Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Looks like next week kicks off the Bali episodes. Saw a preview of Shannon talking normally to Heather and Heather telling her to stop yelling at her, which is when Shannon loses her shit. LOL! Oh Heather you are a card. We also seem to get a Beador/Dubrow showdown where Terry will use his medical training & acumen to call David a penis. Fix it Jesus!

Barefoot shrieking Tamra must be on the horizon. Yippeee!!!! My guess is that like NYC, they will squeeze by hook or crook 3 episodes out of this trip. My money is on OC being far more entertaining. 

• Love 6

Yep, Bali - the only reason I'm hanging in there this year. It is fabulous but I'll be very disappointed if they stay at a 5 star generic hotel one can find anywhere in the word rather than one with Balinese atmosphere that can also be 5 star. And most of the gals complaining about the hotel in one sense or the other.

• Love 1

Saw a preview of Shannon talking normally to Heather and Heather telling her to stop yelling at her, which is when Shannon loses her shit.

Heather's insistence that Shannon yells at her is making her look like such a manipulative bitch.  It is so clear that Shannon (while insane) has never yelled at her. If I were Shannon and someone kept insisting that I was screaming at them when I was just talking in a normal tone, I would lose my shit, too.  It's the equivalent of a man telling a woman she is "crazy."  I hope one of the other wives, maybe Vicki, stands up for Shannon and tells Heather, you know what, you are being really awful so just STFU, get the stick out of your ass, and give Shannon a break for one second. 

I also can't wait for the scene where Lizzie yells at Tamara.  So far, it seems like this would come out of nowhere because Tamara and Lizzie haven't really interacted very much. 

• Love 3

Has anyone else noticed the flash backs they are using on this particular show this year? For instance the one where they showed a clip of Tamra telling Vicks about Shannon, which we didn't see originally.  Or flashing to Tamra and Eddie viewing the bad floors when they were in the office having their conversation. I have never seen them do this before, and have never seen it on another show, including the NY one that is running right now.  I like them and wish they would use them more.

I've got to admit when Heather admonishes Shannon for yelling at her I love it.

It's button pushing 101 and Shannon not only falls for it every time, she dives off of Everest every time, and it never fails to crack me up.

• Love 11

Has anyone else noticed the flash backs they are using on this particular show this year? For instance the one where they showed a clip of Tamra telling Vicks about Shannon, which we didn't see originally. Or flashing to Tamra and Eddie viewing the bad floors when they were in the office having their conversation. I have never seen them do this before, and have never seen it on another show, including the NY one that is running right now. I like them and wish they would use them more.

Yep, I've noticed that too. That's definitely new and they do it more with the Tamra & Eddie conversations. I like it too.

• Love 2

I've got to admit when Heather admonishes Shannon for yelling at her I love it.

It's button pushing 101 and Shannon not only falls for it every time, she dives off of Everest every time, and it never fails to crack me up.

Plus while you can argue she's not yelling. She has a very aggressive way of talking in these situations. She gets sarcastic and mean pretty quickly. I don't know if I would call it shouting, but it's something.

• Love 3

Has anyone seen the previews? Can't wait for this one. 

Tamra truly is a horrible, malicious, lying person. She lies so much she can't even keep them straight. And she starts shit again in this episode and then acts surprised. I think Heather and Shannon have been pushed into this weird feud solely by her. 

• Love 7

I'll be very disappointed if they stay at a 5 star generic hotel one can find anywhere in the word rather than one with Balinese atmosphere that can also be 5 star. And most of the gals complaining about the hotel in one sense or the other.

You're such an optimist. :-)

I know there's going to be at least one scene with them choking and gagging on some vaguely local cuisine and whining about the decor.

• Love 2

Oh my God, those previews have me so fucking excited for this episode! For two main reasons:

1) I never could have anticipated how the Heather/Shannon rivalry would ultimately expose Tamra as such a shit-stirrer. To quote Bethenny, Tamra's dirty fingerprints are all over this. Vicki confirming that Tamra lied was just icing on the cake. Tamra is finally - finally! - getting the shaft this season. The fact that all this is happening even before Lizzie's "you're a piece of crap" comment is pure beauty!

