Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Ugh. As soon as Shannon started I knew (well, and given the previews..) that she was going to end up looking like a raging lunatic and Heather (in her white lace doilly) was going to skate away with an indignant look on her face, acting aghast at that crazy lady who accosted her! I'm cringing at her faux concern in next week's previews ("Do you think she needs an ambulance?") Classic evil mean girl. She's a terrible actress and an atrocious woman.

That being said....

I don't think Shannon's in good shape to be on the show. She's fragile as hell and so easily provoked (alcohol is NOT her friend right now - I noticed she passed up the champagne, but was drinking something on ice in a short highball glass for the rest of the epi..)

I really wish she could have been coached ("don't engage. Don't take the bait. Stay calm. Nod and smile - they'll look like aggressors and you'll like like a polite dinner party guest if you just don't...oh crap, there you go.")

And Vicky should have said something, but I don't know if I would have backed a dog on that fight either

• Love 9
Lizzie was the most interesting I have seen her all season. I liked that she realized that Tamra was the common link to everything.

Well, Lizzie is smart.  She ain't Gretchen or Alexis.  They were clueless idiots & bullshitters.  That ain't Lizzie.  Is her hubby a bore, as Vicks was trying so hard to imply (or outright say) with her rude-ass snoring?  Eh, leave him alone, Vicks.  He's a nice guy.  You're not used to seeing a nice guy, Vicks.  Ya still got slimy Brooks hangin' on you.  Brooks' comment bout Vicks' vagina, I coulda lived without hearing that, thank you.  And Vicks comment in her TH was even more gross.  Sheesh, Vicks is crass.  Anyhoo, Lizzie still has to try to find her place & fit in on the show cuz up till now she has been uninteresting (to say the least).  Can she do that?  Doubt it, but we'll see.

• Love 5

Shannon seems ready, willing, and able to break the fourth wall. This from her blog relating to the night she went to Heather and Terry's house:

"Heather knew that I was coming to her house and any suggestion to the contrary is just another way to "spin" things."

Clearly we were made to think this was an unannounced visit, since she acted like she was just driving by and decided to come and talk with them. Interesting that she wants to make it clear it was part of the script.

• Love 1

Glad Shannon got in the "face he created" dig on Heather's clearly plastic surgeried face.

I'm not sure Shannon is the one to throw that particular stone out of her glass house.

Terry showed how fuckin' ridiculous he is in his exchange with David, when he said the Dubrows couldn't take them down.  David did behave like a gentleman.  Terry was a turd.  But that's exactly who & what he is.

Eh, David showed he knew his way around the asshole region too. Terry was apologizing and saying he never said it, David didn't have to buck up with "You COULDN'T take us down." That made David the ridiculous one at that moment. Was that really helping the situation? I don't think so. They never said it to begin with, so why react?

Both couples suck IMO. Heather needs to fucking. let. go. of the "you yelled at me" bullshit already, damn!!! Terry needs to stop working for that orange, you already have your own show and it had to be in the works back then. I'm not seeing Shannon as some fragile special snowflake, she's a rude-ass bitch who is constantly getting pissed at the wrong person. If Tamara stepped on her foot, she'd claim it was Heather's fault for telling her the shoes were cute during a shopping trip. And David is rapidly approaching PITA status for me too.

Heather is right about one thing - she's being scapegoated. Shannon needs to first take responsibility for telling that shit about your marriage, then David needs to get in Shannon's ass, not Heather's. Shannon needs to get mad at her GIRL for telling that shit, no matter how she sugarcoats the re-telling. You and Heather are not friends, she's under no obligation NOT to talk shit about you. Hell, I know you and I can't stand you? I'm telling every fucking body about it, IDGAF.

Tamara MIGHT be the only one to have some right to feel salty at Heather, but hey bitch, you can't get mad at her for telling shit she shouldn't have told because you told shit YOU shouldn't have told. So all y'all have a fucking seat, and this time Heather, don't be a pussy, take the one you want and stay in it.

• Love 20

And Vicks comment in her TH was even more gross.  Sheesh, Vicks is crass.

