were all just so very much on the edge of our seats about, they showed a view from the side, and I saw someone at the far end of the front row who looked like she was wearing an enormous curtain, and I think it was Kelly.  Girlfriend needs to consult Sharleen about her fashion choices!

Edited by LuvMyShows
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, EllenB said:

Shiann had a beautiful floral dress on at the last RC.  I didn't care for the giant earrings, but the dress was perfect for a tropical location.

Poor Shiann, her style and beauty were miles away from anything Peter could appreciate.  If only someone else had been the Bachelor.

15 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I accidentally FF over the fashion show and don't care enough to go back for it, but I did notice Victoria F's big rear at the rose ceremony where it looked like she must have had to have her blue dress specially made.  Way back last century when I was young the ideal body was evenly proportioned with top and bottom the same and a ten to twelve inch drop at the waist -- 36-24-36 -- being often used to describe a "good figure."  The magazines were full of tips for the "bottom heavy" girl about wearing black skirts and white tops, etc.  That was  all before songs were written where men praised the big butts, they could not lie.  All this is to say I'm bitter because I was born too soon.

7 hours ago, waving feather said:

So, Sydney's sob story is that her parents were divorced and she was "bullied" in high school. As if that makes her special. Lol! Besides she was probably the bully, like what she is now. I was already annoyed in the previous episode when she questioned Alayah if she worked. I wish Alayah had told her to mind her business back then.

I wish Alayah had stayed because she brings out the true catty colors in everyone else. The way she looked in that black dress probably didn't help.  She also caused Peter to go off script from his usual lines into pure silliness like, "I know you have the biggest heart in the whole world."  Right Peter, while she was gone she was digging up internet dirt on the other girls not donating bone marrow to sick children.

• LOL 6
  • Love 7

Another thing that struck me was Peter and Kelley's conversation after their love ritual date. Kelley said something Peter disagreed with and he refuted it with something like, "But the shaman said..." I mean is he really depending on that ritual he just went through to give him guidance about his relationship? Can't he trust his own judgment?  Or doesn't he have any judgment? 

I am looking forward to @Rainsong's recap, bit after a 3-hour episode, he or she may need to write an epic, such as The Idiot and His Odyssey.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
22 hours ago, el diego said:

It's easy to pile on Peter, but what the hell is he supposed to do with this group of girls? Women are lying to his face, tattling on each other, returning to the show after he sent them home, and pulling him during the middle of the rose ceremony.

Sounds like every other cast of Bachelor, but no, none of the guys have EVER figured out that none of the above is probably a better option than any of these women they're getting.

20 hours ago, Captain Asshat said:

Which begs the question, was it really a "golf cart incident," or did one of the girls get to him? 

There were enough replays of the golf cart incident that I believe it's what it really was.  If it had been one of the girls, it would have been shown relentlessly for an entire hour.

• Love 4
23 hours ago, Cornhusker12 said:

We're 5 episodes in and STILL not a single person is having fun or enjoying this "journey." At all.

Kelley is trying to but Peter got mad about it and said he isn't here for a fun time. He needs her to weep all over him or be permanently stuck to his face for him to know she wants to be there. Misery, sex, or wrong reasons!! Those are the choices!

Which, obviously, she doesn't want to be there anymore, and she has skyrocketed up to one of my faves this season. She's so disinterested it's awesome, and who could blame her? She was also one of the only ones there with a realistic outlook on this whole thing. I loved her criticizing Peter to his face. He had no idea what to do. To be fair, being emotionally distant is my MO with most dates as well, so I'm biased.

God, I expected Peter to be boring, but I didn't expect him to be the worst Bachelor I've watched since Ben Flajnik. He has zero conflict management skills, very little maturity, and not only lets the drama run rampant but immerses himself in it. The ridiculous grade school drama wouldn't be half of what it is if Peter didn't keep getting involved, telling the girls what the other girls said about them, cancelling parties and dates because he can't face the consequences of his own decisions, and rewarding emotional immaturity with roses. My brain hurts from watching these girls scream and cry and tear each other apart. I'm rooting for almost no one... except Madison (to be next Bachelorette) and Kelley (to continue being a level headed voice of reason). This season is AWFUL.

I am enjoying watching Peter fuck up everything all over the place, for what that's worth. I can't wait to find out how many of these girls he actually sleeps with and the ensuing fallout.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
32 minutes ago, b2H said:

There were enough replays of the golf cart incident that I believe it's what it really was.  If it had been one of the girls, it would have been shown relentlessly for an entire hour.

I know. I was just being snarky about his stiches. 

• Love 4
18 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Oh oh, Peter told Kelley she was complacent because of their connection - not a good word to use!

I feel she should just leave after the way he is lecturing her. She's not a little twit, she's a grown mature professional woman. I wouldn't be surprised if she recused herself from the process.

youd think, but these girls have to stick it out for the insta followers and to get on BIP. Peter is the worst, and I say this as someone who really liked him on Hannahs season. Blech. He has no backbone and when the girls were yelling at him to take it all off I was like "please dont". UGH.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Another thing that struck me was Peter and Kelley's conversation after their love ritual date. Kelley said something Peter disagreed with and he refuted it with something like, "But the shaman said..." I mean is he really depending on that ritual he just went through to give him guidance about his relationship? Can't he trust his own judgment?  Or doesn't he have any judgment? 

I am looking forward to @Rainsong's recap, bit after a 3-hour episode, he or she may need to write an epic, such as The Idiot and His Odyssey.

LOL I live for Rainsongs posts. And I do not understand how Kelsey even got a one on one after the champagne" finasco" lol. The girl is very mean and 100% drama. but you know, I keep hate watching. I beleive the reason he will NOT propose is 2 fold--1) like Charlie Oconnel, he cant make up his mind and the 2 girls will debase themselves and agree to date him, and 2) he has bragged about a spoiler free season. So how else can he achieve this? How sad when the show is that produced that it comes to this. Maybe Im wrong, but my prediction is a Charlie Oconnel ending. ( who by the way, said all my favorite line in this show "Oh my god, there are 25 girls here and they actually want to date me!! lol!!!")

• LOL 1
  • Love 1