Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I don't agree.  Heather had some confidential info about Shannon's marriage that she casually spread without thinking or caring much about it.  I think it was cruel.  Tams told her it was confidential & not to tell anyone about it.  Heather said she didn't think it was a big deal.  Bullshit.  She just didn't give a fuck about Shannon or maybe she enjoyed the fact that Shannon was going thru some rough problems.  Heather showed her casual cruelty here -- big time.  That's who she really is -- smug & cruel.

When Tamra told Heather the gossip about Shannon's marriage, she never said it was confidential. Never. That's why I'm saying it didn't seem like a big deal. It happened off camera. To a group of women who supposedly already heard the gossip and, of course, are not on this show. It's TAMRA who spread the gossip. It's TAMRA who Shannon confided in and betrayed her. Somehow this off-camera spilling of the beans got back to Shannon, and because she hates Heather, she went after her and made a much bigger deal of it. And yet the lunch date she had with Tamra, the one who really spread the gossip, was even-toned and darn friendly. Her venom is misplaced.

• Love 19

Brooks just couldn't get it right.  Not much of a surprise to me.  His first answer when asked what his favorite body part of Vicks was (her brain) was obvious bullshit.  The second answer (her vagina) was crass.  Ugh, but that's Brooks.  And I guess that's who Vicks is too.  Crass & classless.

• Love 6

Vicki and Tamra are soooo busy they don't have time to pee? What are they doing in there? I can get my pants off, pee, pants up and wash my hands in about 3 minutes. They have time to drink coffee (which is why I don't believe they go all day with no pee breaks) and gossip but no time to pee. Huh. Vicki must have never had surgery that required a temporary catheter or she wouldn't think that was a more pleasant alternative. Ouch!

Loved when at the restaurant dinner Heather started bitching to Vicki about not being a good friend for bringing up Shannon when Terry was the one who brought it up! Glad Vicki pointed that out. How did Heather not hear that? Does she just tune Terry out at this point?

• Love 2

Didn't realize that giving someone the finger was an appropriate response to them pointing out the obvious truth especially to someone who is married to a nontruth teller.

Look how Vicki reacted (and felt) when everyone pointed out the truth about Crooks.

• Love 1
When Tamra told Heather the gossip about Shannon's marriage, she never said it was confidential. Never.

Really?  I thought she did.  Still, it seemed very, very cruel of Heather (to me) to so casually discuss such intimate details of someone's marriage.  In any case, both of these women seem to have it in for each other.  They would be better off getting together against Tams.  Cuz she's the one pulling the puppet strings on both of them.  And unfortunately their hatred for each other at this point is so strong,Tams will certainly be able to continue her manipulations for a while -- certainly long enough to guarantee her another season.  And that's all she cares about for now.

• Love 1

For a split sec, I was thinking I believe Shannon believes she heard what she thinks she heard…then Vicki confirmed it in a TH so there goes my thought.

Can I just say, Heather and Terry are god awful actors.  During the argument(s) with Shannon and David…truly atrocious.

Lizzie and Danielle made an appearance…

Lizzie's hair looked really bizarre -- like a sausage curl on either side of her head.  What the fuckety fuck, Lizzie?  Is this monstrosity hair a leftover from your pageant days, hun?  Ugh.  Horrible.  And the woman really needs an eyebrow pro desperately.  Her arch looked especially nuts in this ep.

And what I keep wondering is - what is it that bugs me so much about her face? Is it her Gina Gerson-ish teeth, or just the space between her upper lip and nose tip? Her nose doesn't look like one that happens except as the result of a rhinoplasty. Am I wrong?

When Tamra told Heather the gossip about Shannon's marriage, she never said it was confidential. Never. That's why I'm saying it didn't seem like a big deal. It happened off camera. To a group of women who supposedly already heard the gossip and, of course, are not on this show. It's TAMRA who spread the gossip. It's TAMRA who Shannon confided in and betrayed her. Somehow this off-camera spilling of the beans got back to Shannon, and because she hates Heather, she went after her and made a much bigger deal of it. And yet the lunch date she had with Tamra, the one who really spread the gossip, was even-toned and darn friendly. Her venom is misplaced.

I agree. I'm not saying what Heather did was nice or that she was acting out of concern for Sharron (snort), but I don't believe for one moment that Tamara told Heather it was confidential or that she really asked Heather to keep it to herself. Add that to the fact that Sharon has talked about everything wrong with her marriage at every opportunity...yeah. I'm not saying Heather is a blindsided victim or anything, but it might have been reasonable to assume the email was public info if Tamara was telling her about it (because really, Shannon's husband wants to move out and her runs to her good friend TAMARA? Seriously?). Shannon's pissed because being the subject of gossip sucks and she doesn't like Heather and, to be honest, because Shannon should have kept her mouth shut about this from the get go. She screwed up and put a private moment between her and David in public and David got mad about that. The whole thing is kind of her fault in the first place so she's making a scapegoat of the person she likes the least. I get not liking Heather (oh yes I do!), but Shannon is a master of refusing to deal with the actual problems of her life and nit picking nonsense like Heather being mean or David going to bed early.

• Love 9
(edited)
Her nose doesn't look like one that happens except as the result of a rhinoplasty. Am I wrong?