I almost forgot that Vicki is better, sexier and has a better 'physical attribute' other than her...brain (uh-huh!  She is so smart!  That's why she's with an erudite man like Crooks!!!) when compared to the billions of women who have had vaginal births.  That's just how Truffle Hunter rolls.

• Love 5

Lucky 13 indeed :)  Disappointed that the producers edited out Shannon breaking the fourth wall with her screaming about the camera.  Why show it in the season 9 trailer, but not in the actual episode?  I do like that Shannon is willing to break the 4th wall.. though didn't Joyce on RHOBH do that a lot and ended up fired?

That said, I wrote a blog about this episode.. but not sure about the protocol for posting links to it on here.  I will say that the seeds have been planted for Tamra's takedown.. plus, I think Lizzie finally came into her own as a housewife at last.

Seriously, if I was blabbing about how bad my marriage was on TV, my husband would totally be pissed at me. David should be mad at Shannon. Every episode is Shannon bringing it up.

Brooks trying to get Vicki to kiss him was even grosser than the vagina comment.

• Love 6
I feel the c-word (which I'm a real fan of in some necessary circumstances) was invented for Tamra back when she was forged in the depths of hell from a pile of filled and torn condoms and her mommy's tears.  So I'll stop my classy self right there.

This post gives me all kinds of life.

• Love 9

Tamra is looking like a bleached, 'toxed and dazed Thai ladyboy on Watch What Happens Live tonight.  Maybe I've misjudged her and she's less of a xenophobic idiot than I assumed?  Fuck, she is a mess.

I am mesmerized by her inability to move her face!

I'm not sure Shannon is the one to throw that particular stone out of her glass house.

Very true, but at least Shannon owns up to the surgery procedures she's had.  Heather will admit nothing -- not even that she obviously does major botox.  Oh, I know she's not obligated to divulge anything, but just sayin'.  Wow, that super flat overly straightened hair really ages both Heather & Shannon..  It looks cute on teens & maybe girls in their 20's, but after 30 or 40, it's just soooo aging.

• Love 3

I could picture Tamra and Terry having little henfests and coming up with story plots.....and even behind Heather and Eddie backs. Eddie doesn't give a shit, he just wants his gym and bike. And Terry wouldn't tell Heather, well for one, because he's a dick and likes to embarrass her on camera......and two, because Heather would scold him for his awful idea.

• Love 2

"I feel the c-word (which I'm a real fan of in some necessary circumstances) was invented for Tamra back when she was forged in the depths of hell from a pile of filled and torn condoms and her mommy's tears.  So I'll stop my classy self right there."

This post gives me all kinds of life.

Tamera and Terry are both C#n%$.

wish I knew how to cut quotes out of a segment of text. Just sayin' ;-)

• Love 4

Lucky 13 indeed :)  Disappointed that the producers edited out Shannon breaking the fourth wall with her screaming about the camera.  Why show it in the season 9 trailer, but not in the actual episode?  I do like that Shannon is willing to break the 4th wall.. though didn't Joyce on RHOBH do that a lot and ended up fired?

That said, I wrote a blog about this episode.. but not sure about the protocol for posting links to it on here.  I will say that the seeds have been planted for Tamra's takedown.. plus, I think Lizzie finally came into her own as a housewife at last.

There's still a part two to this dinner party next week.

And she is going to say in TH that it happens. What good is that

Reunion fodder?

Tamra is looking like a bleached, 'toxed and dazed Thai ladyboy on Watch What Happens Live tonight.  Maybe I've misjudged her and she's less of a xenophobic idiot than I assumed?  Fuck, she is a mess.

That's karma for you. I think Tamra looks the worst she ever has.  Maybe she got some freebies from Terry.

Eddie giving Vicki the finger - keep it classy rent boy.

Terry can take several seats.  Wish David was as low class as Terry - he could have responded that he now sees the arrogant bedside manner that Terry's patients complain about in their many lawsuits..

Brooks.  Shaddup. 

Lizzie.Bah. Her husband, double bah.

Oh Danielle was there.

Tamra needs to be shark chum.

Loved the view from the house.

