Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

And I am not happy with Vickie because she wouldn't stand up for her friend with the observation that the 'take-down' statement was in fact made.  That was not the mark of a good friend.  That was the mark of someone only trying to protect her own a$$ at the expense of someone she calls a friend.

Vicks could have stopped that whole scene -- but she didn't cuz she knew the focus could then go to Brooks & what a disgusting character he is.  She coulda said to that whole crowd what she said in her TH -- that Tams told her the same bullshit story bout Terry saying he wanted to take down the Beadors. But she kept her trap shut tight.  Not hard to figure out why.  She was protecting her own ass.  She is truly vile.  Even if the men in white suits threw a net over Shannon & took her away to a snake pit somewhere, Vicks still woulda said nothing.  Ugh, she's vile, vile, vile.

• Love 6

Yep it's definitely the eyes, not the cheeks that I took issue with.  She's definitely heading into Jocelyn Wildenstein territory.  

Ahh but this pretentious bitch didn't say "ruined." She said Shannon "colored her holiday."  Give me a break, who says that?????

Uhhh, that would be someone who has repeatedly practiced her little speech over and over again.

• Love 2

Where do I start??

1. I, too, believe Shannon is way too fragile to be with these women.. She is sooo concerned with "how things look" . The issues with her marriage may be too revealing. 

2. I think it will come out that David is cheating on Shannon.

3. Tamra is a shit stirrer, her natural status, and as directed by Andy. More shit higher the ratings.

4. Brooks, Brooks, Brooks...gag! Did Heather call them "Bro-icki"  ( Brook Vicki) when they arrived at Lizzie's house? I swear I hear that. Those tow are definitely icky.

5. Nice Laguna Beach house

6. I like Lizzie and her husband.

7. Wonder if Eddie is having second thoughts with the SS Tamra aka Shit Stirrer Tamara? He is so disconnected.  

8. Who is Danielle and why is she always around? I think she has been in every episode. She seems grounded, but everyone is compared to these chicks.

I'd like to know who Danielle is as well, as she keeps popping up

Vicks could have stopped that whole scene -- but she didn't cuz she knew the focus could then go to Brooks & what a disgusting character he is.  She coulda said to that whole crowd what she said in her TH -- that Tams told her the same bullshit story bout Terry saying he wanted to take down the Beadors. But she kept her trap shut tight.  Not hard to figure out why.  She was protecting her own ass.  She is truly vile.  Even if the men in white suits threw a net over Shannon & took her away to a snake pit somewhere, Vicks still woulda said nothing.  Ugh, she's vile, vile, vile.

Yes, indeed

Fragile? I guess. But at this point more than being gasslighted I see Shannon wanting this to be Heather's fault so she's willfully ignoring the fact that Heather hadn't really done much besides irritating Shannon. To be fair, I think Heather is doing the same thing with Shannon. They're both so intent on justifying their dislike of each other that they're inventing shit to argue about and ignoring the obvious cancer that is Tamara.

• Love 8

I'd like to know who Danielle is as well, as she keeps popping up

Word on the street was, Danielle was a 'housewife' who didn't quite make the cut.  Not enough drama, apparently.  I guess she was around enough to have an influence on the storylines, but she didn't get her own.

• Love 1

Word on the street was, Danielle was a 'housewife' who didn't quite make the cut.  Not enough drama, apparently.  I guess she was around enough to have an influence on the storylines, but she didn't get her own.

…but, but she was the one that was hyped up the most on blogs and sites pre-season…mostly from the not-gay gay husband, didn't they do a press conference or interview to dispel that or something, plus wasn't it said she was full of drama on the show?

She must have pissed somebody off because I haven't seen anybody hyped up in the pre-season (well…maybe Carlton)…and then nothing…nada…edited off and away…

I am floored that tacky ass Tamra apparently still skates by during this dinner.  Heather may not be the nicest person ever but holy crap, the responsibility for opening your piehole goes to that sea witch Tamra, who not only told Heather to gossip but also told Vicki for the same reason.  Has Shannon not thought to question why Tamra told Vicki?  Tamra claims she blabbed to Heather because she wanted Heather to feel sympathetic toward Shannon but what about the Vickster? 

Beyond that . . . why exactly is Shannon so damn offended?  She can argue that she told Tamra in confidence but she told her WITH THE CAMERAS THERE.  So she had to know that eventually it would come out.  So seeing as how millions of people now know does Heather's little circle of friends matter that much? 

It seems to me that Shannon is clearly transferring her anger to Heather.  I think Shannon has a lot of anger and resentment toward David, toward Tamra, toward the ozone, who knows.  I get that she doesn't particularly like Heather but I don't think Heather's mission in life is to make Shannon miserable.  Both of them need to let go of the damn "screaming at me" and "you threw me out of your house."  Enough already.  Address the truck driving elephant with tits in the room. 