No.  Remember when Shannon was talking to Danielle & Lizzie bout getting her nose done?  They showed old pics of Shannon & she had a huge honker.  Her surgeon musta taken off 10 pounds of nose off her face.  Anyhoo, I remember distinctly both Danielle & Lizzie laughed very, very nervously -- as if they both had nose jobs, but clearly didn't wanna talk bout it.  Also, aren't nose jobs a given in the pageant world?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 2

Really?  I thought she did.  Still, it seemed very, very cruel of Heather (to me) to so casually discuss such intimate details of someone's marriage.  In any case, both of these women seem to have it in for each other.  They would be better off getting together against Tams.  Cuz she's the one pulling the puppet strings on both of them.  And unfortunately their hatred for each other at this point is so strong,Tams will certainly be able to continue her manipulations for a while -- certainly long enough to guarantee her another season.  And that's all she cares about for now.

It's weird to me to even characterize what Heather said to these un-named (!) ladies when we didn't even hear it. Intimate details? Like what? Tamra's the one who supposedly reveals they sleep in separate bedrooms. Cruel? I agree gossip is gossip - it's not kind. But cruel? Doesn't everybody talk about other people's relationships? And again, she wasn't saying anything that was told to her in confidence (ahem, Tamra), so I just don't get this level of venom directed at Heather. I agree that she's smug, but cruel? I don't see it. (I agree with the rest of your post, though).

• Love 5
(edited)

Well, yeah, repeating intimate details about someone's marriage, whether they're sleeping together or not, etc. -- to me is very, very cruel.  Heather was & is very insensitive to repeat that in such an off-the-cuff sorta way.  To not understand this, to me, makes Heather a very insensitive & yes, quite cruel woman.

Wow, I can't believe Tams said to Heather (bout Shannon), "this confirms she's fucking crazy", in response to whether said Tams told Shannon that Terry said he wanted to take the Beadors down.  Shannon really should be furious with Tams.  But Heather should be too.  She manipulated both of them in an extremely cruel way.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 10

Shannon's pissed because being the subject of gossip sucks and she doesn't like Heather and, to be honest, because Shannon should have kept her mouth shut about this from the get go. She screwed up and put a private moment between her and David in public and David got mad about that. The whole thing is kind of her fault in the first place so she's making a scapegoat of the person she likes the least. I get not liking Heather (oh yes I do!), but Shannon is a master of refusing to deal with the actual problems of her life and nit picking nonsense like Heather being mean or David going to bed early.

This is the most important point if all - SHANNON is truly the culprit of this entire mess. She's the one that's spreading gossip of her marriage to one and all, including an untrustworthy friend she knew for all of 5 minutes, and oh yea, the Bravo tv audience. And I agree with what you said about nit-picking nonsense. She needs to find a hobby (TM Jill Zarin) and get out of her misery.

Well, yeah, repeating intimate details about someone's marriage, whether they're sleeping together or not, etc. -- to me is very, very cruel.  Heather was & is very insensitive to repeat that in such an off-the-cuff sorta way..

How do you know she said it in an off-the-cuff way? That's my point - we didn't hear it. And what did she reveal that was intimate? Again, we didn't hear it. Unless you're talking about Tamra, of course.

• Love 7

While I think Shannon does have her issues, and really has no expectation of confidentiality regarding her conversation with Tamra about her marital woes (as it was all captured on camera), Tams was totally gaslighting Shannon at Lizzy's party.  I definitely believe Tamra told Shannon that the Dubrows were going to "take the Beadors down".  Whether or not that was a Tamra fabrication or Terry actually said it, who knows.  When Shannon confronted Tamra about the statement for verification at the party, Tamra got that same "deer in headlights" look she always gets when caught in a lie.  What really irritated me was at the end of the episode, when Tamra kept going after Shannon and saying "we're worried about you!"  Bitch please!  Tamra was worried about screen time, not Shannon.  Vicki's TH statement about the "take down" statement kind of backs up the whole gaslighting theory.  I think Vicki is holding that in her pocket for the reunion.

Lizzy actually had some insight in her THs tonight.  But I agree with the posters above that it probably is too little, too late to keep her on the show.  I do wonder what the producers were doing with Danielle.  She shows up at these dinners and is never shown saying ANYTHING.  Why bother filming her?

• Love 8
(edited)

When the dinner was too quiet in the beginning, Tamra broke the ice with the conversation about which body part the men liked best on their wives.  The subject was so ridiculous, yet she was insisting on answers.  She's so annoyingly superficial.

Edited by Miss February
  • Love 2
How do you know she said it in an off-the-cuff way? That's my point - we didn't hear it. And what did she reveal that was intimate? Again, we didn't hear it.

From Heather herself.  She has repeatedly said herself it was no biggie & she "shut it down" quickly.  She said this on WWHL last week.  Why'd she say anything at all bout Shannon's marriage in front of a large group of her friends & strangers?  C'mon, she had to know this was private stuff & she shouldn't be blabbing about it.  Till I hear otherwise, I still think it wasn't right for Heather speak to others about it.  But Shannon is a drama queen, and she's directing her anger to the wrong person.  She should be focused on Tams.  While it is strange how Shannon & Heather developed such a hatred for each other -- it happens all the time in life, right?

I do wonder what the producers were doing with Danielle.  She shows up at these dinners and is never shown saying ANYTHING.  Why bother filming her?