• Love 2

I *think* I'm feeling Shannon's pain. I get the fairly distinct impression that Mr. Shannon is cheating on Mrs. Shannon, and he is probably feeding her line after line about her being silly about any suspicions (if he's going by the playa's handbook), then she gets in the middle of a shitstorm between Tamra and Heather, and it's like *everyone* is gaslighting her and in her world they are telling her up is down and down is up and dear sweet baby cheeses, I can see why she is frustrated and feeling a bit paranoid. (Caveat: This is my opinion only and is subject to change on a dime.)

• Love 9

Tamra doesn't care about anyone or anything except her paycheck that Bravo is providing and that she will do anything to keep getting.

Very evident by what she says repeatedly on WWHL.

• Love 5

Andy was throwing major shade at Tamra on WWHL. "Gossip is spreading like chlamydia in the OC and some think Tamra is patient zero." Tams: "Being a troublemaker is my job." Andy: "Well, actually, your job is to be yourself."

From Tamra's other remarks, it looks like Vicki and Shannon are united against her in the crescendo to reunion and that Lizzie and Danielle are opposed to her as well. She's on "great" terms with Heather.

So, unfortunately but unsurprisingly, it looks like the coven between those two is going strong. I'm still of the opinion there's only room for one of them on the lifeboat to season 10. Please, production, drop a hint to each immediately before reunion in that vein whether it's true or not.

• Love 6

She looked like a demon when Andy asked her to give evil eye to the camera.

• Love 5
(edited)

Tamra needs this paycheck more than any of them, and she is always going to go out of her way to earn it.

Shannon vs. Heather for me is this. They flat out don't like each other. They are both willingly on a reality show, so they are both famewhores willing to put their shit out there. Heather's "she yelled at me" is exactly the same to me as Shannon's "she kicked me out of her house". They both need to say to each other that they don't like each other and move the hell on. But they won't because they are both on a TV show, and they are both invested on making sure their side is heard so that they keep as many fans as possible. Shannon is probably in the lead, because this is only her first season. I'll see how she's doing when she gets her own third season edit.

Vicky has been doing this so long she can actually give me a talking head about just being nice, and Heather is mean, and just needs to be nice to Shannon, and I almost buy it. And then I remember the 8 (roughly) other previous cast members she was a total bitch to for no good reason, and I laugh my ass off. But Vicky has decided that the knowing sage who has been there and learned from her mistakes is going to be her character this season, and she's selling it hard. Good for her, she'll be around forever.

But it really comes back to Tamra. I have no doubt at the beginning of this season she decided to take Heather down a peg, and probably figured Shannon was the perfect person to do it with. She tried, but the fact is Heather does not argue like Gretchen or Alexis, and Tamra couldn't keep up, so she decided to flip. I have no doubt she told Shannon/David/Vicky/anyone that Terry said he was going to take them down. I also honestly have no doubt that he didn't say it, but that's obviously going to be just my opinion. When confronted on camera, after deciding to flip back to Heather, she not only didn't back up her lie, I think she decided right then to make that party such a disaster, it would buy her another season. And wouldn't you know, it worked. Everyone played their parts, she even had a moment of ratting out Heather to Shannon right after she bitched about Shannon to Heather (wow, did that take balls), she played the concern card. Damn. She might be obvious to us, but she is good.

It doesn't matter that in their THs, everyone is on to her. That means nothing. Heather still talks about Shannon yelling, Shannon still talks about getting kicked out, David and Terry still get their feathers all ruffled, poor Lizzie is probably just hoping that the fact this happened at her party means she's relevant, and Vicky continues making her bitchy comments right and left, loving that she doesn't have to do the heavy lifting anymore.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 11

Two questions:  how did Heather's lunch conversation immediately get back to David? 

I've wondered the same.  I guess it's possible that someone at another table overheard Heather talking to her friends and reported back.  However I'm more inclined to think that one of Heather's friends actually hates her, told her own husband (who is friends with David) what was being said and that husband told David that his marriage was fodder for the lunching set. 

Tamra doesn't care about anyone or anything except her paycheck that Bravo is providing and that she will do anything to keep getting.