Interesting to me that Eddie refused to get involved.  He's not even going to attempt to defend his wife?  Say what you will about David and/or Terry but they at least will defend their wives.  Eddie obviously knows what a shrew he's shackled himself to.

And Vicki?  Is she waiting for the right moment to blow Tamra's cover?  When she saw things were getting out of hand (again), why didn't she shut it down (TM Heather) by telling Tamra she was lying and Tams had told Vick the same thing?  That would have caused all three shrieking women to STFU.

Am I the only one who was hoping that Shannon would haul off and throat punch Tamra when Tamra was running around after her, screeching at her?  I hope not.  Fantasies are made of things like that.

Poor Lizzie and Christian.  How mortifying.  I think they handled that mess relatively well. 

To agree with other posters - - WTF was up with Vicki and Tamra claiming they were too busy to go pee?  Seriously?  On the one hand, we have Bethenny who is peeing in a pail during her wedding reception on film and then these two chucklefucks (@Persnickety, did you come up with this gem over on TWOP?) claiming they are so very busy, they can't even find the time to relieve themselves.  Please! 

Brooks, please do not assault my ears ever again by making any claims about Vicki's vajayjay.  Such talk makes me miss the grossness of your Hallmark moments. 

I almost started to like Brooks. Thank god he said that to snap me out of it!

• Love 3

Okay, on to more superficial matters.  Lizzie's husband's hair just bugs.  Uggh.  I understand the messy, tousled look guys are sporting these days but Christian looks like he just hasn't groomed himself in about a month.  And his choice of clothing for the dinner party didn't help matters.  Looked like he just rolled out of bed.  Tamra crossing into Jocelyn Wildenstein territory, indeed.  Man, her face was uber-scary on WWHL.  I wasn't really watching then I looked up for a split second, saw Tam's scary-assed mug and said WTH !??

Eddie's right when he says Tamra needs to lay off all the plastic surgery.  It is not making Tamra look younger.  And the black eyeliner/dark eye make-up does her no favors either.  Brooks was disgusting as usual.  He can get off my screen any time now.  Glad to hear Vicki dumped him and I hope they do not get back together.  Ever.  The vagine comment at dinner (well, the entire stupid "favorite body part" convo at the dinner table / thanks, Tamra!) was moronic as well as inappropriate.

I still tee hee over the lip tattoo that is Nugget.  For some reason that shit STILL cracks me up so much after all this time (I know, I know, I'm going to hell for that one).

• Love 1
Okay, on to more superficial matters.  Lizzie's husband's hair just bugs.  Uggh.  I understand the messy, tousled look guys are sporting these days but Christian looks like he just hasn't groomed himself in about a month.  And his choice of clothing for the dinner party didn't help matters.  Looked like he just rolled out of bed.

Yup, I said before, he's Jeff Spicoli-

Um, he really does stuff in business?  Really?  Dude looks like a stoner.  Well, at least he ain't Slade & he does seem like a nice enough guy.  It's just he looks like he's got flies buzzing around him.  Er, when was the last time he combed that hair?  2001?

• Love 2

The deal with Shannon is just beyond strange. I get that she wanted to forgive Tamra for revealing her marital issues and move on. Fine. But then Tamra denies - to her face - that she told her "on several occasions" that Terry said he wanted to take the Beadors down. What the fuck is up with that? Shannon doesn't seem to think she heard wrong, or that she misunderstood, yet she just decides to let it go. I get not wanting to bring it up at the dinner party, but then she finds out that Tamra did bring it up at the dinner party. Why wasn't she livid at Tamra? And when she watched the footage and saw that Vicks had been told the same thing by Tamra, yet Tamra is denying it, why isn't she angry at Vicks (she doesn't appear to be in her blog), who she said she has become very close too. Vicks sat right beside her in Mexico and said that she would never be able to trust Tamra again, but she didn't back her up?  She is so focused on Heather, and the fact that Heather is trying to "spin" things, that she doesn't seem to realize that Tamra is clearly the one trying to spin things for some reason. Instead of getting in Heather's face about all their issues, she should have been in Tamra's face asking her why she was denying telling her those things. 

I think that Tamra is the biggest shit-stirrer on any franchise, and I believe nothing that she says, but this whole deal is interesting. Why, if Tamra had made this accusation against Terry and Heather on several occasions, did Shannon say she never gave it much thought before? Again, what the fuck? Shannon and Heather haven't gotten along since close to the very beginning. If told that folks you didn't particularly like were saying such things about you, wouldn't you ask some questions? When did they say this? Why did they say this? Were they joking? What were they referring too? When you were telling folks that Heather threw you from her home, wouldn't you also throw in the part about them wanting to take you down? Yet Shannon wasn't interested until that night? 

