Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E19: Some Fences Are Made To Be Broken

• Start Topic

In Florida, Vicki returns from the hospital with a sprained ankle; Tamra and Shannon go parasailing, while Gina faces her fear of murky water; Kelly tries to make amends during a sunset cruise; Gina tells her mother she is calling off her divorce.

Airs 12/10/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

Note: Finale and Reunion Part 1 will air 12/17 & 12/18

• Love 5

So, all of those histrionics, including an ambulance ride, for a sprained ankle?  

This is the only piece of information that excites me:

13 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Note: Finale and Reunion Part 1 will air 12/17 & 12/18

Because it means this turd of a season is almost over.

• LOL 5
  • Love 11

So, all of those histrionics, including an ambulance ride, for a sprained ankle?  

Vicki would call an ambulance over a hangnail if a camera was there.

Honestly, she's basically Eddie Monsoon at this point. Just nowhere near as entertaining or funny.

original.jpg

• LOL 13
  • Love 4
On 12/8/2019 at 10:10 AM, KungFuBunny said:

Kelly tries to make amends during a sunset cruise;

Maybe she brings everyone Key Lime Pie?? 

Seriously, I can't believe they haven't shown any of the staples of downtown Key West, especially this delicious one sold on every street corner...

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
13 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

A few years ago I severely sprained my ankle (as in both the ER doc and the x-ray tech told me "you really blew that ankle out, didn't you?")  It happened on a Sunday morning so I couldn't see my doctor and all the urgent cares in my area were closed.  I drove myself to the hospital and then walked up the hill to the ER entrance from the parking garage.  When I heard it was just a sprain, I told the ER doctor that was a waste of time but she told me she thought I had torn ligaments and would need surgery. Luckily I didn't, but I felt a little better for going to the ER. 

Vickie calls an ambulance for any little thing. Shannon may have gone to the hospital earlier in the season, but at least she didn't call an ambulance. 

• Love 9
On 12/9/2019 at 11:29 AM, FlyingEgret said:

Maybe she brings everyone Key Lime Pie?? 

Seriously, I can't believe they haven't shown any of the staples of downtown Key West, especially this delicious one sold on every street corner...

Mmmmmm the best pie in the world.

How do the Tres Amigas not know who Hemingway is?!  Rhetorical.  I know they are idiots.  Actually, I did expect more from Shannon. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 17

EMTs see and deal with horrific situations all the time, but, probably none of them have had to listen to anything like the absurd catawauling Vicki did over a sprained ankle.

Gina is afraid of murky water.  Shannon is afraid of heights.  So, why do they keep doing stuff that involves those things?

• LOL 7
  • Love 11
On 12/9/2019 at 2:32 PM, Sew Sumi said:

The producers could have called the ambulance to avoid liability charges.

I'm starting to think that Vicki's new racket is selling additional medical insurance coverage for "traveling" She probably brags to all of her possible future clients all of the things that were covered whenever she's been injured out of state

• Useful 4
  • LOL 9
  • Love 7

I wonder if there are classes for SATAN management....TAMRA! 

gah this is so boring, and Brawn-dimwit is really horrible, and so are her husbands statement necklaces.

i love the Scientology commercial during this s how big because we all so stupid for watching this crap we could easily fall in line.

Dr. Brian is gross. 

Edited by JD5166
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
44 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Only a  two part reunion instead of the excruciating tortuous three parts? 
I hate all the ageism comments. I have to give them props for parasailing, I did it once and it was terrifying! 

Only Kelly, Emily, Braunwyn posted on social media AFTER the reunion.  It sounded like it went well for them.  Andy said at Bravo con that Tamra was on the hot seat.  And Vicki isn't there throughout, since she was demoted.

Edited by escape
  • Useful 5
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Axie said:

Tamra sure has some unfortunate looking sons.  They have two different fathers so the homely must come from her.

The spirit illness definitely comes from her - she probably sucks the life force out of them faster than they can revive themselves.

• LOL 11
  • Love 7

I’m about 30 minutes behind but Kelly suggesting Emily go to anger management with her 🤣

However, Kelly has gotten some self awareness and if it helps her feel not so alone, that’s not necessarily a bad thing - if it gets her to a better place.

Tamra - “I’ll never repeat anything you tell me” that is authentic as me saying I will never again drink wine - both are big, big lies 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 8
  • Love 13
49 minutes ago, Axie said:

EMTs see and deal with horrific situations all the time, but, probably none of them have had to listen to anything like the absurd catawauling Vicki did over a sprained ankle.

Gina is afraid of murky water.  Shannon is afraid of heights.  So, why do they keep doing stuff that involves those things?

It's good to face a fear or challenge? 

Except for snakes.  Its  perfectly fine to avoid snakes.

usatsi_11883026.jpg

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

FU both Emily and Kelly for the age shaming.

Emily gets two FU's cause you did it twice.

OMG.  Gina looked so much better with shorter hair.   The color?  Not so much.  But still better than the ratty hair and the extensions.

Look!  It's the conch train!  I love the conch train!

Look!  It's the Hemingway house.  I love the Hemingway house and the cats!

Look!  It's the buoy.  Love the buoy.  I told the TV that we have a picture of us at the buoy over there in the family room.

Ok.  I really like Key West and tend to get a little excited.

Tam's boys are....  I don't know.  Unfortunate in many ways?

Gina grew up on Long Island and she's petrified of the water?  Hmm.  Ok.