Sheesh, what did Danielle do that they cut her out?  Did she sleep with the husband of one of the producers or what?  I find it hard to believe she said & did nothing all season.  They really made such a concerted effort to edit her out almost completely.  Wonder why.  Was she that boring?  Yeah, I didn't recognize someone sitting at the table at the party & then I realized it was Danielle's gay hubby, who we've barely heard speak.  Man, the producers really missed the boat on this one.  Danielle's gay hubby might have provided some badly needed chuckles & giggles.  

Sorry, but watching Shannon's "coming to take me away" breakdown was really a downer.  I don't even drink (yeah, I know -- I wouldn't fit in with this crowd), but man, I needed a drink bad after watching that depressing shit.

• Love 1
(edited)

From Heather herself. She has repeatedly said herself it was no biggie & she "shut it down" quickly. She said this on WWHL last week. Why'd she say anything at all bout Shannon's marriage in front of a large group of her friends & strangers? C'mon, she had to know this was private stuff & she shouldn't be blabbing about it. Till I hear otherwise, I still think it wasn't right for Heather speak to others about it. But Shannon is a drama queen, and she's directing her anger to the wrong person. She should be focused on Tams. While it is strange how Shannon & Heather developed such a hatred for each other -- it happens all the time in life, right?

I think It's possible that someone, like say Heather, could think a lot of this is not such a big deal based in large part on how Shannon talks about it. She has a tendency to bring this shit up all the time in front of people she doesn't even know very well. Someone might think that this is stuff that's at the very least common knowledge among anyone who's ever met Shannon. I think Heather was gossiping. I don't actually think she was trying to help Shannon. I'm pretty sure she engaged in some lunch time gossip about someone she doesn't like very much. I'd like to think I would behave differently and I'm not condoning the gossip, but if I casually knew someone who constantly got into screaming matches with her husband at dinner parties and told everybody about the issues in her marriage who was also someone who rubbed me the wrong way I might find myself engaging in some WTF gossip too. It doesn't make it right, I just think that's it's pretty low on the list of things Shannon should be worried about.

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Love 15

The problem with Heather's contribution to the dissemination of gossip about other people's marriages is, among other aspects, her nonsensical logic and shifting narrative about it. Tonight, even more so than during her dinner with Lizzie, she emphasized she "shut it down." How is that a commendable action/reflection of maturity when there would have been nothing "to shut down" had she herself not introduced the topic of David's e-mail into the discourse? Furthermore, why is she even discussing the Beador marriage in the first place? While I agree Shannon's lack of discretion set her marital woes up as a plot point for the show, Heather is quick to appoint herself as the arbiter of decorous behavior, from painting Alexis as the biggest villain since Charles Mansion in her reign of terror over Nordstrom employees to refusing to let go of her fabrication about Shannon "yelling" at her repeatedly. In that context, her blitheness- she brushed off her discussion of the Beadors on WWHL just last week- about perpetuating rumors of which she doesn't even know the veracity regarding someone else's emotional trauma is rich and hypocritical. Shannon's anger at Heather isn't misplaced at all, in my opinion. When she ventured over to Heather's, she did a poor job of articulating why she was there, but Heather obviously got the gist because she herself repeated back what she understood Shannon wanted. Heather then escalated the situation by declaring she didn't owe Shannon anything. By contrast, Tamra affected contrition, didn't act aggressively toward Shannon, and apologized, however insincerely. Shannon was cordial in response, but, as this episode showed, her primary object of discontent was Tamra. She didn't react negatively to or engage with Heather until Tamra instigated and Miss Terry lashed out at her. She didn't even become heated until Heather once again steered the subject back toward the horrific experience of being "yelled" at. If Heather doesn't want Shannon to be angry at her, how about not inserting herself continually into disputes?

• Love 16
(edited)

Shannie, this was a perfect time to punch ET Neck Racoon Eyes Tamballs in the throat and push her over the balcony! 

I miss Astro.  Now we have baby Nugget.  Which sadly is real, can't hide him in the couch.

Eddie was so checked out.  I saw him...he was thinking if his riding buddy is remembering to wear the purple matching jersey the next morning.  Must be so hard to stare into those raccoon eyes every night.  She looked haggard on WWHL.  I actually liked that she got perturbed that Andy called her "The Housewife" and that other chick the "Hot Wife".   Bwahahahaha.  

No more of seeing Brook pucker up to Vicks.  My dog does that shit.  Sniff before he licks.   Barf.   Gardenias?  Really?   When her doggy ash diamond thing crashes is she going to come out with a 'gardenia douche'? 

Heather needs a hit.  Not in a pill sort of way...  What's up with the prom dresses these woman wear?

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 3

I think It's possible that someone, like say Heather, could think a lot of this is not such a big deal based in large part on how Shannon talks about it. She has a tendency to bring this shit up all the time in front of people she doesn't even know very well. Someone might think that this is stuff that's at the very least common knowledge among anyone who's ever met Shannon. .

Exactly. I agree with your whole post. Can any of us say we never gossip? Cuz that's all she did - to a group of people who already heard stuff about the Bodeurs. Heather just added to it. About a person she doesn't like that much. That's human nature. Shannon herself is the real culprit here. If she finds gossip so offensive, she needs to shut her trap. And look in the mirror. She's certainly not above gossip herself .