She said it multiple times on WWHL tonight, the dumb broad.  You're not supposed to admit to creating fake tv.  We all know that it's manufactured but you're still not supposed to say it.  Causing drama for drama's sake is unnecessary in this case--I think Heather and Shannon would've had issues sans Tamra's meddling anyway. 

Is Tamra's gym still open?  She seems mighty desperate for that Bravo paycheck. 

I want the Dubrows off of my tv screen.

• Love 3
(edited)

The (seemingly) stable, mature adults on the show are Christian, Lizzie, David, and, only for now and only this season, Vicki.  I would like to include Shannon on this list, but she's just too fragile right now.  I really wish she wouldn't allow Tamra and Heather to get to her, but that's always easier said than done.  I respected David's composure and the way he articulated himself tonight.  Christian and Lizzie seem like very nice people.

This was a good episode, very interesting to watch.

Edited by Miss February
  • Love 7

1. I kept losing track of what people were and weren't allowed to talk about in front of other people, what they couldn't talk about at the table, and if/when they WERE allowed, what number was correct.

2. I did a hell of a lot of cursing in my first post in this thread, daymn.

• Love 1

I love all your posts and come here to read your spot-on comments that are expressed way more eloquently than I can.

Only one small point hasn't been brought up yet. What the heck was up with rent boy Eddie hunched over the dinner table, shoveling his grilled salmon into his maw like a drug addict on a binge. He's a weird dude. I've noticed in quick shots, his posture is atrocious; like some slouchy, insecure pre-teen. 

For the record, I'm on team Shannon, but she lost points when she lost her cool. You know Heather will casually bring up to the neighbors how the Beador lady up the hill is mentally unhinged, so watch your kids if they ride their bikes near their house. 

Finally, Tammy Sue will be getting hers. It better happen. I hope that's what's happening in the preview scene of her sprinting away, flailing and screaming.

Vicky better not wimp out at the reunion and stay out of it because she doesn't want Tammy Sue messing with Brooks. Geez! Why are they are scared of her?

In next weeks previews, what was up with rapey Ryan? Who was that girl? Did he knock her up and Tammy's gonna be a granny? Is that why she was crying? 

• Love 3

Tamrot's face looked like Joan Rivers' face to me...yuck, horrible...

• Love 3

Shannon's eyes are showing signs of the Ramona syndrome. She looks like she is taking some sort of "mother's little helper."

I think her drinking is a big part of her psycho behavior. The producers/editors keep playing this up, as we constantly see her ordering and drinking vodka drinks, large bottles of Grey Goose in the hone, Tamra saying she drinks too much, and, well, her kinda looney behavior.

In any event, I thought she came across as a nutcase. She despises Heather, so in each telling or re-telling of her stories, Heather becomes a bigger and bigger villain. Yes, she asked you to keave her house, but only after she invited you in, poured you a cocktail (ahem), listened to you for awhile, and felt the conversation was getting out of hand. Shannon is too fragile, or too needy, or too new to reality tv to spin this instance of victimization.

Eddie giving Vicki the finger - keep it classy rent boy.

I thought that was mild compared to what I would have done. Yea, we might think that of Tamra, but that's his wife. You don't say that to someone's spouse. Esp. for Vicki - look who she was sitting next to. And how defensive she is over his crooked ass.

• Love 5

Why, too, did Vicki keep mum and not back Shannon up?

Have you ever known Vicki to come to anyone's aid if it didn't benefit her personally?  She said she didn't back Shannon up because Tamra can be vicious and might throw it all back on Brookes.  WTF?!  How backing up Shannon would make Tamra go after Brookes is anyone's guess.  Vicki is clearly only in it for Vicki.  What I did wish would have happened was for David to tell Tamra to back off of Shannon when she was begging Tamra to get away from her.  I think the only reason Tamra wouldn't back off and leave Shannon was because she was afraid she would get Vicki involved to back up what she was saying about Tamra's comment about the Dubrows taking the Beadors down.  I'm really glad the editors are pretty much sticking it to Tamra this season.  It's about time!

• Love 1
(edited)

In any event, I thought she came across as a nutcase. She despises Heather, so in each telling or re-telling of her stories, Heather becomes a bigger and bigger villain. Yes, she asked you to keave her house, but only after she invited you in, poured you a cocktail (ahem), listened to you for awhile, and felt the conversation was getting out of hand. Shannon is too fragile, or too needy, or too new to reality tv to spin this instance of victimization.

