Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Does Heather lecture everyone in real life?  I just noticed that especially in her TH's - she. talks. like. this.  Over enunciating (this is tv not the stage), and doing a lot of pearl clutching.  She repeats the same shit over and over.  She loves to hear herself talk, so if you dare to interrupt or talk over her "diarrhea of the mouth" (her own words), then it's probably yelling to her.  After her nonstop talking, I think she'd even try the patience of a saint.

Yep.  I'm guessing if Heather Dubrow can hear your voice instead of the pompous preaching tones of her own it must mean you are "yelling".  Because that can be the only reason the only voice that should be heard in the mind of Heather Dubrow, Heather Dubrow's, is, well not being heard.  I think is deluded, but I find David to be a bit cunning and more savvy to how this type of show works.  So if they come back with the Dubrows for another season I hope David fully catches on and finds the best defense is a passive offensive.  Simply smile and walk away.  Do not give the Dubrows any relevancy whatsoever.   And go full batshit crazy with fake drama every time the Dubrows are busy hiring new staff.

I just saw the pictures of monster Bethenny Frankel wearing a mock up of her four year old daughter's pjs (I refuse to believe even an insane Frankel and her body issues really was able to jam all that silicone into a 4 year old's top).  Someone upthread mentioned Terry's hair.  I noticed that they pretty much are styling him and the oldest boy exactly alike.  Granted it might be to hammer home the perfect sitcom-ish family they try to sell.  But considering Terry is in the industry of poor body image translating into spending money to futilely change nature, I wonder if they kid is not being used to try and present Terry as youthful what with the whole "spittin' image' thing. 

• Love 4

Ha, I thought the same thing!  How many pink fish are there for fux sake?

And while I'm glad David kept his cool, I bet Terry is terrified of him.  But I would've loved to have watched David deck him.  

Christian and those toasts...it was almost like he thought "Oh shit, I better thank my FIL who basically funds my wife's career so I don't have to" and decided he better kowtow.  He strikes me as someone good with his hands but not the brightest bulbs.  Cute though.

I thought the toasts were funny.  Christian was like... umm...  maybe if I ignore it, it will stop.  Here let me do another toast.  Good try buddy.

Yeah, that's why I said, "I'm glad he kept his cool" before I said that.  

Holy hell, I just saw the clip of Tamra lying about not having work done on her face.  She looks awful.  She would've been a pretty lady if she didn't mess with her face so much.

I thought Tamra's face was pretty when she joined the cast.  She has been doing everything to ruin that.  She's turning into a mirror image of her mother and sorry, that's not pretty.

• Love 2

Rewatching the episode, I noticed that the only person who tried to get Tamra to back off and leave Shannon alone at the end was Lizzie.  I'm gathering this episode is planting a future Tamra/lizzie confrontation.  Tamra basically described Lizzie as a combination of alexis and gretchen.. and not in a nice way either so I'm guessing she will be under estimating her.

• Love 1

I thought the toasts were funny.  Christian was like... umm...  maybe if I ignore it, it will stop.  Here let me do another toast.  Good try buddy.

I thought Tamra's face was pretty when she joined the cast.  She has been doing everything to ruin that.  She's turning into a mirror image of her mother and sorry, that's not pretty.

I thought she was quite pretty back then.  It's so sad when women are so youth obsessed they would rather look like circus freaks than have a few lines.

• Love 3

Man, I guess I'm the only one that likes Heather.  LOL  I cannot STAND Shannon & can't imagine why they keep her on the show.  Anytime she has said to someone that she is not stupid...I'm thinking...oh yes you are!!  She is so neurotic & clingy with her husband!!!  Trust me...I don't think he's anything great either, but can she grovel anymore & keep telling him that she wants him to pay more attention to her??  She can't see the writing on the wall with him & keeps telling everyone that family is so important & they are in this for the long haul!!  I think she has very selective hearing when he tries to tell her that he's getting older & just wants to be happy.  She plays the meek & quiet, but boy oh boy, the bitch part of her comes out when she nags him to death & wants him to jump when she says jump.  I agree with Vicky when she commented that Shannon just tears him down all the time.  But...she looks at the camera & so sincerely says that things are better after their Mexico trip.

I never post in these types of forums, but everytime I see her on the show, my blood just boils & I had to vent!!  LMAO  Yes, Tamara, as usual, started the shit storm.  I too am disappointed that Vicky did not call her out on it!  However, it was actually nice to see Vicky taking more of a backseat to the whole drama show for a change.  Maybe she can look at it & think that many people saw her in that role before & how truly ugly that looks.

I'm kinda liking Lizzy & felt very bad for her that the Housewives pulled their usual behavior & ruined the night.  Just goes to show ya that having money doesn't mean you have class.  Shannon belongs in a very padded room & Tamara needs to get back to her trailer park.  Can't wait to see what she's melting down about next week with her loser son Ryan!  Have a good night everyone!!  :-) 

• Love 4
Man, I guess I'm the only one that likes Heather.

I do not share your love for Heather.  Actually, I hate her pretentious, phony-baloney, ridiculous posturing, pearl-clutching, finger-pointing, always lecturing guts.  But I always liked Madame the puppet when I was a kid.  And Madame & Heather could be twins -- thanks to Terry, of course.