• Love 7

I think It's possible that someone, like say Heather, could think a lot of this is not such a big deal based in large part on how Shannon talks about it. She has a tendency to bring this shit up all the time in front of people she doesn't even know very well. Someone might think that this is stuff that's at the very least common knowledge among anyone who's ever met Shannon. I think Heather was gossiping. I don't actually think she was trying to help Shannon. I'm pretty sure she engaged in some lunch time gossip about someone she doesn't like very much. I'd like to think I would behave differently and I'm not condoning the gossip, but if I casually knew someone who constantly got into screaming matches with her husband at dinner parties and told everybody about the issues in her marriage who was also someone who rubbed me the wrong way I might find myself engaging in some WTF gossip too. It doesn't make it right, I just think that's it's pretty low on the list of things Shannon should be worried about.

I agree with this. In her blog after the incident, Heather said that when she met a group of gals, who were largely made up of her friends, they asked her how things had gone with Tamra because they knew that they were having issues. She repeated that they had made up. They then asked about Shannon, because again they knew things were not going well there. She says that she told them that Tamra had asked her to go easy on Shannon because she was going through a rough patch with David, which is what we heard Tamra say to Heather (we didn't hear Tamra say anything to Heather about keeping this a secret, but we did hear her say that to Vicks). She said there was a little conversation about the David/Shannon issue with some of the gals who knew about their issues, which is not hard for me to believe, since Shannon had been quite upfront about some of them from the first moment we saw her on our TV. Why would it be surprising that she had said similar things to others in the past? Why would anyone think this is a big fat secret? 

Heather then said that one of the gals sitting at the table was married to someone who is good friends with David. During the lunch she was apparently texting under the table to her husband that Heather had just told them something was going down with David and Shannon.  It is not clear that this person was trying to throw Heather under the bus, or just sharing with her husband that things seemed to be bad with his friends. This guy got with David to tell him/ask him about what he had heard, and thus, the circle is complete. Should Heather have said anything? Of course not. It is the great big fucking deal that Shannon is making it out to be? Hardly. We cannot judge the way that Heather reacts to yet another betrayal of Shannon by Tamra when she reveals that they don't sleep together, because we don't see that until next week. 

Interesting to note that in a blog a couple of weeks ago, Heather states that she is not in the habit of sharing secrets. She then goes on to say that Shannon has shared very personal information with her since this happened, and she has not repeated it. Shannon never denied this in her own blog,and she generally addresses comments made by others. This makes me wonder if somewhere down the line Shannon and Heather call some type of a truce. If not, why would Shannon ever trust Heather with any information again? 

I agree with another post. If I had been running around talking about my marriage the way that Shannon has been openly talking about hers, my husband would place the blame firmly where it belongs - right on me. 

• Love 8
(edited)

I haven't watched the episode yet. But as I was getting ready for bed, WWHL came on and something was asked of Tamra about how awful she is ;) and she got this huge smile on her face and said to Andy "so I did my job!". This bugs the hell out of me. She acts like she is this asshole bitch for the show and not who she really is. I don't think so, Tamra. I think you are an asshole in real life not just for TV.

I didn't finish watching wwhl hubby asked if he could turn it off and I said please do. I didn't feel like having nightmares about Tamra, boy, she looked bad on there.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 3

I haven't watched the episode yet. But as I was getting ready for bed, WWHL came on and something was asked of Tamra about how awful she is ;) and she got this huge smile on her face and said to Andy "so I did my job!". This bugs the hell out of me. She acts like she is this asshole bitch for the show and not who she really is. I don't think so, Tamra. I think you are an asshole in real life not just for TV.

Yea, Tamra is getting sloppy. In answer to a question Andy said once that Tamra was the perfect HW. He didn't elaborate, but Tamra said later that the reason he thought this was because she didn't care what anyone thought about her. She didn't care if she was popular with the fans or not, didn't make excuses, and was just honest in her interactions, which is what they want. She doesn't hold back in her TH interviews ever, even for the ones she likes. She said that she tells everyone that she is not there to be their friend, but to call things like she sees them. She tells them this is a job to her and not a popularity contest. She never blames editing on the way she is portrayed.

I think that this is something that Andy likes - folks that are not going to break the 4th wall to let them see how the sausage is made. Now, she is starting to slip, which is interesting because she has willingly played the villain before. On WWHL she made the point several times that she was bringing the drama and just "doing her job". After she said it a few times, Andy said "but your job is just to be yourself". He seemed so over her and irritated that she kept saying it. This, coupled with her complete lack of any kind of story could prove her downfall. 

Shannon needs to be careful about breaking the 4th wall as well. I cannot decide if she just doesn't understand, or if she just doesn't care. Letting the audience in on the fact that Heather and Terry knew she was on her way over to their house is absolutely giving away behind the scenes secrets, although we already figured it out since the cameras were there.  Bravo doesn't like when the HW's point out the obvious to us.  

• Love 1

Andy serves two mistresses now that he is not A Senior VP at Bravo.  His first allegiance is to keeping his show WWHL on the air, his second is his 'invaluable' input into the RH franchises.  So he really can't control what the HWs say when they are guests like he once did.

In discussing the fourth wall and all things happening during filming-forget gossiping about Shannon what Heather is doing by talking about her relationship with Tamra and what is going on in the Beador marriage is kind of letting storylines to slip to those outside the show prior to airing.  Heather obviously was talking about what just happened with Tamra with outsiders.  I do think Heather is exaggerating when she said a friend of David's was texting under the table.