For whatever it's worth, Tamra said on WWHL last night that when she and David were out on the patio, she asked him point blank if she had ever heard her say this about Terry and Heather. She said that he said he had never heard her say it, but that Shannon had told him she did. Tamra said that part wasn't shown, and the only thing of interest here is that Andy didn't deny it. Andy was in rare form last night, calling Tamra out on everything, so the fact that he didn't do so on this point made me wonder. 

• Love 1

I don't think Vicki did anything wrong by staying quiet at that point. I would have kept my mouth shut too. Everybody there knew Tamara was lying and Vicki getting involved would have just escalated the situation and what good would that have done?

• Love 4

I think that Tamra is the biggest shit-stirrer on any franchise, and I believe nothing that she says, but this whole deal is interesting. Why, if Tamra had made this accusation against Terry and Heather on several occasions, did Shannon say she never gave it much thought before?........Yet Shannon wasn't interested until that night? 

I think the answer to this speaks to Shannon's newness to reality tv. She seems to break the 4th wall a lot. In other words, I'm guessing the producers prodded her to bring this topic up now, at the dinner, with all present, to expose the in-fighting and create drama. (It worked).

For whatever it's worth, Tamra said on WWHL last night that when she and David were out on the patio, she asked him point blank if she had ever heard her say this about Terry and Heather. She said that he said he had never heard her say it, but that Shannon had told him she did. Tamra said that part wasn't shown, and the only thing of interest here is that Andy didn't deny it. Andy was in rare form last night, calling Tamra out on everything, so the fact that he didn't do so on this point made me wonder.

I get what you mean, but I don't think it means anything. Andy rarely, if ever, talks about behind the curtain stuff. Again, that would be breaking the 4th wall. Sometimes at the reunions he'll call people out, but only based on stuff that was shown.

I don't think Vicki did anything wrong by staying quiet at that point. I would have kept my mouth shut too. Everybody there knew Tamara was lying and Vicki getting involved would have just escalated the situation and what good would that have done?

I'm not sure how the situation could have escalated at that point. Shannon appears to be having a nervous breakdown. Vicki said she cares about her and wishes that Heather and Shannon would find a way to be friends. Clearly Shannon feels like folks are out to get her. I wouldn't think it would be that hard to say something. She didn't have to scream it to the room. She could have gone to Tamra and told her what she knew, or gone to Shannon and told her she believed her. Instead she sat there with her apparently well-preserved vagina and said nothing. 

• Love 5

Tamra is vile, fights unfairly, lies, and is a perennial favorite of Andy Cohen, if the number of her appearances on WWHL is any indication. I don't blame any of the wives for not speaking out against her, solo, for fear of her wrath and potential loss of job. Now why they haven't been smart enough to band together against this plasticized gobby cow, I do not understand. I hold out hope that her fleeing harpy in bare feet scene is provoked by the women doing just that, standing firm against her lies and shit stirring.

• Love 1

I'm not sure how the situation could have escalated at that point. Shannon appears to be having a nervous breakdown. Vicki said she cares about her and wishes that Heather and Shannon would find a way to be friends. Clearly Shannon feels like folks are out to get her. I wouldn't think it would be that hard to say something. She didn't have to scream it to the room. She could have gone to Tamra and told her what she knew, or gone to Shannon and told her she believed her. Instead she sat there with her apparently well-preserved vagina and said nothing.

I could totally see the situation escalating. And, while it would have made for great entertainment, it wouldn't have been Vicki's best look to pipe in at that moment. I think that if Vicki had said anything, Tamra would have been so trapped that she would have started screeching over people - possibly insulting Vicki and/or Brooks, or even throwing something else out there at someone else. Maybe she would have attacked Heather and Terry in an attempt to save her own ass and totally side tracked the conversation. Anything to deflect blame from her own actions.

I think that Vicki has seen desperate and trapped Tamra enough to know how not to make it worse - even if it's to avoid making it worse for herself. But, in this case, i think that it was a combination of not giving Tamra an opportunity to attack her or Heather and Terry.

Besides, in real life, I don't think I would have piped in either. I would be worried about contributing to the uncomfortable drama playing out at what was supposed to be a nice dinner party. I might say something to Tamra after things calmed down like Vicki did at the Christmas party after Heather and Terry left. But, that would be as far as I would be willing to go if I were dealing with someone I knew as well as Vicki knows Tamra.

• Love 3

I don't see Shannon "midsirecting" her anger at Heather or straining to make every grievance Heather's "fault." I see Heather, far from being "scapegoated," practically elbowing Tamra out of the way so that she can position herself more directly counter to Shannon as her main adversary. Let's review.

1) Shannon ventures over to Heather's house for corroboration that Tamra spilled her confidence. Shannon is serious but even-tempered and cordial. Initially, so is Heather. Shannon does not upbraid or lecture Heather. However, Heather injects the beginnings of angry/sarcastic tone of voice into the discussion when she says, "I assumed you were coming over here to apologize." It is Heather, too, who escalates the conversation into confrontation when she declares that she doesn't "owe" Shannon anything. Shannon becomes apoplectic and overly emotional but, uh, was collected even after Heather's initial demand for an apology.