• Love 16

I just rewatched the episode and I am simultaneously sickened and have my blood boiling over that disgusting twunt Tamra. The way she grabbed Shannon's face, would not get out of her personal space, and whispered in a pitying voice with her dead, dead eyes, "I'm worried about you Shannon" while Shannon tried to get away from her......it is just all beyond. I cannot even find the words to adequately express how horrible I think Tamra is, and the Dubrows are not too far behind.

• Love 12

Lizzie always refers to the beach house as "our" beach house and refers to the Kentucky horse ranch as "ours" which I took to mean Lizzie's and her husband's houses. I think she was trying to make it seem for the audience like these were indeed her properties but now it comes to light in this episode that the properties are owned by her parents. I don't refer to my parent's house as "our" house since I don't live there anymore and I don't own it. Just because my husband and I visit there does not make it "our" house. That really bugged me since it's one more example of HW fake rich wannabe behavior. Though why I'm surprised I don't know.

Where are the blogs written by the HWs that have been discussed here? Are they on Bravo site or does one need to go to the Facebook pages of each one?

• Love 4
(edited)

David is sooo sexy.  He is quite a bit older than me, but he looked soo good during this episode.  

Heather, Terry, and Tamra are horrible.  Tamra is such a manipulative psycho.  How could Heather say with a straight face that Tamra doesn't lie?!  WTF, has she been in a coma for the past few years?  That is all Tamra does.  And the shit stirring was at an ultimate high tonight.  Tamra was talking such shit behind Shannon's back on the balcony and then she wants to calm down her "friend" Shannon?  GTFO, Tamra.  Can someone please take her on?  Forget about taking down the Beadors - someone, please anyone, take down Tamra.  And she doesn't stop either.  Next week's preview shows her continuing to talk shit about Shannon.  Heather and Terry were practically drooling at being the center of all the drama.  Terry couldn't wait to jump in there and he was definitely trying to provoke David.  So inappropriate.  And I HATE HATE HATE when people act all condescending and rude, and the second you defend yourself and speak sharply to them they're like: "Omg.  Why are you acting soo crazy?!?! Shall we call the crazyhouse??? Do we need to get you a straight jacket?!?!  Calm down!!  Don't yell!!!!  The horror!!!" And Heather, please, stop condescendingly. talking. like. this.  She is so damn annoying - Bravo, please get rid of the Dubrows.

If Vicki got involved, Tamra would have gotten called out on her lies.  At this point, what needs to happen is the entire group needs to ice out Tamra.  And then she needs to go away.  Maybe Lizzie can be the ringleader?

Edited by Brooke0707
  • Love 7

Lizzie always refers to the beach house as "our" beach house and refers to the Kentucky horse ranch as "ours" which I took to mean Lizzie's and her husband's houses. I think she was trying to make it seem for the audience like these were indeed her properties but now it comes to light in this episode that the properties are owned by her parents. I don't refer to my parent's house as "our" house since I don't live there anymore and I don't own it. Just because my husband and I visit there does not make it "our" house. That really bugged me since it's one more example of HW fake rich wannabe behavior. Though why I'm surprised I don't know.

Where are the blogs written by the HWs that have been discussed here? Are they on Bravo site or does one need to go to the Facebook pages of each one?

I think it depends on the property. I think it would be odd to refer to your parents residence as our home, but a vacation house doesn't seem as strange. I've heard lots of people refer to a vacation home used by the whole family as "our" house.

(edited)

Well, I luv that Vicks confirmed Tams told her the same story in her TH.  How ya gonna spin this round, Heather, you fuckin' asshole?

Heather: Tamra.  Would.  NEVER.  Lie.  Vicki likely only made up that lie because Shannon yelled at her and got her to say it.  Have I mentioned that Shannon is a raging, screaming alcoholic?  But, I don't mean that in a gossipy way.  I mean that in a I feel so so bad for such a pitiful soul kind of way because I am so generous and kind-hearted!

Edited by Brooke0707
  • Love 3
(edited)

So far, Shannon is the only one who wrote one this week & she is furious with Tams (as she should be)-

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-9/blogs/shannon-beador/shannon-tamras-lies-are-mind-bogg

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 2

I wish with all of my heart that just once when Heather says that Shannon ruined her Christmas or "colored" her holidays, someone would shout, "YOU'RE JEWISH!" (Oh, yeah...and Buddhist.)

I can't imagine how her holidays were ruined when Hanukkah was in November and New Year's was a week away.

• Love 12

Word on the street was, Danielle was a 'housewife' who didn't quite make the cut.  Not enough drama, apparently.  I guess she was around enough to have an influence on the storylines, but she didn't get her own.

THanks...b2H

Bwah ha ha ha!  Terry, the elitist, asking if that pink fish was salmon.  Probably the best line of the night.

Yep...tHat was a good one, indeed

Rewatching the episode, I noticed that the only person who tried to get Tamra to back off and leave Shannon alone at the end was Lizzie.  I'm gathering this episode is planting a future Tamra/lizzie confrontation.  Tamra basically described Lizzie as a combination of alexis and gretchen.. and not in a nice way either so I'm guessing she will be under estimating her.