2) Heather is (once again) being exposed for being such a condescending, lying liar who lies. Here is Shannon actively apologizing in front of everyone (even after she already apologized at Heather's home) and Heather once again starts in with her whole, "You yelled at me!" I was worried from the previews that Shannon's outburst meant that she would be totally loony-toons and lose a lot of her credibility. But it looks like she is keeping her cool in the first half of the episode - which just thrills me, because it means Heather is being exposed for all of her ridiculousness.

3) Okay, adding a third reason - very sweet how David came to Shannon's defense when Ms. Terry piped up at dinner!

I am so rooting for the Beadors to take the Dubrows down!

• Love 15

Based on the three minute scene for the episode, Shannon and David seem to be calm while Terry and Heather are acting crazy. 

I'm wondering if Tamra is doing this as a way to get back at Heather and threw Shannon under the bus by accident in order to do this.  Would be classic Tamra behavior only I have a feeling that this is going to backfire on her now because unlike Alexis and Gretchen... Shannon/Heather/Lizzie aren't quite as stupid.

Mad talking.   Shannon mad talks in a normal tone of voice, and Heather calmly gaslights her, causing Shannon to go and yell at everyone else while Heather smirks with that Cheshire cat/Madame puppet face going on.   

Why wasn't this episode named  "You're a PENIS!"?

• Love 3

Just caught the preview, and I laughed out loud to see Vicki finally- finally!- stick the proverbial knife in Tamra's back after the constant betrayal she seemingly accepted without lasting repercussions over the years of the "friendship." Maybe she was just biding her time? If so: fucking props! And although I'm glad that it appears the target might be shifting to Tams, Heather is still so fucking insufferable that I'm a little disappointed Tamra's clumsy and transparent meddling is taking the heat off of Heather. Shannon apologizes more earnestly, this time in front of the other women, for the way she talked to Heather at the Christmas party . . . and Heather is *still* bitching. To quote Mrs. Dubrow herself, what do you want her to do, pop a vein? And Shannon "yelled" at her, but Miss Terry raising his voice louder at a woman in a public forum is totally copacetic? What a "pieces of shit" he and his wife are, to borrow another Heather gem.

• Love 5
(edited)

Obviously Tamra likes cashing the check from Evolution/Bravo and just intentionally stirs the pot.  It will be sad if no one comes to Shannon's defense.  Ms. Terry "yelling" at Shannon-maybe that is why Heather is always accusing Shannon of yelling at her.  Perhaps the word Heather is looking for is "chastise". 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

Oh my God, those previews have me so fucking excited for this episode! For two main reasons:

1) I never could have anticipated how the Heather/Shannon rivalry would ultimately expose Tamra as such a shit-stirrer. To quote Bethenny, Tamra's dirty fingerprints are all over this. Vicki confirming that Tamra lied was just icing on the cake. Tamra is finally - finally! - getting the shaft this season. The fact that all this is happening even before Lizzie's "you're a piece of crap" comment is pure beauty!

2) Heather is (once again) being exposed for being such a condescending, lying liar who lies. Here is Shannon actively apologizing in front of everyone (even after she already apologized at Heather's home) and Heather once again starts in with her whole, "You yelled at me!" I was worried from the previews that Shannon's outburst meant that she would be totally loony-toons and lose a lot of her credibility. But it looks like she is keeping her cool in the first half of the episode - which just thrills me, because it means Heather is being exposed for all of her ridiculousness.

3) Okay, adding a third reason - very sweet how David came to Shannon's defense when Ms. Terry piped up at dinner!

I am so rooting for the Beadors to take the Dubrows down!

Yes, I recently rewatched the Chairgate and the Hoe down episodes. Heather's the one who was blowing everything out of proportion, yet she claims that was what Shannon was doing. Vicki is the one who told Heather to get out of the chair because she wanted to sit next to Shannon. Vicki was also late to the party but Heather only singles out Shannon for her scolding. She even admitted in her TH that she feels left out because Vicki & Tamra instantly bonded with Shannon.