Shannon said her original conversation about David's email took place over the phone and Tamra had called her.  I do believe what we saw was a reenactment of the original conversation.  There is something amiss about Tamra's vehement denial in the "taking the Beadors down".  I do think Terry said something along those lines but he and Heather are trying to spin the comment to mean physical violence.  Heather tweeted, "Terry couldn't take down a Chihuahua." Terry said David's statement  was a veiled threat.  I didn't think David Beador's comment was a passive aggressive statement at all.  I think he was letting Terry know that the Beadors would not capitulate to the Dubrows spin. 

If I were Vicki I would expect a lot of Tamra venom at the Reunion airing this week,  Tamra seems very angry with Vicki right now.

• Love 1
(edited)

Wowzers. 

Honestly Tamara is the root of all evil. I think she completely made up the "taking down" comment and got caught in yet another lie. Why doesn't everyone just turn on her? I wish Vicki would have simply said, "Tamra told me that too" and then the focus could have shifted rightly to Tamra and not Heather vs. Shannon.

Their argument is getting old. Yes, Heather gossiped. About something on tv so eh. Yes, Shannon chastised - not yelled - at Heather a few times. Let's move on. It's like a big game of telephone. Shannon saying AGAIN on the patio that Heather said she drank too much. Uh no, Heather said Tamra said you drank too much. Focus on Tamra people - the true culprit!!!

Loved David pointing out to Eddie that Tamra created all the drama. And no wonder he is quiet. What can he say - my wife is a complete bitch? 

I felt sorry for Lizzie at her party, sitting there quietly eating while all hell is breaking loose. So tired of these people being such horrid, rude guests. 

Edited by scribe95
  • Love 4

Dear god...these people have truly embodied the concert of "making a mountain out of a molehill". N what a truly boring fight.

Oh, and Terry? Saying that you are going to "take the Beadors down" is not a VEILED threat...it is an ACTUAL threat.

And WTF with Tamra screaming, "Stop," at Shannon, over and over, in some sort of high-pitched, croaky voice? She had to have really practiced to get that bizarre sound.

• Love 2

Oh snap! I loved the moment at dinner when Heather tried to blame Vicki for the conversation about Shannon being brought up, and Vic was quick to point out that it was actually catty Ms. Terry. Yup, your husband is a shit-stirrer to rival some of the worst Howives. 

Man, I was on pins and needles when Shannon was preparing dinner and David was munching on a bag of chips. She kept her cool, though. Good progress, Shannon. I also found it refreshing that David stated he didn't have enough pairs of pants to wear one every day of their trip. Middle class problems!

When Tamra came to Vicki's office and Vicki said, "I got these new shoes, do you like them?" I wanted SO badly for Tamra to say, "Ugh, smelly dorks!"

Girls, please stop saying "potty". You are not three. Also, Vicki, refusing to go all day can cause bladder infections and that might explain why you peed on yourself in Mexico. Just saying. 

Brooks, ever classy - his absolute favorite part of Vicki is her vagina. Wow. Who says that in mixed company? Or ANY company??? I shouldn't be shocked....it's Brooks. But I literally gasped and covered my mouth and just sat in stunned silence for several beats. Well, we know his favorite part isn't going to be her hair. Homegirl is in serious need of some conditioning. But that bob in her THs - gorgeous!

Then kiss-ass Terry says his favorite part of Heather is her face, and Shannon wins for snarkiest TH of the night - "Is it the face he created?" Bahahahaha! I died. 

So anyhow, on to the meat of the issue. I don't believe Heather or Terry ever said anything about "taking the Beadors down". I believe Tamra did SAY they did to Shannon and David, though. I totally believe she loves to stir the pot and cause the drama and sit back and watch it unfold. The problem is, she thinks she can say these things and it won't come back on her. When Shannon approached her at the dinner party, wanting to confirm what was said, and Tamra denied it vehemently, Shannon was prepared to let it go because she (wisely) realized it would just make HER look like the fool. But Tamra didn't know that. She probably thought she was going to get called out. So she launched a preemptive strike - brought the issue up in a way that made Shannon look like the crazy loon, deflecting from herself. 

And of course Terry just starts shouting across the entire table. I loved David calling him out on his classless behavior and standing up for his wife. The Beadors clearly had an issue with them, but weren't going to bring it up at the table. Or at all that night. But Mr. Prim and Proper has no issue making a spectacle. 

I get Vicki wanting to stay out of it, but I wish she had spoken up, that Tamra had told them the same thing too. Tamra is so insistent that she doesn't lie - well, she already admitted lying to Shannon once, and now Vic was in the position to call her out on another lie. But she remained mum. Why are these women always afraid of getting on each other's "bad side"??? It's so juvenile. If you're that afraid to upset someone, they're not worth being friends with anyway. I hope Vicki speaks up at the reunion. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Tammy Sue is areal piece of shit. I bet   her marriage will not last more than another year after cut fitness closes. Eddie is so over her.

I give props to David for standing by Shannon, and to Christian for trying to defuse the situation with the toast making.  

Vicki can go straight to hell for thinking he was boring with that snoring bullshit.