I have a feeling Lizzie will be able to hold her own with trashy Tamara

Man, I guess I'm the only one that likes Heather.  LOL  I cannot STAND Shannon & can't imagine why they keep her on the show.  Anytime she has said to someone that she is not stupid...I'm thinking...oh yes you are!!  She is so neurotic & clingy with her husband!!!  Trust me...I don't think he's anything great either, but can she grovel anymore & keep telling him that she wants him to pay more attention to her??  She can't see the writing on the wall with him & keeps telling everyone that family is so important & they are in this for the long haul!!  I think she has very selective hearing when he tries to tell her that he's getting older & just wants to be happy.  She plays the meek & quiet, but boy oh boy, the bitch part of her comes out when she nags him to death & wants him to jump when she says jump.  I agree with Vicky when she commented that Shannon just tears him down all the time.  But...she looks at the camera & so sincerely says that things are better after their Mexico trip.

I never post in these types of forums, but everytime I see her on the show, my blood just boils & I had to vent!!  LMAO  Yes, Tamara, as usual, started the shit storm.  I too am disappointed that Vicky did not call her out on it!  However, it was actually nice to see Vicky taking more of a backseat to the whole drama show for a change.  Maybe she can look at it & think that many people saw her in that role before & how truly ugly that looks.

I'm kinda liking Lizzy & felt very bad for her that the Housewives pulled their usual behavior & ruined the night.  Just goes to show ya that having money doesn't mean you have class.  Shannon belongs in a very padded room & Tamara needs to get back to her trailer park.  Can't wait to see what she's melting down about next week with her loser son Ryan!  Have a good night everyone!!  :-) 

I don't really think there is anybody with "class" on any of these shows, although there are several who think  they have it, like Heather, but they usually succumb to the pressures around them and show what they really are.  IMO, Nobody with class would want to be on these shows. IMO, Bravo carefully selects these people to cause as much drama as possible

Their blogs are on the Bravo page - or they use to be. Bravo disabled the comment sections on the blogs over a month ago, and the result on some shows is that the gals have stopped blogging, or do it far less.  Heather use to blog religiously every single week, and not just when she had a good episode. She did it when the comments would be horrendous. Vicks and Tamra have always been sort of hit or miss about it. Now, we only have Shannon blogging with any regularity. 

Caught up with this last night.  I was disappointed in Vicki for not saying what she knew, but sort of understood her holding back, after the round she went with Tamra a couple of seasons ago.  Tamra lies and is vicious and Vicki has had a front row seat for it.  

I wonder how the Dubrows feel after seeing the episode - and knowing now that Tamra told Vicki the same thing.

Lilly caught on to Tamra pretty quickly.  Eddie seems to be over Tamra.

Heather is on my last nerve. Must she work the scene at Shannon's house into every freaking conversation?

Andy was throwing major shade at Tamra on WWHL. "Gossip is spreading like chlamydia in the OC and some think Tamra is patient zero." Tams: "Being a troublemaker is my job." Andy: "Well, actually, your job is to be yourself."

Andy can say that until he's blue in the face.  It's right up there with his statement about how Bravo doesn't condone violence after the Porsha/Kenya fight.  Still can't believe he said that with a straight face.

He and Bravo have encouraged this type of behavior for years - I'm guessing ever since Teresa successfully flipped the table.  Tamra's been doing exactly what's been expected of her - stir the pot however you can.  When it gets too hot, though, Andy tries to pretend the behavior is unacceptable.  

• Love 3

Heather is an uptight bitch. Terry is also an uptight bitch. Terry wants to make sure that everyone knows that Heather is an uptight bitch, while Heather would have probably been just as happy clinging to the fringes of minor appearances on TV when she could get them and supervising her nannies. So, I understand the looks she gives Terry during filming. They seem to have a plan for how they will appear on camera, and then Terry will change things up when the cameras are there and then play innocent. Or, he will act like he was just joking. But, ever since I found out that he gave her the silent treatment until she agreed to do the show, I have known that Terry is a messy bitch who just wants to be on TV.

That really really sucks.  What a complete asshole.  I've no doubt that Heather wanted to stay away from the show.  But it's not like she's making money at acting so that asshole Terry calls the shots.  Maybe now he's got his own show she can walk away.  In fact I'd urge her to walk away regardless and while she's at it, she could walk away from Dr  Funbags there.  I like Heather as well and I wonder what else her poisonous fame-whore husband has forced her into over the years.

I actually love Heather. I find her elegant, refined, fun - but not crazy - and I think she has a good family. That's not to say she doesn't have character flaws. All of them do. And this year her insistence about the "yelling" thing is ridiculous. Let it go woman. 

Tamara is the one I can't stand one iota of. I mean there isn't a single redeeming quality in there. She is self-absorbed, lying. malicious, a terrible mother, back-stabbing friend and the list goes on.

• Love 8
The last scene on the balcony, there were 3 people basically going at Shannon.  Why in the world does Terry need to be there?  Heather can surely speak for herself.  I think Terry really wants to be a housewife.

I thought it was interesting that Eddie went out on the balcony with Tamra, but stood there and said nary a word. This leads me to believe he would have been lambasted by Tamra for not "supporting" her if he had stayed at the table with the others, but he was not going to get involved. 