I hope Vicki speaks up at the table that Tamra told her the same story. That's not to say that Heather actually said that to Tamra but Shannon should be backed up when Tamra denies it.

• Love 2

Tamra truly is a horrible, malicious, lying person. She lies so much she can't even keep them straight. And she starts shit again in this episode and then acts surprised. I think Heather and Shannon have been pushed into this weird feud solely by her. 

Tamra = Liarface

• Love 2

So a few weeks ago Tamra was badmouthing Heather to Shannon, who she had just met. Now she is out on the patio talking shit about Shannon, telling Heather that maybe Shannon is nuts, because she is caught stirring shit up.  I will give it to Tamra - she is good at this. Why do I fear she will be the only one no one is mad at when this is all said and done? 

• Love 1
(edited)

Lizzie calling out Tamra's behavior in her interviews: awesome.  I also appreciated the relative simplicity of her forced event, and that she didn't have them to her home.  

I like Shannon, I think, and she probably should never have been cleared to be on this show.  I also like Heather, and buy what she was saying about the lunchtime gossip session.  For me, the asshole in this story is Tamra (there's a surprise), although Heather/Shannon need to team up against her for me to feel like the story is complete.

And...I like Vicki in this role.  Not carrying drama, just commenting on it.  

Weird.  I'm kind of liking everything tonight.  I think part of that is because my audio was cutting in and out, so I just imagined them being really, really vulgar.

This week's blogs should be pretty epic.

Edited by phoenix780
  • Love 5

Shannon seems really unstable. Why let these women get you so worked up? And then in the preview - saying she's not the type to have to walk out of a dinner party. Ummm, apparently you are actually.

• Love 6
(edited)

I'm team Heather and Terri.  I like them.  I don't know why I like them but I just do.  I think Shannon is a raving lunatic.  I don't like her one bit.  I believe Heather on her lunch gossip story.  

Edited by ramby
  • Love 12

That was at once glorious and disappointing. Awesome that Tamra's treachery has been captured more transparently than it has been since Naked Wasted, but a total let-down that the Dubrows essentially commandeered the situation to leverage as a part of their anti-Shannon crusade rather than taking the opportunity to call their friend "who has never lied" (uh, Tamra admitted lying about repeating the e-mail bit and also copped to fabricating Vicki's Mexican threesome during the season 7 reunion) to the carpet. Tamra and Heather have also blatantly backstabbed and talked mad shit about each other this very season, so why the loyalty now? Terry actually "yelling" at someone else's wife across the table was completely expected and in character; there really are no words to articulate what a ridiculous, megalomaniacal, inappropriate, uncouth asshole he is. At least Heather realized that he should not have started the conversation at the table, but why did no one point out (aside from Lizzie in her th) that Tamra started it all? Why, too, did Vicki keep mum and not back Shannon up? Can't wait for Danielle and Lizzie to gang up on Tams. I thought that the reunion could have been a Heather pile-on. Maybe/hopefully I was wrong and Tamra will be the target. Vicki, Shannon, Lizzie, and Danielle all seem to have her in their sights at this point. Shannon really should have just dispensed with her manners and knocked the fuck out of Tamra when Tamra invaded her physical space and refused to let go of her.

• Love 11

Some interesting editing here - which is reminding me of the BH show. In the previews they showed Terry calling David a "penis". Did I miss that tonight, or maybe that happens at another dinner party? Also, in earlier previews we clearly heard Shannon mention the cameras when she said "you will all see the truth". She said something like it is all "on camera". I wondered if Bravo would actually show that to us or not. 

• Love 1

Drama is one thing, but Shannon seems way too fragile for this should be frothy but is too full of manufactured drama show.  Terry sure did escalate the issue when David said he couldn't take the Beadors down.  I liked Lizzie in this episode and she looked great in the red dress.