Edited by Lisin
  • Love 4

Great episode. After the horrible debut of New Jersey who let me feeling dirty for watching children in this mess, it was badly needed, at least for me.

Tamra, still the greatest shit stirrer in the history of the franchise. I love her. I would be so fucking bored if she was not there. She is so despicable, she has no redeeming quality, she's great great great television. Indeed, keep up the good work Tamra. Grab a pen and take lessons Brandi, that what you can accomplish when you stay sober.

I don't believe for a second Terry and Heather said they wanted to take down the Beadors and if so, certainly not in those terms. Not for one second. Tamra has really outdone herself this time, it was magistral, during all this theater scene tonight, she was superb. When caught in her biggest lie ever (I thought this time, she's in it deep) she kept her cool, turned the situation and voilà, everybody forget she's the culprit and stared at the "YOU WE'LL ALL SEE" one. I think I clapped one or two times. 

Close contender for the bullshiters of the week were, as always, Heather and the fantastic Terry. Slow clap for them too. They really should work for politicians, they have an artistic way to rewrite history... In lieu of admitting the lesser sin : "yeah, I gossiped about your marriage, I got a kick out of it with my friends. That was wrong. I'll send you flowers and champagne as a̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶k̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ an apology", they have the nerves to try and spin it as if they care about her. Way to drive an instable woman batshit crazy. I loved it.

I don't know what Tamra will do when this shit blows up in her face but I have no doubt that my perfect little cockroach will still be alive and kicking under the rubble after the blast.

Wow, I got the horrible feeling I'm dead inside for enjoying it that much but boy, that was awesome. Those people are rotten, it's fun to watch when it's not to dark like in NJ. I still have hope Bravo can redeem NY and BH and offer us a great spectacle of wealth and intelligent people but Orange County is so far gone out of this road that those shinanigans are all that's left. I can't quit the OC even if I miss badly the realness of the first seasons and know we will never see that again so I'll take it when it's well done and last night, it was. 

• Love 4
Didn't realize that giving someone the finger was an appropriate response to them pointing out the obvious truth especially to someone who is married to a nontruth teller.

I think it would have been different if Eddie had been confiding in Vicki, complaining about Tamra's behavior. But he wasn't even talking to her. He was simply getting up from the table and Vicki had to add her two cents. Was she right? Yea. But no one asked her. Eddie genuinely tries to stay out of the drama for the most part, so Vicki really didn't need to point out the obvious and make a dig at him. He probably should have just ignored her instead of flipping her off, but oh well....that party had lost all class ages ago. 

Can I just say, Heather and Terry are god awful actors.  During the argument(s) with Shannon and David…truly atrocious.

Agreed. Heather has these terribly affected, over-dramatic mannerisms and hand gestures she employs that are just painful to watch. 

I miss Astro.  Now we have baby Nugget.  Which sadly is real, can't hide him in the couch.

But I won't be surprised if they try. 

• Love 3

I don't have a problem with Heather telling a table full of people that Shannon's marriage was on the rocks.  I have a problem with her consistent inability to have empathy for anyone, and her obsession with making Shannon a villain.  She keeps crying about being scapegoated for something.  Well, if you never opened your mouth, and if you had been nicer to Shannon, perhaps this so-called "scapegoating" wouldn't be happening. 

I'm so ready and excited for Tamra to run away crying.  I might just make popcorn for that shit.

• Love 6

Oh, f'the loveogod.

Yet another producer scripted over produced/catered dinner party where, yet again, a scripted cat fight from three or four episodes ago was dragged up yet again and rehashed to death and beyond. Don't any of these absurd characters ('characters', as in invented by hack writers versus real people interacting like the alleged adults they portray) ever just have people over for a normal cookout or normal meal which doesn't involve several thousand dollars worth of centerpieces and over-produced food?

Even the cast couldn't pay attention to this bullshit--anyone else catch Eddie trying to keep his eyes opened and not rolling during this mess?

This show is now officially a piece of crap.

• Love 3

I had to laugh at the wonky candles on Shannon's dining table during dinner with her kids and David.

Lizzie's table looked lovely but a little too wedding-ish but hard to throw shade when that table is beachfront! Lizzie should have had some musical entertainment or at least a cd playing during dinner, it was awkward to watch the silence.

Vicki and Brooks are becoming likable? Did I just say that?

Terry had to ask if he was eating salmon? It is a pretty recognizable fish.

So Shannon flips out and Tamra tries to calm her down by grabbing her face and screaming "Calm down" at her and even after Shannon says to give her some space and get away she follows her out the front door?  Desperate for camera time much?

• Love 3

I think Eddie did this because he knows the truth.  I bet he either heard that from the DuBrows with Tamra, OR he heard Tamra repeat that.

LOVED Eddie for doing this. He sure did shut down Classic Bully Heather when she was trying to rally the troops. Well done, Teefs.

• Love 2

Shannon shouldn't have been talking to anyone bout her marriage, but Heather just won't fucking acknowledge she was absolutely dead wrong to be casually discussing the information Tams specifically told her not to repeat.