2) Shannon has not engaged with Heather at all between that time and the dinner party. She asks Tamra- not Heather- about Tamra's past statements because Tamra has proven herself untrustworthy and Shannon now does not know what to believe. Shannon drops the topic after Tamra backpedals. It is Tamra who instigates the Dubrow anger, and it is Terry who- gasp- yells at Shannon down the length of the table. Despite this, Shannon declines to become animated or out of control. Another woman's husband is yelling at her. Yet Shannon apologizes, publicly, a second time for making Heather uncomfortable at the Christmas party.

3. Heather accompanies Tamra outside. While they're talking shit about her, Shannon has remained in her seat. She does not engage until Tamra wrangles David outside. She isn't even engaging with Heather until Heather marches outside to bemoan how Shannon ruined her Christmas. Not for the first or second but third time.

3. Shannon attempts to remove herself from the situation because it's frustrating. After Tamra repeatedly assaults her, she finally flips out. Despite being afforded a view of Tamra's initial grabbing, Heather talks about "ambulances" and "emotional breakdowns." Maybe someone should put their hands on Heather aggressively so she can see how she likes it?

4. Heather lied about Shannon showing up unannounced. She did this when she said Alexis brought Sarah uninvited to her name-changing party, as well.

5. Heather and Terry "offered Shannon a drink and welcomed her into their home." Kind of like Shannon did before calling Heather condescending? 'Cause that's what you do at a fucking party? Didn't make a difference to Heather's ruined holiday.

6. Heather singled out Shannon for the chair even though Vicki is the one who asked her to move. She didn't give grief to Vicki about being late. She has umbrage about the bull-riding remarks only for David even though Eddie was shouting suggestive/crass comments at her, as well.

Heather is desperate and thirsty to involve herself in any animosity with Shannon. I've yet to see Shannon go out of her way to vilify Heather.

• Love 20

I think Shannon is batshit crazy, but not because of Heather. Her THs don't help whenever she's talking about being left with her thoughts and the silly healing remedies undone with half shots of vodka. Which, if people thought she was fun-loving, her drinking would not be an issue. I like that David stood up for his wife. I feel a little bad that Shannon came off so badly and they were calling her crazy.

Heather is NEVER wrong and anyone who disagrees with her is yelling. I think she has over dramatized her share of events this season and she's not called on any of it. I do love how Terry pointed out her dog guilt last episode. That was hilarious. The funniest he's ever been because he wasn't trying. I agree with whoever said up thread that Terry probably said "take them down" in jest probably about their McMansion or neighborhood and he was trying to be funny but it came out wrong and Tamruh seized on the opportunity to stir shit up.

Tamra is just a disgusting individual and the outside is starting to match the inside. Hopefully there will be no more babies especially since her son is such a winner. We need more of him. Kid would turn out great with her as a mom and checked out Eddie as a dad.

I wish Vicki hadn't been selfish about Brooks and opened her mouth to help defend Shannon. Although agree Shannon needs to stop taking the bait.

• Love 2
(edited)

Hi, all...long time lurker at TWOP, and have been lurking here, as well....just figured I'd jump into the discussion!! 

As far as Shannon is concerned, I thought she tried to handle things last night well, but I get the feeling that Shannon has a hard time expressing herself without getting emotional.  She seems to wear her emotions on her sleeve, imo.  I felt badly for Shannon because she was trying so desperately to get her point across without someone interrupting, diverting or talking over her.  She also is not a master manipulator and is clearly out of her league with both Heather and Tamra, both of whom could teach classes in master manipulation and who have been to the Housewives rodeo much longer than she.

I used to enjoy Heather, but I see nothing to like about her anymore.  She is snobby, pretentious and pernicious (thanks for that word, Camille Grammer, LOL!!!).  I don't doubt for a minute that there was some kind of comment made about "taking down the Beadors", whether in jest or in envy, due to the fact that the Beadors currently have the largest home in their neighborhood. 

I also found it very, very contradictory of Tamra to continue to tell Heather and anyone else who would listen "I am NOT a liar".  Did she not just admit in Vicki's office that she did, in fact, LIE to Shannon when Shannon confronted her about telling Heather about the email situation??  So, Tamra, yes - you are a lying, lying-face liar!!!!  Also, when Tamra and Heather were out on the balcony, Tamra said to Heather that "No, Terry never said you wanted to take the Beadors down", but she never denied telling Shannon that Terry did say it. 