Yes.  And it seems to me that Heather is right about Shannon being mad at Tamra.  Shannon did not tell Heather anything in confidence.  Also, it was Shannon who decided to reveal personal information about her marriage.  Does she not know that she is on a show with untrustworthy women?

Tamra was busier than a one-legged man at a butt kicking contest tonight.  She is slimy, yet entertaining to watch.

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 4
(edited)
Andy was throwing major shade at Tamra on WWHL. "Gossip is spreading like chlamydia in the OC and some think Tamra is patient zero." Tams: "Being a troublemaker is my job." Andy: "Well, actually, your job is to be yourself."

She said it multiple times on WWHL tonight, the dumb broad.  You're not supposed to admit to creating fake tv.  We all know that it's manufactured but you're still not supposed to say it.  Causing drama for drama's sake is unnecessary in this case--I think Heather and Shannon would've had issues sans Tamra's meddling anyway.

Andy Cohen is just so stubborn & desperate to keep up the pretense (lie) that his shows are based completely in reality.  Please.  We know it's mostly fake bullshit.  But Tams was merely admitting on WWHL she was doing her job by stirring things up & creating drama & making the show more interesting & thus driving ratings.  That is her job.  If she doesn't do that, she's off the fucking show.  But it was pretty obvious Andy was pissed as hell at her for proudly saying she was doing her job with her manipulations & shit-stirring.  Guess actually admitting to shit-stirring is NOT be done in Andy Cohen's world.  Wonder if Tams will pay for this attitude.  Eh, if the ratings are good, er, no.  That's all Andy Cohen really cares about.

poor Lizzie is probably just hoping that the fact this happened at her party means she's relevant

This has been the only ep I've even remembered Lizzie.  Is it enough to keep her on the show?  Um, no.

He's a weird dude. I've noticed in quick shots, his posture is atrocious; like some slouchy, insecure pre-teen.

We haven't seen the real Eds in the least.  The overly muscled body on a 40-something man seems really oddball to me.  Still think Tams married a gay guy for a storyline & now she's getting really desperate to do anything she can to keep herself on the show, cuz she needs the Bravo cash badly.  So far, her manipulations are working.  Eds doesn't wanna have anything to do with that stuff cuz it ain't part of his deal in sticking with her.  His deal is probably just to badly fake being interesting in her & flex his ugly muscles.

Tams saying she was worried about Shannon was like saying she was acting a lunatic.  Wow, that was ugly.  Tams' behavior was beyond awful.  At least Shannon was composed enough to know to push Tams away & say on camera there nothing to be worried about.  But the way Tams kept on saying, "We're just so worried about you, Shannon" was horrible.  And then she kept repeating it, to make it even worse.  OMG, she's vile.  She made it seem like Shannon was on the verge of being strait-jacketed & taken off to a loony bin.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 3
(edited)

Shannon's eyes are showing signs of the Ramona syndrome. She looks like she is taking some sort of "mother's little helper."

I'd be constantly bug-eyed too if I had to spend that much time listening to Tamra and Terry's crap. And this coming from someone who finds Shannon annoying most of the time.

Edited by Luciano
  • Love 1

For the record, I'm on team Shannon, but she lost points when she lost her cool. You know Heather will casually bring up to the neighbors how the Beador lady up the hill is mentally unhinged, so watch your kids if they ride their bikes near their house. 

So well said, and I can totally picture Heather doing this and loving every opportunity to do so… casually, of course, and with only the pure intention of watching out for her neighbors' safety.

• Love 6

Shannon did not tell Heather anything in confidence.  Also, it was Shannon who decided to reveal personal information about her marriage.  Does she not know that she is on a show with untrustworthy women?

Honestly, what on earth was Heather's big offense? All she did was engage in gossip with a bunch of women not on this show at a lunch that was not filmed and aired on national tv. Y'know - something we all do with our friends every day. It wasn't a big deal, and it didn't or shouldn't have affected Shannon, except it got back to her, and she has used it ever since to act the unstable drama queen and go after Heather and now Terry. She needs to put down the drink and collect herself.