When did Tamra tell Heather not to repeat the information about the Beador's marriage? Was that something that happened off screen, because she never said that during their lunch. She just told her to ease up on Shannon because there was some stuff going on in her marriage. Then, she told her about the email. Then, they made a joke about something Shannon related. But, I don't recall Tamra ever saying the information was confidential, or asking Heather not to repeat it. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I thought David was just all pure awesome this episode.  He was calm, articulate and defended his wife. 
I LOVE that he told Prissy Terry “You couldn’t take us down”  and it was all in his delivery.  I don’t think it was said in a malicious intent, he was stating a fact and actually I took it as trying to placate Prissy Terry a bit.  As in “you couldn’t do that anyways.”  Although, I do wish HE would have been the one running to calm down Shannon before vile Tamra put her grubby hands on her.   (In his defense when they were on the front porch it did seem as he was trying to gently push her away from Shannon.)  The way he comes across makes me believe Shannon was the aggressor in the DV charge.  But I digress, that's neither here nor there.

Shannon REALLY needs some therapy.  I just don’t understand getting all worked up over a bunch of bitches that don’t matter in the grand scheme of things.  Stop falling for the bait woman !!!   However, she does win major points with the “face he created” comment !

Do young pre-teens really have to worry about arch support in their shoes ?    WTF was that all about ?

I know Danielle is a non-factor, but I like her change of pace look compared to the other ladies.  It’s refreshing to see normal looking eyes rather than the caked on raccoon look.

For the love of god Vicki, for ONCE you should have blasted your usual blabby mouth to out Tamra on the “take Beadors down” comment.

Edited by jnymph
  • Love 6

I didn't finish watching wwhl hubby asked if he could turn it off and I said please do. I didn't feel like having nightmares about Tamra, boy, she looked bad on there.

Yes! I did like the fact that when she said, "So I'm doing my job!" Andy looked very reluctant, cocked his head to the side, and said, "I don't know..." Ha! 

And yes, the formerly self-proclaimed hottest ho-wife in the OC is lookin' a lot like Predator.

• Love 4

Personally, I think if Terry did say that he wanted to take "The Beadors down", he was probably trying to be funny, which we all know he is not.

Maybe Shannon wouldn't be having this nervous breakdown if she didn't bring up Heather if every fucking episode. I admire Heather for keeping her cool cuz I'd probably be the raving lunatic like Shannon! And maybe Shannon should think that she's the one that her childrens' friends are going to talk about. Don't think for a second their parents aren't watching.

I'm still having nightmares about Brooks.

• Love 4
(edited)

I don't have a problem with Heather telling a table full of people that Shannon's marriage was on the rocks. I have a problem with her consistent inability to have empathy for anyone, and her obsession with making Shannon a villain. She keeps crying about being scapegoated for something. Well, if you never opened your mouth, and if you had been nicer to Shannon, perhaps this so-called "scapegoating" wouldn't be happening.

I'm so ready and excited for Tamra to run away crying. I might just make popcorn for that shit.

Yeah, My problem with Heather is that she has no empathy at all. She says she feels bad for Shannon , I just don't buy it. Telling other people, is wrong but, Heather clearly disliked Shannon and they had issues with each other. And Heather found a piece of gossip and spread it. I'm sure her issues with Shannon colored her choice to to talk about it.

Her inability to just admit this is what annoys me. She tries to talk around that she was gossiping. No one is perfect and people gossip, especially about a person you dislike. She can't admit that. She says she tried to shut it down, ummm you admit you brought it up.

Terry is a piece of crap, he is just so smug.

I'm sorry but Brooks cracked me up about Vicki's vagina! He said brain first, they wanted more. He gave them more.

I gasped then I laughed my head off.

I might feel bad for Eddie if he didn't know who he married. He knew what Tamra was about. She is all yours buddy.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 3

I hope Heather and Kristin from RHONY never meet. Watching an argument between those two would kill me. They both never give up, they constantly interrupt and they only see their own point of view. I find them both exhausting.

I think Shannon has no problem talking about her marriage woes because she wanted to be the one who told her own story. I think she's pissed that others have put their own spin on her problems, and that's why she is so upset. She isn't mad that the world knows about her marital problems, but she doesn't want Heather of all people, delivering the message.

I giggled a bit when Vicki and Shannon were talking about how people really didn't need exercise to live a long healthy life. Vicki pointing out that her mom is in her 80's, never worked out and healthy as a horse, and Shannon always thought it was okay just to stay thin. Eddie looked annoyed sitting there with his muscles, probably secretly wanting to kill them both for making CUT fitness look even less attractive.

Tamra, you're an awful, vile person, but you did have a cute face at one time. After seeing you on WWHL, you now resemble Eddie's pitbull, but the dog is cuter.

• Love 4

Tamara didn't tell Heather not to tell. She told Vicki not to tell. And the conversation with Heather was on camera so I'm confused why Heather should be concerned about Shannon's privacy. She is the last link in the chain - starting first with Shannon and Tamara - but Shannon is only upset with Heather. Regardless the whole fight between Shannon and Heather is beyond ridiculous. (Heather - look up the word yelling). 

There is true malice and lies going on with Tamara though. They need to focus there.

• Love 5

Geez, watching Tamra on the balcony with Heather, saying that Shannon is "clearly drunk" and "f-ing crazy," immediately followed by Tamra on the balcony with Shannon saying how pissed she was that Heather told "a table of people" the gossip was interesting to watch. Even though her flip-floppy machinations are filmed and shown back-to-back, she still tries to find a way to spin it.