• Love 2
(edited)

I felt sorry for Shannon. Tamra is essentially the one who's stirred this pot, and then denies it.  Of course, she's going to feel betrayed.  I really wish Vickie would have had the balls to speak up if she knew the truth.  For whatever reason, I feel the DuBrows do have it in for the Beadors.  Heather had no business revealing the Beador marriage issues to her friends.  In next week's previews she brings up to Terry, "Do you think we should call an ambulance? Shannon's having some kind of emotional break..."  That's exactly something that one would say to discredit someone or make them look bad to the rest of their community, and seeing as how they live in the same neighborhood, and the kids go to the same school, they do share the same community.  I believe that Heather was lying about Terry talking about taking the Beadors down.  When she asked Tamra is Terry said that to her, she was shaking her head, as though prompting Tamra to say no.  My question is why do the DuBrows dislike the Beadors so much, and why is Vickie so scared to go against Tamra and Heather?  Also, someone needs to tell Tamra there's no reason for her to kiss up to the DuBrows.  Were it not for the show, these two couples have zero in common. 

ETA: the thing about Tamra is that when she's telling the truth--she yells, and goes cray cray trying to get her point across, because damnit, in her mind, she's right.  Not tonight.  Tonight, she was calm and trying to get her lies in order and setting up her story.  Bitch is stealth.

Edited by zenme
  • Love 13

Tamra is disturbing to watch. She is a true sociopath. I thought it was incredibly creepy how she would not leave Shannon alone. Shannon was begging Tamra to get away from her and to stop touching her, but Tamra refused to let Shannon be. Tamra followed her from room to room.

I am totally on Shannon's side here. Tamra and Heather want viewers to believe that Shannon is the crazy, overly sensitive instigator but the video speaks for itself. Next weeks preview is even more disgusting with Tamra insinuating that the Beadors don't have sex. Just because a couple does not sleep in the same room does not mean that they do not have sex. Based on my own experience, those who talk the most about sex are the ones who are not having it. Tamra will never convince me that Eddie is straight and that they fuck 17 times a week.

I like how David stood up for Shannon. Eddie was like, "fuck this shit, I'm not getting involved."

Shannon should never speak about her marriage woes on camera ever again. I think she learned that lesson.

Lizzie needs to shut the fuck up. So annoying.

Danielle and her husband are non factors. Go away.

• Love 10

Epic.  A truly awesome episode and I loved every bit of it.  Vicki at her - I'll say anything I want without refining the point - best.  Heather being righteously indignant.  Tamra poking everything with a sharp stick while Eddie sighs.  Shannon the Victim losing her shit.  It was true Housewife gold!

Two questions:  how did Heather's lunch conversation immediately get back to David?  And why did Shannon go over to Heather's to discuss how Heather's gossip about her marriage could hurt Shannon's children?  I'd think the cameras being there and recording everything for national TV might take care of that little issue. 

Sometimes I just love this show.

• Love 3

The "penis" comment comes on vacation, I think. Terry was wearing a leather blazer when he said it. I remember because of how fucking gross it was to look at. Shannon was also in a deep purple-ish sleeveless dress. Bummer that her remarks about the camera were edited out. I didn't think she came off as a lunatic at all. She was measured and calm until she hit her frustration point with Heather; at that point, she tried to extricate herself from the melee to calm down. Tamra (intentionally, imo) escalated the situation by grabbing her. As someone who likes to remove themselves from the company of others when becoming heated, I'd absolutely lose if someone violated my physical space at that point. Lizzie's "we're just worried about her"s, however well intentioned, would have been maddening. Want to help someone losing their temper? How about not crowding around in a claustrophobic, smothering cabal?

• Love 18

OK, I love Shannon and am completely on her side but she sounded crazy when she kept saying "Tamra told me Terry said it. So tonight I asked her if she said it and she didn't so I dropped it." Wha? I feel like she was trying to say she couldn't get Tamra to admit to it, but she was tiptoeing around it so much that it didn't sound plausible.

That said, I still believe her.

Heather and terry are assholes.

• Love 4
(edited)

Why did no one push Tamra off of the balcony?  (And then douse her in tequila and have one of the fire dancers get a little closer...)

Shannon's really letting things get to her, but Tamra is horrendous, and so is Heather.  It's not cute.  It's not okay even on one of these bullshit programs for Tamra to keep on keeping on with the spreading of rumors about Shannon's marriage (it goes on again next week, with the 'they don't share a bed!  They haven't for years!' comments, on camera, to Danielle and Heather about the Beadors.  ENOUGH).  Shannon seems too delicate, but Heather is pushing, hard, because of her own inadequacies and arrogance. 