• Love 1

I don't see Shannon "midsirecting" her anger at Heather or straining to make every grievance Heather's "fault." I see Heather, far from being "scapegoated," practically elbowing Tamra out of the way so that she can position herself more directly counter to Shannon as her main adversary. Let's review. 1) Shannon ventures over to Heather's house for corroboration that Tamra spilled her confidence. Shannon is serious but even-tempered and cordial. Initially, so is Heather. Shannon does not upbraid or lecture Heather. However, Heather injects the beginnings of angry/sarcastic tone of voice into the discussion when she says, "I assumed you were coming over here to apologize." It is Heather, too, who escalates the conversation into confrontation when she declares that she doesn't "owe" Shannon anything. Shannon becomes apoplectic and overly emotional but, uh, was collected even after Heather's initial demand for an apology. 2) Shannon has not engaged with Heather at all between that time and the dinner party. She asks Tamra- not Heather- about Tamra's past statements because Tamra has proven herself untrustworthy and Shannon now does not know what to believe. Shannon drops the topic after Tamra backpedals. It is Tamra who instigates the Dubrow anger, and it is Terry who- gasp- yells at Shannon down the length of the table. Despite this, Shannon declines to become animated or out of control. Another woman's husband is yelling at her. Yet Shannon apologizes, publicly, a second time for making Heather uncomfortable at the Christmas party. 3. Heather accompanies Tamra outside. While they're talking shit about her, Shannon has remained in her seat. She does not engage until Tamra wrangles David outside. She isn't even engaging with Heather until Heather marches outside to bemoan how Shannon ruined her Christmas. Not for the first or second but third time. 3. Shannon attempts to remove herself from the situation because it's frustrating. After Tamra repeatedly assaults her, she finally flips out. Despite being afforded a view of Tamra's initial grabbing, Heather talks about "ambulances" and "emotional breakdowns." Maybe someone should put their hands on Heather aggressively so she can see how she likes it? 4. Heather lied about Shannon showing up unannounced. She did this when she said Alexis brought Sarah uninvited to her name-changing party, as well. 5. Heather and Terry "offered Shannon a drink and welcomed her into their home." Kind of like Shannon did before calling Heather condescending? 'Cause that's what you do at a fucking party? Didn't make a difference to Heather's ruined holiday. 6. Heather singled out Shannon for the chair even though Vicki is the one who asked her to move. She didn't give grief to Vicki about being late. She has umbrage about the bull-riding remarks only for David even though Eddie was shouting suggestive/crass comments at her, as well. Heather is desperate and thirsty to involve herself in any animosity with Shannon. I've yet to see Shannon go out of her way to vilify Heather.

This. Dipped in gold. 

The only thing I would add is that I sort of hate that telling no less than 3 or so people surrounding you, 1 of whom is the bitch lying on you and repeatedly grabbing your arm and face, to get the fuck away from you is categorized as "flipping out".     Shannon is a little too emotionally dependent upon her husband and may alternate being angry and insecure as a result, but she's not insane.  Everything she said happened, happened and in the same way in which she described it. I know she signed up for it but she's been dropped into this fucked up twilight zoney pit where people lie, then lie about their lie and nobody ever acknowledges a damn thing, while they try and get you to calm down about it because you're the crazy one.   Bullshit.     

Heather, fuck you for continuing to harp through yet another apology that you were not owed.  That girl STILL hasn't ever yelled at you (and p.s., so the fuck what if she had? then what?) but if my prayers to the Sweet Baby Jesus are answered, it's coming soon.

Terry trying to justify his aggression at the table by calling it a counter to David's "passive aggressive" was just....ugh.   Terry, we get it, you don't recognize what a man says when defending himself or his wife because you're unaccustomed, you know, on account of you being a no sack having punkass n' all.  Whomever called him a yenta, I want you to know I giggled at that for a full 5 minutes.  Perfect.   I swear I want this to be their last season.  He and his bitch ass wife are perfect for each other.

Vicki's an asshole for not saying anything.  I get the discomfort, but I don't care - (if you're legit friends) that's what the fuck friendship is made of.  You don't leave your girl twisting in the wind like that because you might get your hair blown back, say something coward.   I wish Brooks was still around, I like him for no other reason than he made the rest uncomfortable. 

I can't even give Tamra the finger, she's a lie and the truth ain't in her.   Bitch doesn't know how to be anything else.  Shame on anybody who says shit to her, ever. 

Lizzie and her husband, I can't even remember dude's name, but they're wallpaper.  Not even the interesting kind you wanna walk over and touch, just beige charlie brown zigzag.  That's a lovely family getaway though. 

btw, it's been a while since I've been to an intimate get together - are we talking about how great our ass looks at dinner?  Is that a thing now?

• Love 16
If Vicki got involved, Tamra would have gotten called out on her lies.  At this point, what needs to happen is the entire group needs to ice out Tamra.  And then she needs to go away.  Maybe Lizzie can be the ringleader?

I agree. If Vicki said she heard the same thing, that might have pulled Heather and Terry back from attacking Shannon and realizing Tamra's machinations were at work once again. 

• Love 1

Longtime lurker on Twop and here. My sister was at an event here in our Texas town that Tamara was attending. She looked taller and thinner and pretty in the photo my sister sent me when she posed with her, surprisingly enough.

True to form...she started trashtalking Lizzie to my sister and asking what sis thought of her. Tamara said she thought Lizzie looked like a transvestite and didn't even know where to look when she saw her. No love lost there for sure!