On WWHL, Andy blatantly called out Tamra and Heather for gas lighting Shannon -- he said something like, "We watched as Shannon lost it like Ingrid Bergman in Gaslight."

• Love 2

What an underprivileged youth I had. How old is Shannon's daughter? She must be in middle school yet her latin class is taking a trip to frigging Italy. Jezz!

I've think I have broken the code on why Heather thinks Shannon is always yelling at her. I sincerely believe that anyone who doesn't cow-tow, defer or dares to disagree with Heather and refuses to capitulate after Heather throws around a few $10 words accompanied by finger wags is yelling at her. 

Does Heather blink? I feel like her eyes are always on high beam setting. Always!! How Heather can sit there are still say Tamra is not a liar after the X-Mas party. Wasn't there a confrontation over Tamra making the statement that Heather told her[Tamra]  to pick a side? Tamra actually stood by that statement and Heather was a bit cagey about it with her 'really, I told you to pick a side' while deeply staring into Tamra's eyes like she was trying to glammer her like some kind of vampire. 

You know, Shannon might not be good at confrontation and comes across as delicate and not built for this show, but I give her credit for standing her ground. She did more than Vicky and Tamra in their half-assed Heather is an elitist bore non-takedown that ended before it started. Both Vicky and Tamra admitted to being afraid of Heather. Tamra was downright cowed and timid with Heather in their restaurant scene. When has Tamra ever been that? Shannon may not have the constitution for confrontation like a Nene or Tamra but I can give props for her "I am not the one!" shaky voiced defense of herself. 

Hearing that Tamra is getting eviscerated on twitter is making my heart sing. It almost makes me want to get a twitter account. Almost. LOL!

All the talk of Tamra being thrown from the balcony made me think of that video of a man throwing a raccoon off a balcony that had just attacked his dog. 

http://www.businessinsider.com/kevin-rose-raccoon-throwing-gif-2013-7

It is the eyes glowing in the dark as it descends seemingly into a black bottomless abyss that get me every time. 

They showed pics of Lizzie as a younger girl and I really now think that that is just her face. She really doesn't look all that different except now her face just seems leaner and more angular which gives her a harsher look. I don't believe she has had any invasive surgery. Just maybe fillers, botox and unfortunate eyebrow shaping choices. 

So was the beach home renovated before the dinner party or just cleaned up a bit? It had great views.

• Love 5

Well, due to the time difference and the fact that I have to wait for the show to be uploaded somewhere so I can stream it, most of what I wanted to say has already been said so much better by other posters. You guys rock!

If I had been at that dinner table when Brooks talked about Vicki's vagina and how much he "just loves it down there" I think I'd have got up from the dinner table, walked over to the balcony and puked up my salmon (yes, it was SALMON, Terry!), even if the poor fire dancers had still been on the beach below. I think Brooks would get on well with Sonja from RHONYC, they are both utterly lacking in class.

I was waiting for Vicki to step up at the dinner table and say "but Tamra, you told me that Terry said he wanted to take the Beadors down" and wait for the shit to hit the fan from that little revelation. But she didn't.

And as someone said above, you could see Tamra's two brain cells clicking and whirring when she was asked about it by Shannon, trying to work out what lies she'd told and to whom, trying to get her story straight. I think she's told one or two lies too many in this season, and it'll all come out (I hope) in the reunion.

Wasn't there something in the season preview where Tamra is led screaming out of some restaurant or event? Wearing a pink dress? Have I missed this or is this a treat yet to come?

One final thing - does anyone over the age of six actually in real life talk about "going potty"?  Nobody in the UK ever says this, and I've definitely never heard any of my American friends say it - unless it's to their toddler. So to hear these adult women use that phrase seems absolutely ridiculous. Is this an actual idiom in the OC?

• Love 4

The only thing that could have made this episode better would be Vicki screaming about a FAAAAAAMILLLLYYYYYY VAAAAAAN at the end of the night.

When scenes like Tammy and Vicki discussing their urinary habits and Crooks talking about Vicki's vadge at the dinner table are just afterthoughts, you know you've just watched an hour of quality television.

• Love 12

The stuff between Heather and Shannon is so stupid, and they both need to let it go.  They are both dramatic and need to move past what happened and realize that evil TAMRA is reason that they don't like each other.  If either of them are still friends with Tamra after this season, then I completely lose any respect I have (not sure that I actually have any) for them. 

• Love 2

Tamara didn't tell Heather not to tell. She told Vicki not to tell. And the conversation with Heather was on camera so I'm confused why Heather should be concerned about Shannon's privacy. She is the last link in the chain - starting first with Shannon and Tamara - but Shannon is only upset with Heather. Regardless the whole fight between Shannon and Heather is beyond ridiculous. (Heather - look up the word yelling). 

There is true malice and lies going on with Tamara though. They need to focus there.

ITA how is Heather gossiping repeating something Tamra said while mic'd and on camera? If anything I think Heather would be wrong for telling others what was going on before the show aired.

The more interesting issue to me is how Shannon decided to deal with Tamra's airing of something that was clearly not meant to be on the show. Shannon in turn decided to do the same to Tamra by bringing up "The Dubrows want to take down The Beadors" secret. The look on Tamra's face was priceless. You could see the wheel (yes singular) turning in Tamra's head.

And if anyone ever invaded my personal space like Tamra did to Shannon.......they would be walking around with one severely sore crotch.

• Love 2