• Love 19

I find myself getting less and less entertained with Tamra grabbing Shannon and trying to calm her down,  If Shannon could endure the multiple touchings without going off the deep end I would say her mental status is in check.  No excuse for Tamra to do that other than to try and get Shannon to act out violently.  How many times did Shannon ask her to stop and give her space?  That is someone desperate for a paycheck to behave the way Tamra did.

• Love 10

Luved how Tams would admit to nothing when asked what she's had done recently on WWHL.  Sheesh, her face looks so fuckin strange.  Even Andy Cohen wasn't believing her.

And yet, she doesn't lie!

But it was pretty obvious Andy was pissed as hell at her for proudly saying she was doing her job with her manipulations & shit-stirring.  Guess actually admitting to shit-stirring is NOT be done in Andy Cohen's world..

Talking about what's behind the curtain is a no-no. Keeping up the myth is part of the paycheck.

• Love 3

I just had an idea for a new product Vicki should launch.  "Work got you too busy to pee?  Then you need my exciting new line of catheters!"  

I really liked David in this episode.  I didn't think his "you can't take us down" was threatening at all.  It was more just stating the obvious.  What on earth does Terry have against David anyway?  He was just soo nasty in the way he talked to him, and then the penis comment in an upcoming episode. 

I think it was (unintentionally) funny that Christian tried to break up the fights with toasts.  

• Love 7

Glad I wasn't playing a drinking game where everytime Heather said "yelled at me" I had to take a shot. I'd be in the ER for alcohol poisoning. Does Heather think she in a play or dinner theater rather than a show that is being FILMED where she events are recorded which show that Shannon never yelled at her? Does she think the audience did not see that Shannon was not yelling? Or at Shannon was not at fault in Chairgate? Heather claims she has known Tamra for three years and knows she does not lie. WHAT? I guess Heather hasn't been watching the show all the years she has been on. I guess she never watched the show before she decided to become a cast menber.

I'm so disappointed Vicki didn't back up Shannon. I don't know who's lying here, Tamra or Terry. Tamra is a known liar scummy bitch but I could see Terry wanting to take down the Beadors. I think he and Heather are extremely jealous of their wealth and don't like that they are no longer the big bucks couple on the show - or in the neighborhood.

Why in the world would the Dubrows want to be on this show? This cannot be helpful for Terry's practice. He comes off so badly! I could see him thinking The Swan or Botched might help his career but if he had any common sense he would have known a HW show has nothing but the potential for personal and professional disaster. Same goes for Heather. If she thought this would jump start her dead career she was wrong. She will not be a draw as an actress to a producer, IMO, because too many people despise her and won't watch a show precisely beacuse she is on it. She's not a "character you love to hate" like J.R. Ewing or the soap opera villian, she's the HW playing herself that many just plain hate. These two actually had real careers, ones that require a positive public personas and they blew it coming on this show.

As someone upthread mentioned, Heather and Shannon's hair looked awful - looked stringy and greasy. I was distracted by several peoples' hair this episode. Aside from Heather and Shannon, Terry's haircut was weird. It reminded me of the Seinfeld ep where Jerry gets the bad haircut and Elaine says, "What are you, five years old?" since it looks like a little boy's haircut. Lizzie's husband's hair looked like he just got out of bed, messy and unkempt.

• Love 3

I think her drinking is a big part of her psycho behavior. The producers/editors keep playing this up, as we constantly see her ordering and drinking vodka drinks, large bottles of Grey Goose in the hone, Tamra saying she drinks too much, and, well, her kinda looney behavior.

I thought that was mild compared to what I would have done. Yea, we might think that of Tamra, but that's his wife. You don't say that to someone's spouse. Esp. for Vicki - look who she was sitting next to. And how defensive she is over his crooked ass.

What did Vicki say?  I thought it was something along the lines of "you knew what you were getting yourself into with Tamra".  That deserves a finger?