• Love 3

Tamra's biggest problem is trying to be the NeNe Leakes of OC. Neither one of them noticed they were miscalculating the audience and Miss Andy. They thought they were brilliant at securing their characters on the show. It almost seems like they both out "JillZarin'd" themselves, instead. Right down to smothering upset women in their faces in an attempt to silence them.

• Love 1
(edited)

Brooks, ever classy - his absolute favorite part of Vicki is her vagina. Wow. Who says that in mixed company? Or ANY company??? I shouldn't be shocked....it's Brooks. But I literally gasped and covered my mouth and just sat in stunned silence for several beats. Well, we know his favorite part isn't going to be her hair. Homegirl is in serious need of some conditioning. But that bob in her THs - gorgeous!

Well, who sits at a beautiful dinner party of 12 people and starts a conversation about favorite body parts? That wasn't Brooks. Ugh! can't believe I just defended that slimeball.  

I agree about Vicki's hair, it looked great. Just goes to show you don't have to wear cheap extensions to look "hot". Tamra is the worst extension offender. Is her natural hair that bad? It must be a fried, overprocessed , damaged mess!.

Edited by Lisin
  • Love 1
Well, who sits at a beautiful dinner party of 12 people and starts a conversation about favorite body parts? That wasn't Brooks. Ugh! can't believe I just defended that slimeball.

Good point. That was a very random, awkward topic of conversation to bring up when there's silence at the dinner table. It was Tamra who initiated it, correct? She's so shallow, there's no way she could have come up with anything interesting to talk about. No, it's just "who has the best ass?"

• Love 1

Vicki's blog is up. She says she is staying neutral but points out that truth is the truth and Tamra is lying. Also calls her a shit stirrer. 

I really want to Shannon and Heather's blogs!!!!

Shannon's is up has been for a while. I want to see Heather's!

Two things:

In a confrontation between Terry and David, David wins and Terry goes running off screaming like a child, possibly even behind Heather's skirts.  I think Terry took the measure of David at that dinner table and realized very quickly that David wasn't going to be the pushover that Terry and Heather think Shannon is.  

I have to wonder if Eddie is beginning to fully understand what/who (you choose) he married.  Tamra is not coming off well here.  Not at all.  And when the reunion is taped (today?) there are going to have to be a lot of clips that are re-played for people to remind them of exactly what they did or didn't do.  I've had my say on the Heather tapes.  I'm sure there will be similar for Tamra.  If not, this franchise in its current form may be done, in my opinion, because it will no longer hold any interest for its unbelievable avoidance of clear conflict and resolution.

• Love 4

Two things:

In a confrontation between Terry and David, David wins and Terry goes running off screaming like a child, possibly even behind Heather's skirts.  I think Terry took the measure of David at that dinner table and realized very quickly that David wasn't going to be the pushover that Terry and Heather think Shannon is.  

I have to wonder if Eddie is beginning to fully understand what/who (you choose) he married.  Tamra is not coming off well here.  Not at all.  And when the reunion is taped (today?) there are going to have to be a lot of clips that are re-played for people to remind them of exactly what they did or didn't do.  I've had my say on the Heather tapes.  I'm sure there will be similar for Tamra.  If not, this franchise in its current form may be done, in my opinion, because it will no longer hold any interest for its unbelievable avoidance of clear conflict and resolution.

I agree with you on Terry.  I think he expected him to be some wimpy guy who just takes it.  But the look on David's face said it all.  

On Eddie, I don't think he married for love so I don't think it would bother him like a normal husband would be bothered when they start realizing the wife is a screeching shrew.

• Love 5
(edited)

Good point. That was a very random, awkward topic of conversation to bring up when there's silence at the dinner table. It was Tamra who initiated it, correct? She's so shallow, there's no way she could have come up with anything interesting to talk about. No, it's just "who has the best ass?"

Yes, ghoulina.  I watched this fuckery twice (so far) and twunty Tamra started that conversation.  Apparently when it's quiet it's "awkward" for our resident truck driver with tits and her way of breaking the ice is to screech about someone's ass.  This just proves how trashy she is - - she can't even make decent dinner conversation.  She's a business owner FFS.  If you don't want to talk shop, she could have asked her hostess about her business or asked about what work they were doing on the house.

Add me to the list of people who don't believe for one damn second that Eddie married her for love but how does he stand her?  She's embarrassing.

Edited by psychoticstate
  • Love 2

I have to say I'm loving Eddie this season.  He has not defended, supported or backed Tamra on any of her bullshit all season long. It's like he just lets her hang herself all on her own. He knows what he married, and I don't think he is happy with her at all but he is dealing with it because of the paycheck.   Another great moment for me was when they were out on the balcony last night and Terry and Heather desperately wanted Eddie to agree with them and all he said was that he wasn't having any part of this drama!  It made Terry look more like a little bitch than ever.  As for David, he and Shannon may or may not make it but I really respected him this episode He defended his wife, did not lower himself to raising his voice, and made his point calmly and succinctly. He made Terry, Heather and Tamra look like complete assholes which of course we all know they are anyway.