Tamra is the resident sh*t-stirrer, and always has been, starting with the "naked-wasted" party with Gretchen.  She has more issues than all the rest of them put together.  She is destructive and has a very evil streak running somewhere deep inside her.  I think that jealousy is her main issue and all the rest of her nastiness stems from that.  She will wind up a nasty, lonely old woman, imo.  And, WTF with screaming over Shannon and grabbing her by her arm??  Was it because Tamra was afraid that Shannon was going to completely break down the fourth wall, or because she was nervous that Shannon was going to expose more lies that Tamra told?  I think the latter more so than the former. 

I also felt that Vicki really should have stuck up for Shannon, rather than just sitting there swapping food/kisses with ugly face, crass and classless Brooks.  I get that she is trying to be less dramatic and confrontational, but this was a time when Shannon really needed someone in her corner.

I have a little more respect, however, for David, than I have previously.  I loved listening to him be calm and go back at Terry, all the while, Terry was sounding like a petulant, spoiled little boy on a playground trying to make something out of nothing.

That's all for now!!!   :-)

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 11

This is what Tamra tweeted about Vicki last night http://allthingsrh.com/exclusive-details-tamra-barney-calls-vicki-bad-friend-says-vicki-can-kiss-ass/.  Any wonder why Vicki didn't want to jump into the mess?

I don't think Shannon was anywhere near a nervous breakdown-quite the contrary-I don't know many people after being subjected to the level of spin and minimizing Terry and Heather were shoveling out would not have been every bit as frustrated as Shannon.  Add to her frustration when she did try and speak Tamra reached over and grabbed her face and told her not to speak.  I am not a psychiatrist nor do I play one on TV, but Shannon trying to get away from Tamra and express her opinion just seemed like what many would do in that situation.  Was she emotional-absolutely but most people who have had their faced grabbed been chased, had their hands grabbed repeatedly would be far more like to return force-Shannon pulled away and begged Tamra to leave her alone. 

Last night Tamra was making light over the fact she lies.  I can't help but believe that after viewing the ridiculous scene between Heather and Tamra where they are discussing Tamra not lying that Tamra thinks anyone believes that statement.  Actually Tamara lost the poll 84% to 16% so Tamra is smart enough to realize her best bet is to spin and minimize just like the Dubrows and discount her offensive behavior.

I don't think Shannon will be so quick to give Tamra a pass in the future-regardless if she apologizes or not.  There isnot one ounce of sincerity or empathy in Tamra.

• Love 6

On WWHL, Tamra said that she doesn't read anything on the internet about herself because she would get depressed.  She's at the very least aware that everyone hates her (ha!).  Alienating Vicki isn't really going to help her cause, though.  Did they already film the reunion?  This will only drive Vicki away from Team Scary Face more, which is good--that's exactly what I want.  Heather and Tamra versus the rest of them, with Heather eventually turning on Tamra also. 

• Love 1

Exactly!  She was so afraid of Tamra talking about Brooks and his shit that she couldn't help a friend out.  Disgusting.

I feel bad for Shannon. She seems like she's about to have a nervous breakdown.  

What was the deal with Brooks insisting on Vicki kissing him during dinner? WTF? Also, after seeing Terry on his reality show tour, why would you ever want him as your doctor?

It's really interesting to look up reviews of Dr. Dubrow's patients as opposed to, oh say, Dr. Nassif's patients. One is clearly superior to the other and the superior one doesn't call a guy a "penis" when he's pissed. 

• Love 2

Look how Vicki reacted (and felt) when everyone pointed out the truth about Crooks.

"HE DOESN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DOOOOOOO!!!!!"  was right up there with "FAMILLLY VAAANN!"   

• Love 1

Where do I start??

1. I, too, believe Shannon is way too fragile to be with these women.. She is sooo concerned with "how things look" . The issues with her marriage may be too revealing. 

2. I think it will come out that David is cheating on Shannon.

3. Tamra is a shit stirrer, her natural status, and as directed by Andy. More shit higher the ratings.

4. Brooks, Brooks, Brooks...gag! Did Heather call them "Bro-icki"  ( Brook Vicki) when they arrived at Lizzie's house? I swear I hear that. Those tow are definitely icky.

5. Nice Laguna Beach house

6. I like Lizzie and her husband.

7. Wonder if Eddie is having second thoughts with the SS Tamra aka Shit Stirrer Tamara? He is so disconnected.  

8. Who is Danielle and why is she always around? I think she has been in every episode. She seems grounded, but everyone is compared to these chicks.

I hardly ever agree with someone's post that addresses so many scenes/personalities, because I don't agree with some, but you hit it out of the park for me, lol.

Shannon comes to me as someone who is being honest and showing her life the way is truly is, not a glamorized version for reality tea. With the others they're more seasoned and like to "create" a life and story for the show. Tamra is a good example of this. I loved when she said she is trying to make the show entertaining and Andy countered that her job is to be honest and be herself. She quickly corrected herself and said she is a troublemaker. Well no shit Tamra lol. With Shannon I trust her judgement on the Heather/Tamra situation because she has been up front and even willing to apologize when she needs to. I feel like she comes off crazy now because she's the only sane/honest one without any support. I'm loving the dynamic this year! EVERYBODY is on point with the exception of boring ass Lizzie. I wish they had included Danielle's family scenes. She must've filmed much more since she is on the entire season from the point Lizzie was introduced. 