The worst thing to me was how physically intrusive and almost abusive Tamra was in crawling all over Shannon, again, pushing her as hard as possible to snap, screaming 'STOP IT!!!' in that truly unhinged tone of voice...after accusing Shannon of being drunk when literally everyone present was having cocktails, champagne, wine and shots.  Tamra was less in control than Shannon because of her desperation to not be called out as the deceitful shit she is.  I feel the c-word (which I'm a real fan of in some necessary circumstances) was invented for Tamra back when she was forged in the depths of hell from a pile of filled and torn condoms and her mommy's tears.  So I'll stop my classy self right there.

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 18
(edited)

Wow, the previews for the next ep made me cringe.  Tams reveals even more awful stuff bout Shannon's marriage.  See, here's the prob now for Tams.  And it's a big problem for her survival on the show.  Alex McCord pointed this out last week & I think she's right.  Now that Tams has shown herself to be someone who can't be trusted with any sensitive information, nobody is gonna want to tell her anything.

I liked Lizzie in this ep.  She called out Tams on her obvious shit stirring attempts.  Heather saying Tams never lies was nuts.  Sure, Shannon shouldn't have been talking to anyone bout her marriage, but Heather just won't fucking acknowledge she was absolutely dead wrong to be casually discussing the information Tams specifically told her not to repeat.  Glad Shannon got in the "face he created" dig on Heather's clearly plastic surgeried face.

Terry showed how fuckin' ridiculous he is in his exchange with David, when he said the Dubrows couldn't take them down.  David did behave like a gentleman.  Terry was a turd.  But that's exactly who & what he is.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 10
(edited)

OK, I love Shannon and am completely on her side but she sounded crazy when she kept saying "Tamra told me Terry said it. So tonight I asked her if she said it and she didn't so I dropped it." Wha? I feel like she was trying to say she couldn't get Tamra to admit to it, but she was tiptoeing around it so much that it didn't sound plausible.

That said, I still believe her.

Heather and terry are assholes.

I thought she was semi-breaking the fourth wall. Tamra told her this info off camera so she was trying to get Tamra to admit it on camera. When Tamra wouldn't, then she decided that she wasn't going to say anything further about it. Until, of course, Tamra brought it up because she was afraid of getting called out on her shit stirring.

Edited by charming
  • Love 7

Well, I luv that Vicks confirmed Tams told her the same story in her TH.  How ya gonna spin this round, Heather, you fuckin' asshole?

• Love 6

Knowing Tamra, she invented this whole thing.  She's totally worthless except when it comes to stirring shit on this show.

Agreed.  I think Heather and Shannon need to team up against Tamra, because really she is running the bus over them repeatedly. Really Tamra? Bringing up the conversation you had with Shannon earlier to the people that she was speaking about? Really? Yeah, she did not want to start anything. 

Lizzie was the most interesting I have seen her all season. I liked that she realized that Tamra was the common link to everything.

Why did no one push Tamra off of the balcony?  (And then douse her in tequila and have one of the fire dancers get a little closer...)

Oooohh. How soapy. Then all next season can be a mystery about who pushed Tamra off the balcony.

I am not a Shannon fan, but she seemed to realize that Tamra's full of shit, but she did not seem to go all rage monkey on Tams.

• Love 1

I wish Shannon would follow Davids lead in the confidence department. I just don't understand why she allows these people get under her skin ! Ugh -Too bad David didn't calmly suggest to her that they leave after Terry had a hissy fit. I really would have like to have seen them walk out with heads held high. But other than that David was very cool under the circumstances.

Shannon could be a gorgeous woman with some self esteem. And a wardrobe make over. And maybe a stylish haircut .

• Love 3
Eddie was like, "fuck this shit, I'm not getting involved."

I think Eddie did this because he knows the truth.  I bet he either heard that from the DuBrows with Tamra, OR he heard Tamra repeat that.

• Love 7