• Love 6

Demarti: I agree with you on Eddie. Who would have thought Teefs had it in him to stand his ground?! I also noticed that when they were on the balcony waging fuckery against Shannon, he stood, literally, by her side. He may have professed to wanting to stay out of it all, but I appreciated him physically not leaving her alone on one side of the balcony with all the others on the other side.

• Love 4

In Heather and Terry's minds' (my opinion again) everyone owes them and is subservient to them. Maybe because they have money? Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Terry really does force Heather into things she wouldn't otherwise do.

• Love 2
(edited)

Heather did not admit to gossiping. Heather spun it as responding to other people's inquiries of Shannon and David's marriage.  Not only did she not admit it was wrong, Heather claimed that she was trying to 'shut down' the gossip. 

Heather pointed and told Shannon to leave.  Now.   Any exaggeration of that scene is the same as Heather stating that anyone who disagrees with her is yelling.

Heather did admit it. She said it on WWHL & to the others. She didn't use the term "gossiping" but she said she said it. I don't know what more Shannon wants from her. At her house she said to Shannon "I'd like you to leave" & "it's time you leave now" . She NEVER said "get out of my house" or "zip it". That's a lie. So it's ok for Shannon to make up lies & exaggerate but Heather can't exaggerate & say she was yelled at? She didn't lie & say things Shannon didn't say? I know when I'm stern with my kids or husband, they say I'm yelling when I'm not. So if Heather felt she was being yelled at that's how she felt. The difference she NEVER said the things Shannon is accusing her of. She asked her too leave multiple times but never said anything disrespectful when it came to asking her to leave. People who don't like Heather refuse to look at the facts. Shannon is lying about what was said & how it was said. Heather said she repeated what Tamra told her. Why does Shannon need to beat it to death, move on,, don't talk to her, they were not friends in the first place. She needs to grow up & realize she put the story out there & can't blame others for talking about it. Should she be mad at everyone on the internet for talking about it too? We are gossiping about it.

Edited by LoLo
  • Love 2
(edited)

I think part of it may be that in this one instance (unlike with Alexis) the Dubrows arenot actually trying to go to war with Shannon, but Shannon can't stand them and they can't stand Shannon so this keeps happening. At this point I think they're a little flustered and irritated by the whole thing. Like the initial blow up at the table. Tamara dropped the "the Bedors think you're out to get them", Terry threw out a WTF in their direction, Shannon got mad, Terry tried to walk it back and apologize for his outburst, David got involved, Heather struck back, all hell broke loose. At this point I feel like, even through I think the Dubrows and the Bedors are contributing pretty equally to the cluster fuck, they're all letting the tail wag the dog. No one but crazy Tamara is driving this bus.

Heather did admit it. She said it on WWHL & to the others. She did use the term "gossiping" but she said she said it. I don't know what more Shannon wants from her. At her house she said to Shannon "I'd like you to leave" & "it's time you leave now" . She NEVER said "get out of my house" or "zip it". That's a lie. So it's ok for Shannon to make up lies & exaggerate but Heather can't exaggerate & say she was yelled at? She didn't lie & say things Shannon didn't say? I know when I'm stern with my kids or husband, they say I'm yelling when I'm not. So if Heather felt she was being yelled at that's how she felt. The difference she NEVER said the things Shannon is accusing her of. She asked her too leave multiple times but never said anything disrespectful when it came to asking her to leave. People who don't like Heather refuse to look at the facts. Shannon is lying about what was said & how it was said. Heather said she repeated what Tamra told her. Why does Shannon need to beat it to death, move on,, don't talk to her, they were not friends in the first place. She needs to grow up & realize she put the story out there & can't blame others for talking about it. Should she be mad at everyone on the internet for talking about it too? We are gossiping about it.

Thank you! Shannon does the same talking over everybody thing that she accuses Heather of. The most frustrating part of the entire evening for me was that at the very end of the balcony conversation I felt like what was going on was starting to click with the Dubrows and they were starting to make the point that they are all mad at each other over things other people said the other said and it's silly on both their parts. But Shannon had enough at the point and started shrieking about how they weren't going to spin this and stormed off. I kind of don't blame the Dubrows for just standing there or for Heather expressing that Sharon wants to be mad at her and will be mad. Which cool, Heather isn't my favorite, but stop pretending you want to work things out. You don't. You want to hate her (the justifiableness of this I will not comment on), so do it and stop waiting for Heather to tell you you're right to hate her. This was the same infuriating bullshit that Heather pulled on Alexis. Never ending conversations about how Alexis needed to understand how much of a burden it was for Heather to hate her and how hard the whole situation was on Heather.

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Love 6
As for David, he and Shannon may or may not make it but I really respected him this episode He defended his wife, did not lower himself to raising his voice, and made his point calmly and succinctly. He made Terry, Heather and Tamra look like complete assholes which of course we all know they are anyway.

I agree. He reminded me of Joyce's husband from BH. Some of these husbands revel in the drama and they will wade fully into it with the Howives (Terry, Slade, Peter...just to name a few). But David was able to back up his wife without diving headfirst into the fray. Marriage issues aside, he seems like a classy dude. And I actually appreciate that they're going through problems but that doesn't mean he's going to let that effect how he treats her in these situations. 