• Love 7

Tamra is vile, fights unfairly, lies, and is a perennial favorite of Andy Cohen, if the number of her appearances on WWHL is any indication. I don't blame any of the wives for not speaking out against her, solo, for fear of her wrath and potential loss of job. Now why they haven't been smart enough to band together against this plasticized gobby cow, I do not understand. I hold out hope that her fleeing harpy in bare feet scene is provoked by the women doing just that, standing firm against her lies and shit stirring.

Not a chance in hell.  That woman needs the Bravo paycheck because her overpriced wannabe gym is a lost cause.

#1 Heather gossiped & admitted it. It was wrong but it happens. Shannon needs to get over it or move on

#2 Shannon lied/exaggerated being kicked out of Heather's home. She never said "get out of my house" or "zip it"

#3 Shannon said she only told Tamra, so why did she need Heather to validate it? She wasn't speaking nor had she apologized to Heather at that point. Heather owed her nothing.

#4 Shannon is so worried about her kids hearing about it but she has gone into great detail about her marriage.. Things kids should not know about. Like her husband not wanting to sleep in the room with her, him not showing her affection, she has to drink before she can kiss him etc. Kids don't need any details like that. It's sad, she did that to herself & to them. 

#5 Shannon is too sensitive & emotional for this show & this group. I feel bad for her but if you open your mouth on a realty show, expect people to talk about what you say.

#6 Tamra is beyond immature. She doesn't have a story so she has to start fights & lie to stay relevant. Her own husband didn't even defend her or want to. 

#7 Tamra is not longer the hottest housewife & it must burn her behind that she's not

#8 Vicky was smart to stay out of the fight & not to take sides. If she felt for one second Tamra was right or telling the truth, I'm sure she would have defended her. That speaks volumes.

#9 I felt bad for Lizzie's husband & his awkward, too long toasts. He was really trying & seems perfectly nice.

#10 All of the husbands/guys seem to get along & just want to have a good time. The women are out of control & I wonder if they are bad for business.

#11 I like Lizzie, she's spot on about Tamra but unless something major happens, she won't last as she doesn't bring the drama.

#12 David, something about him & his voice creeps me out at times. I think there's more problems then we know about it their marriage. 

Shannon comes to me as someone who is being honest and showing her life the way is truly is, not a glamorized version for reality tea. With the others they're more seasoned and like to "create" a life and story for the show. Tamra is a good example of this. I loved when she said she is trying to make the show entertaining and Andy countered that her job is to be honest and be herself. She quickly corrected herself and said she is a troublemaker. Well no shit Tamra lol. With Shannon I trust her judgement on the Heather/Tamra situation because she has been up front and even willing to apologize when she needs to. I feel like she comes off crazy now because she's the only sane/honest one without any support. I'm loving the dynamic this year! EVERYBODY is on point with the exception of boring ass Lizzie. I wish they had included Danielle's family scenes. She must've filmed much more since she is on the entire season from the point Lizzie was introduced. 

Shannon comes off to me as someone who spoke without thinking & now is regretting it. She went on tv & divulged many details about her marriage without thinking of her kids 1st. Now, she's freaking out realizing this will get back to them & everyone will know. This is a realty show, anyone with 1/2 a brain knows that everything you do, say or have done will be exploited. She's now deflecting her anger at others when she's the one that told it to the world. Heather gossiping was wrong but that happens in life, especially with someone that doesn't consider you a friend.

• Love 6

#1 Heather gossiped & admitted it. It was wrong but it happens. Shannon needs to get over it or move on

#2 Shannon lied/exaggerated being kicked out of Heather's home. She never said "get out of my house" or "zip it"

Heather did not admit to gossiping. Heather spun it as responding to other people's inquiries of Shannon and David's marriage.  Not only did she not admit it was wrong, Heather claimed that she was trying to 'shut down' the gossip. 

Heather pointed and told Shannon to leave.  Now.   Any exaggeration of that scene is the same as Heather stating that anyone who disagrees with her is yelling.

• Love 19
(edited)
#1 Heather gossiped & admitted it.

When did Heather ever admit she gossiped?  Has hell frozen over & I missed it?  Has the stick been removed outta huh ass & I missed that too?  Oh, the pretentious asshole phony baloney gossiped alright, but Ms. Stick-Up-Her-Ass refuses to cop to it.