• Love 2
(edited)
Honestly, what on earth was Heather's big offense? All she did was engage in gossip with a bunch of women not on this show at a lunch that was not filmed and aired on national tv. Y'know - something we all do with our friends every day. It wasn't a big deal, and it didn't or shouldn't have affected Shannon, except it got back to her, and she has used it ever since to act the unstable drama queen and go after Heather and now Terry. She needs to put down the drink and collect herself.

I don't agree.  Heather had some confidential info about Shannon's marriage that she casually spread without thinking or caring much about it.  I think it was cruel.  Tams told her it was confidential & not to tell anyone about it.  Heather said she didn't think it was a big deal.  Bullshit.  She just didn't give a fuck about Shannon or maybe she enjoyed the fact that Shannon was going thru some rough problems.  Heather showed her casual cruelty here -- big time.  That's who she really is -- smug & cruel.

Still, Tams does the same thing to Shannon next week.  Except it looks even worse cuz she's gonna say very specific shit on camera & reveal it to us.  How is Shannon even speaking to Tams?  She should be furious with her.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 7

OMG - where to begin?

Shannon - when so many people don't understand you, including your husband - maybe it is you. A wake up call at the least, especially in such a fragile state.

Vicki didn't "hear the hug and sitting down" that Shannon had at Heathers - really? Isn't that what they usually do - hug and sit?

Loved Heather saying "I tried to talk in short sentences!" Yep, devoid of listening to what S. was saying and lack of any understanding, compassion or interest.

Heather really is pointing fingers at most of them, sometimes with "soft fists" but the jabs anyway.

Although Shannon has a lot of "air quotes."

I can't remember- has Terry ever said he would take "the Beadors down?"

And then....even Tamara is finger pointing.

Have to say I liked Eddie saying "I had nothing to do with this."

(edited)
As someone upthread mentioned, Heather and Shannon's hair looked awful - looked stringy and greasy. I was distracted by several peoples' hair this episode. Aside from Heather and Shannon, Terry's haircut was weird. It reminded me of the Seinfeld ep where Jerry gets the bad haircut and Elaine says, "What are you, five years old?" since it looks like a little boy's haircut. Lizzie's husband's hair looked like he just got out of bed, messy and unkempt.

Actually, the only one whose hair looked pretty good was Vicks.  Maybe she finally got herself a good stylist or learned how to use a flat iron along with a curling iron cuz it looked good.  I said before, Heather & Shannon had their hair too flat & straight, which is very, very aging after 40.  They both looked like shit.

Lizzie's hair looked really bizarre -- like a sausage curl on either side of her head.  What the fuckety fuck, Lizzie?  Is this monstrosity hair a leftover from your pageant days, hun?  Ugh.  Horrible.  And the woman needs an eyebrow pro desperately.  The arch in her brows looked especially nuts in this ep.

Christian needs a haircut cuz he looks like a stoner.  Would anyone take this guy seriously in business the way he looks?  He looks like Jeff Spicoli to me.  Btw, what's with this guy & his non-stop toasting?  Vicks was right.  Has this guy been to one too many weddings lately?  Enough with the boring toasting or I'm gonna start snoring just like Vicks.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs

What did Vicki say?  I thought it was something along the lines of "you knew what you were getting yourself into with Tamra".  That deserves a finger?

Yea. That's his wife. Everything Vicki meant with that was negative and nasty. It's all true, mind you, but you don't say that to someone's husband. Esp. if that person is your friend. And it's especially rich coming from someone who demands total support as a friend.

At least karma will get her back. Look who was sitting next to her. She better not cry over it. You knew what you were getting into, Vicki.

• Love 2

Loved Heather saying "I tried to talk in short sentences!" Yep, devoid of listening to what S. was saying and lack of any understanding, compassion or interest.

I wasn't sure if that was meant for Shannon or Vicki.  Probably everyone.

Yea. That's his wife. Everything Vicki meant with that was negative and nasty. It's all true, mind you, but you don't say that to someone's husband. Esp. if that person is your friend. And it's especially rich coming from someone who demands total support as a friend.

At least karma will get her back. Look who was sitting next to her. She better not cry over it. You knew what you were getting into, Vicki.

Didn't realize that giving someone the finger was an appropriate response to them pointing out the obvious truth especially to someone who is married to a nontruth teller.

• Love 1