• Love 5

I don't mind the Dubrows at all.  In fact, I like them even if Heather is a fancy pants.  She is smarter than the others and Terry is the smartest of the men.  I've never really, really disliked anyone with the exception of Gretchen & Slade and Alexis the first season with her christian crap.  They are all amusing in their own ways. Frankly, I think Tamra is getting a very light edit as being evil.  It's not like Lisa on BH.  There has been no extended group effort to expose how horrible she is.  Even ol' truth telling Vicki doesn't really give a shit. I do find Shannon rather a wet rag.  My take on Tamra grabbing Shannon and screaming at her to shut up was an attempt to stop her from breaking the 4th wall and bringing the producers down on Shannon's head. Perhaps Shannon, along with mult-trips to that odd doctor, and constantly whining about her husband, takes anti-anxiety meds. Meds like that don't mix well with alcohol.  

• Love 3
(edited)

Fucking Tamra, LOL. She and her girlfriend Terry need to be punched in the cooch.

That look Heather gave when she told Terry "I will not be taken to task by David Beador"...*shiver*.  A light probably comes on whenever she opens her legs, because bitch is just that cold.

I assume those are Kevin's guitars and awards on the Dubrow walls. We get it, Terry, big bro was a rockstar. (Whereas you're reduced to inflating rockstar groupies' boobs.)

Great episode.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 5

That look Heather gave when she told Terry "I will not be taken to task by David Beador"...*shiver*.

Holy crap ! I missed that !  When did she say that?  When they were out on the infamous balcony?

Heather did admit it. She said it on WWHL & to the others. She did use the term "gossiping" but she said she said it. I don't know what more Shannon wants from her. At her house she said to Shannon "I'd like you to leave" & "it's time you leave now" . She NEVER said "get out of my house" or "zip it". That's a lie. So it's ok for Shannon to make up lies & exaggerate but Heather can't exaggerate & say she was yelled at? She didn't lie & say things Shannon didn't say? I know when I'm stern with my kids or husband, they say I'm yelling when I'm not. So if Heather felt she was being yelled at that's how she felt. The difference she NEVER said the things Shannon is accusing her of. She asked her too leave multiple times but never said anything disrespectful when it came to asking her to leave. People who don't like Heather refuse to look at the facts. Shannon is lying about what was said & how it was said. Heather said she repeated what Tamra told her. Why does Shannon need to beat it to death, move on,, don't talk to her, they were not friends in the first place. She needs to grow up & realize she put the story out there & can't blame others for talking about it. Should she be mad at everyone on the internet for talking about it too? We are gossiping about it.

Here is the issue with the Dubrows they lie in epic proportions and then try and pass it off as some grown up game of telephone. 

-Vicki never said the Dubrows would not let Shannon in the house.  It just didn't happen.  Perhaps Heather zoned out when Vicki changed "all of Newport Beach" to "the world". Nor did Shannon yell at Heather at every party.  Shannon did not yell at her at the dinner party at Shannon's, nor Javier's, nor the Hoedown.  What Shannon did at the Hoedown was apologize. . . again and take care of Heather's injured guest.  So Shannon embellishing with the "zip it" and 'get out of my house" is fairly tame in comparison. 

In Heather's blog (which occurs long after the actual filming and one has the ability to right things) she writes that she had no idea how much pain Shannon was in.  What???? First, Tamra supposedly told you about the marital problems to get her to back off Shannon.  Second, Heather supposedly told a group of people about Shannon's marital problems to stop them from gossiping about Shannon because she was going through marital problems.  Third, Shannon was right in front of Heather telling her how upset she was.  Fourth, Heather texted her saying she was sorry Shannon was so upset.   http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-9/blogs/heather-dubrow/heather-is-sorry-the-fight-with-s

I am not surprised Lizzie did nothing to straighten out her party because it was Lizzie who insisted in front of the other ladies Tamra tell Heather what she was saying about her at Shannon's party.   Someone other than Shannon insisted that Terry join the conversation.  Again it was Tamra who started the shit storm and when she was unhappy with Heather, she dragged Shannon in to the fray by telling her Heather had said she needed to pick a side.

So Heather and Terry flat out lying (spin) to David and Shannon's face was yet another display of condescension.  David had spoken with a person who was there in person when Heather was discussing their marriage.  Heather knew it and Terry knew it and Tamra knew it.  It was when Shannon started to "go there" that Tamra grabbed Shannon to keep her from speaking.  

Heather also flat out lied about the Javier's incident and once again came up with her special spin-perception.  Heather was filmed lying about what Shannon said to her at Javier's.  I think there is a reason Tamra and Heather have not blogged in two weeks-they are trying to minimize the damage that might be used against them at the Reunion taping tomorrow.

It will be interesting to see if the two big liars, Heather and Tamra, turn on one another.

• Love 7

Here is the issue with the Dubrows they lie in epic proportions and then try and pass it off as some grown up game of telephone. 

-Vicki never said the Dubrows would not let Shannon in the house.  It just didn't happen.  Perhaps Heather zoned out when Vicki changed "all of Newport Beach" to "the world". Nor did Shannon yell at Heather at every party.  Shannon did not yell at her at the dinner party at Shannon's, nor Javier's, nor the Hoedown.  What Shannon did at the Hoedown was apologize. . . again and take care of Heather's injured guest.  So Shannon embellishing with the "zip it" and 'get out of my house" is fairly tame in comparison. 