Btw, if Terry is so damn proud of her face, did he create that fuckin' scary bug-eyed look that gives me the creeps?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 3

Heather is NEVER wrong and anyone who disagrees with her is yelling. I think she has over dramatized her share of events this season and she's not called on any of it. I do love how Terry pointed out her dog guilt last episode. That was hilarious. The funniest he's ever been because he wasn't trying.

I think that Terry was totally trying to call Heather out. I think he waits for the opportunity to embarrass Heather on television because he knows she won't call him out on it in front of the cameras. I would bet anything that they had a conversation about how they were going to discuss the the rescued versus purebred dog on television and that Terry went off script. I think he thought it would be another "onion rings" moment where people would champion his cause because he is paying for everything. 

And knowing that Terry is the only reason that Heather did the show, tells me that he really has some passive aggressive anger towards her and he needs the cameras to let it out. 

Heather is an uptight bitch. Terry is also an uptight bitch. Terry wants to make sure that everyone knows that Heather is an uptight bitch, while Heather would have probably been just as happy clinging to the fringes of minor appearances on TV when she could get them and supervising her nannies. So, I understand the looks she gives Terry during filming. They seem to have a plan for how they will appear on camera, and then Terry will change things up when the cameras are there and then play innocent. Or, he will act like he was just joking. But, ever since I found out that he gave her the silent treatment until she agreed to do the show, I have known that Terry is a messy bitch who just wants to be on TV.

• Love 1

Next week, Terry needs plastic surgery after David punches the smug look right off of his face -- numerous times.

Oops, sorry.  I dozed off and was dreaming.

LOL.   With all this "taking down" talk,  I thought they were either revealing they were in the Mafia and going to take down the Beador Capo,  or there was going to be a steel cage deathmatch.   In a war of words,  Heather wins,  but if it comes to fisticuffs,   Ms.  Lifetime movie of the week woman on the verge of a nervous breakdown Beador will poundcake Heather Dubrow. 

• Love 1

The thing that makes me feel that this whole dinner party thing was scripted or planned ahead is the way in which the Dubrows came out swinging right at the table.

First off, Heather has been in the position where the way she spoke to and treated Terry was heavily discussed--and she was put on the defensive.  She is probably the first housewife who should have been able to picture how this all being discussed on camera might make Shannon feel.

Terry came across ready to confront things --the way he immediately spoke with a raised voice was not like him--or the him we've seen in the past.

I think the old hands on the show knew this was coming and paid their dues by dishing up a fight for the cameras.

I think Shannon and David and Lizzie and her husband were a little behind in the game.

• Love 1

On WWHL, Tamra said that she doesn't read anything on the internet about herself because she would get depressed.  She's at the very least aware that everyone hates her (ha!).  Alienating Vicki isn't really going to help her cause, though.  Did they already film the reunion?  This will only drive Vicki away from Team Scary Face more, which is good--that's exactly what I want.  Heather and Tamra versus the rest of them, with Heather eventually turning on Tamra also. 

I believe the reunion is taping the 17th so Thursday.

Shannon having a breakdown? She rationally asked Tamra to refrain from touching her multiple times; Tamra refused to desist. If Heather and Tamra really want to see someone snap, I suggest they try to turn it up on and assault one of the Atlanta or New Jersey- even Miami- wives. Shannon was nothing short of Emily Post herself compared to the reaction someone like Sheree Whitfield or Teresa Giudice would have (rightly) had to physical aggression. Heather and Tamra are using the same 1984 up-is-down-and-down-is-up bullshit rationalization they used to attack Alexis. Even though we premeditated a gang-up on you, we're not bullies! In fact, *you're* the bully because calling someone a bully is the worst thing that you can do! Except Shannon, unlike Alexis, fights back with anger rather than bewilderment/sadness.

• Love 5

It is rational, in my opinion, to ask someone to let go of you when they are aggressively and persistently grabbing you. Was she emotional and upset? Absolutely. That's generally the response one elicits when one assaults another person. Rational is not invariably synonymous with "calm."

• Love 10

There's a lot of cherry-picking going on. I thought Shannon was ok and perfectly justified in her reaction to Tamra's attempt to shut her down, but I also thought she started to lose it when she started running through the room and yelling about Heather and the cameras. I think it's fair to say she's a person on the edge; certainly someone in a fragile state. That doesn't mean she's certifiable; nor does it mean she didn't handle herself ok in one or more of those ridiculous "let's take this to the balcony" scenarios. Apparently we'll get more next week to maybe flesh this out.

• Love 2
(edited)

If I was Vicki I would have said something.  Even if it would have escalated the situation.  Everyone at the party didn't really know if Tamra was lying or not and Vicki could have calmed Shannon down about a thousand notches by validating/backing her up.  Tamra would have been taken to task and her lying ass would have been shut down no matter how much she flipped out and denied all.  At that point Vicki acknowledging the fact that Tamra had also mentioned to her about "taking the Bedors down" (whatever the eff that's supposed to mean) would have leveled the playing field by leaps and bounds IMO.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 4

Terry had to ask if he was eating salmon? It is a pretty recognizable fish.

Ha, I thought the same thing!  How many pink fish are there for fux sake?

And while I'm glad David kept his cool, I bet Terry is terrified of him.  But I would've loved to have watched David deck him.  

Christian and those toasts...it was almost like he thought "Oh shit, I better thank my FIL who basically funds my wife's career so I don't have to" and decided he better kowtow.  He strikes me as someone good with his hands but not the brightest bulbs.  Cute though.

• Love 5
#8 Vicky was smart to stay out of the fight & not to take sides. If she felt for one second Tamra was right or telling the truth, I'm sure she would have defended her. That speaks volumes.

What volumes are spoken?  That Vicks is a coward & a shitty ass friend?  She coulda stopped that whole scene & helped Shannon out by confirming the story she was told by Tams, but Vicks held back cuz it woulda gotten her in the middle of everything.  And it woulda driven evil Tams right to her -- as we see now from Tams' nasty tweet to Vicks.  Guess it's all about personal attitude, eh?  Some people, if they witness someone being raped, assaulted or murdered right in front of them, will do nothing to get involved.  That's exactly what Vicks did.  She's a vile selfish pig.

Btw, Shannon talks about "thirteen plus years of dysfunction" -- um, what the fuckety fuck?  I don't think we've even begun to learn what their marriage is about.  But are Terry & Heather all that happy?  Hmmmm.

• Love 4

So I actually watched this fuckery again.  And I'm even more pissed off at that twunt Tamra. 

Shannon needs to get a cyst and decease letter to keep Tamra and her twunty paws off her. 

Tamra was a part of every discussion happening on the Balcony of Confrontation.  Gee, I wonder why?  Maybe because she started the ENTIRE mess at dinner by informing Terry and Heather that Shannon had confronted her about the "take down" comment.  

I think Vicki could have shut the entire b.s. down by telling the table that Tamra did indeed make the comment about the "take down."  The only person screeching or freaking after that would be Tamra.  Maybe then the common denominator in all this mess would be clear to everyone else. 

I also noticed in the previews for next week that she's back to her twunty nature by ONCE AGAIN gossiping about Shannon and David and blabbing that they haven't slept in the same bed in years.  Does this bitch never learn? 

I saw on her Facebook page that she's practically bragging about offending her "fans," claiming it's her "job."  She's vile.

• Love 4

But I would've loved to have watched David deck him.

Not me. That would have given Terry the chance to paint David as some plebeian who hits people rather than actually talk out his differences. Terry would love nothing more than for some one to hit him. 

Tamra instigated this whole thing and then she tried to cover her tracks by trying to keep Shannon quiet - like she literally and physically tried to keep Shannon quiet on the balcony. The worst part about this is that she tried to implicate Shannon's husband David in her bid to cover her tracks. And somehow, Tamra is STILL not being held responsible for her duplicitous behavior.

I don't even blame Andy anymore for this bullshit. Andy checked out of the franchise so long ago that it's amazing he even has the housewives on his show anymore.

• Love 2

The last scene on the balcony, there were 3 people basically going at Shannon.  Why in the world does Terry need to be there?  Heather can surely speak for herself.  I think Terry really wants to be a housewife.  Then Tamra kept grabbing on Shannon and was out there on the balcony, not leaving Heather, Terry, and Shannon alone, lest they finally put it together that Tamra is pitting one against the other.  

Vicki didn't want to get on Tamra's bad side again, so tough shit new "friend" Shannon.  

Shannon seems too fragile for this show.  About midway through this nonsense, she and David should have just gotten up and apologized to Lizzie, then left - quietly.  Maybe while Heather and Tamra were outside.

Tamra sensed that immediately, like a shark going for its prey.  Sorry, sharks, I didn't mean to put you into the same category as that vile creature Tamra.  Sharks don't have two faces and lie, lie, lie, lie.

There's really no one to root for in this cast, unless Lizzie steps it up.

Does Heather lecture everyone in real life?  I just noticed that especially in her TH's - she. talks. like. this.  Over enunciating (this is tv not the stage), and doing a lot of pearl clutching.  She repeats the same shit over and over.  She loves to hear herself talk, so if you dare to interrupt or talk over her "diarrhea of the mouth" (her own words), then it's probably yelling to her.  After her nonstop talking, I think she'd even try the patience of a saint.

• Love 2

Not me. That would have given Terry the chance to paint David as some plebeian who hits people rather than actually talk out his differences. Terry would love nothing more than for some one to hit him. 

Yeah, that's why I said, "I'm glad he kept his cool" before I said that.  

Holy hell, I just saw the clip of Tamra lying about not having work done on her face.  She looks awful.  She would've been a pretty lady if she didn't mess with her face so much.

• Love 1