In Heather's blog (which occurs long after the actual filming and one has the ability to right things) she writes that she had no idea how much pain Shannon was in.  What???? First, Tamra supposedly told you about the marital problems to get her to back off Shannon.  Second, Heather supposedly told a group of people about Shannon's marital problems to stop them from gossiping about Shannon because she was going through marital problems.  Third, Shannon was right in front of Heather telling her how upset she was.  Fourth, Heather texted her saying she was sorry Shannon was so upset.   http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-9/blogs/heather-dubrow/heather-is-sorry-the-fight-with-s

I am not surprised Lizzie did nothing to straighten out her party because it was Lizzie who insisted in front of the other ladies Tamra tell Heather what she was saying about her at Shannon's party.   Someone other than Shannon insisted that Terry join the conversation.  Again it was Tamra who started the shit storm and when she was unhappy with Heather, she dragged Shannon in to the fray by telling her Heather had said she needed to pick a side.

So Heather and Terry flat out lying (spin) to David and Shannon's face was yet another display of condescension.  David had spoken with a person who was there in person when Heather was discussing their marriage.  Heather knew it and Terry knew it and Tamra knew it.  It was when Shannon started to "go there" that Tamra grabbed Shannon to keep her from speaking.  

Heather also flat out lied about the Javier's incident and once again came up with her special spin-perception.  Heather was filmed lying about what Shannon said to her at Javier's.  I think there is a reason Tamra and Heather have not blogged in two weeks-they are trying to minimize the damage that might be used against them at the Reunion taping tomorrow.

It will be interesting to see if the two big liars, Heather and Tamra, turn on one another.

How do you know that Terry & Heather are lying? Were you there to hear them say they would take the Beador's down? So, that's speculation. I'm glad you're not on a jury. Shannon said to Vicky that Heather kicked her out of her house, that is a lie. Being asked to leave is not being kicked out. She then said that Heather said "zip it" & "get out of my house" Heather didn't say those things but that is what Shannon said to Vicky. Not what Vicky repeated to Heather. 

• Love 1

How do you know that Terry & Heather are lying? Were you there to hear them say they would take the Beador's down? So, that's speculation. I'm glad you're not on a jury. Shannon said to Vicky that Heather kicked her out of her house, that is a lie. Being asked to leave is not being kicked out. She then said that Heather said "zip it" & "get out of my house" Heather didn't say those things but that is what Shannon said to Vicky. Not what Vicky repeated to Heather. 

I don't see the distinction.  I think it is accurate that Shannon was kicked out of Heather's home.

Also, we do know some things that Heather was lying about.  The reason is because we see her talking heads/re-telling a story to one of the housewives, and then we also actually see a lot of the conversations she is referring to.  When the two things are blatantly contradictory, it's a lie.

• Love 9

I don't see the distinction.  I think it is accurate that Shannon was kicked out of Heather's home.

Also, we do know some things that Heather was lying about.  The reason is because we see her talking heads/re-telling a story to one of the housewives, and then we also actually see a lot of the conversations she is referring to.  When the two things are blatantly contradictory, it's a lie.

If someone asked me to leave their house, I would take it as being asked to leave. Now if they yelled at me, grabbed me to escort me out, I would take that as being kicked out. My point over & over is what does Shannon want or expect from Heather? They were not friends, not communicating & Shannon shows up at her house where Heather's kids were. Why not call her to meet? If Shannon only told Tamra, again, why does she need Heather to validate it. She treated Heather poorly at her party, why should she expect Heather to be ok with her & to be open with her? Why lie & say Heather said "zip it" or "get out of my house". She lied to vilify Heather & to play the victim when in realty Shannon did this to herself. I wouldn't expect someone I treated poorly to not talk about me. It happens in life, right or wrong. Heather admitted she repeated what she was told, so now what? What exactly is it that Shannon wants & or needs? Move on. Let's say Heather is lying, I still don't get what Shannon wants out of it. Don't be friends & grow up. Shannon is the one that spread the gossip about her own marriage, she needs to take ownership & to stop deflecting her anger at others for repeating what she herself said. Didn't she say all of this on tv? So why is Heather talking about it so detrimental? 

• Love 1
(edited)

Fucking Tamra, LOL. She and her girlfriend Terry need to be punched in the cooch.

That look Heather gave when she told Terry "I will not be taken to task by David Beador"...*shiver*.  A light probably comes on whenever she opens her legs, because bitch is just that cold.

I assume those are Kevin's guitars and awards on the Dubrow walls. We get, Terry, big bro was a rockstar. (Whereas you're reduced to inflating rockstar groupies' boobs.)

Great episode.

If Heather ever pulls the stick out of her ass it will be a fudgesicle.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 2

Listening to the arguments really are like listening to children.  Most of their arguments are on semantics.  Shannon yelling, Shannon being kicked out.  They'll never seek resolution until they get beyond what the words mean and instead discuss the action.  Did Shannon "yell" at Heather?  Or did Shannon admonish Heather?  They are arguing terms and not what actually happened.  Perhaps Heather would have more success if she said, "No, you did not yell at me, but I am tired of being admonished by you because you feel I am condescending."  "No Heather, you didn't physically remove me from your house in a kicking action but you did shut down communication and tell me to leave the premises."

• Love 4