• LOL 4
  • Love 20

The best part of this episode was knowing the finale is next week. This whole season has dragged, they should have had hats made that said Boring AF.  
They might as well give Vicki her orange back, she had as much airtime as everyone else. I wish they would just reboot the entire cast and start all over again. Well, maybe keep Shannon so we can see Archie. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 17

That was so boring!  The only interesting piece of information was that Emily used to date a drug dealer.  

I was living for Kelly for titty-shaming Gina, just because it was so juvenile--you better have big boobs "if you want to fit in."  Nothing shallow there!

Tamra has such a good body it's not even funny.  Actually it really is not funny that such an evil person who screams that someone sucks dicks for a living has the willpower to work out two hours a day:

7DA9787F-679B-4BC8-BF6D-E258C0F4ABB4-3412-00000269EE63E657.jpg.90eb08b692b9b167ab07239c8d4db784.jpg

I thought it was big of Emily to admit that her daughter yelling originated with her, and then she did something about it.  Someone on here reported she has lost 15 lbs.  Not surprising.  

Braunwyn wearing little fuzzy balls on every goddamn dress and accessory she has is so unattractive.  What is she thinking?

OMG, Shannon's date is nicknamed Babe.  That is so old school OC, like Duff and Laurie and Babe!

The following is completely true:  

• Kelly will marry Dr Reagan
  • Gina's not getting divorced

🤔

I'm just gonna be the bad guy and say Spencer and Ryan do have something in common:  they both seem to want to fuck their mother.  

Such uneasy sexual chemistry between those three.  Holy shit.

F63D26B8-FCDA-42A3-834C-98CF6C2BF1B3-3412-00000266E93C6D0A.gif.02fe9ee3e5e8aaad9538d201ace763f8.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

With you about Key West breezy424!!! And seriously, I'd watch Archie sleeping! What a cute dog!

The rest of it is just zzzzzz.  I think Icky and her lack of coordination  should tell her she needs to be more careful or she's REALLY gonna break something one of these days.  Did y'all see her trying to use those crutches? Just cringe worthy!

Emily and the other ones always throwing out the age thing really chaps my ass.  It's not like they are sooooo much older and it's just not a good look IMHO.  Somebody's gonna be saying shit like that about them in another 5 years and they aren't going to like it. At. all. So happy this shit show is almost over!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 17

Nothing about the three stupid amigos is funny to me. Vicki to me is obv faking her injury and am I supposed to find it funny they don’t know basic things such as Ernest Hemingway. What’s not to get about him having a house have they never experienced an culture. Also yea right Vicki was born after 1961 lol doubt it. At least Kelly was trying to learn maybe. Shannon keeps getting worse and worse the longer she is obsessed with hanging with them.

Oh of course Vicki needs a wheelchair fuck off.

So over tres amigas yelling and their dumb ass hats. Not cute or funny and never has been. 

I would never wanna travel with any of these women really so lame.

Still enjoying Kelly the most on the show really lol.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, escape said:

Only Kelly, Emily, Braunwyn posted on social media AFTER the reunion.  It sounded like it went well for them.  Andy said at Bravo con that Tamra was on the hot seat.  And Vicki isn't there throughout, since she was demoted.

I lmao when Kelly called them the three amoebas!! Glad to hear Tamara is going to be on the hot seat! I can’t wait to hear Brownwind tell Ickie that it’s not her show, hahahahaha.

Edited by pieinmyeye
  • Love 13
18 minutes ago, maggiemae said:

Good grief - where were the the 3 Amigos  educated to not know who Hemingway was?

At the least they evidently don't watch classic movies.

Did they not have to read  one of his books in high school at least?

Edited by Thumper
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
58 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

FU both Emily and Kelly for the age shaming.

Emily gets two FU's cause you did it twice.

OMG.  Gina looked so much better with shorter hair.   The color?  Not so much.  But still better than the ratty hair and the extensions.

Look!  It's the conch train!  I love the conch train!

Look!  It's the Hemingway house.  I love the Hemingway house and the cats!

Look!  It's the buoy.  Love the buoy.  I told the TV that we have a picture of us at the buoy over there in the family room.

Ok.  I really like Key West and tend to get a little excited.

Tam's boys are....  I don't know.  Unfortunate in many ways?

Gina grew up on Long Island and she's petrified of the water?  Hmm.  Ok.

I have a Christmas ornament on my tree of the buoy.

• Love 5

I cannot stand any of the Tres Amigas. I rolled my eyes at them not knowing who Hemingway was. Of course they do not know, and of course they relish in that fact. I would have thought Shannon would know who Hemingway was. She might, but I hate it when people play dumb to fit in.

I was one of the few that liked Heather on this franchise. I really liked vacation Heather, because she would usually try things that some of these other harpies would just shriek about.

1 hour ago, pieinmyeye said:

I can’t wait to hear Brownwind tell Ickie that it’s not her show, hahahahaha.

Didn't Vicki throw out that line before? I hate Vicki. TPTB can try to redeem her all they want, but it will never work for me. Braunwyn responding to Vicki may make me like Braunwyn. Nah, probably not. Though I do tend to root for anyone that goes against Vicki, Tamra, and now Shannon, so I will definitely root for Braunwyn if she goes up against Vicki.

I wish they would dump this whole cast or have someone return that is actually interesting. 

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 14
On 12/9/2019 at 12:48 PM, Lisa418722 said:

A few years ago I severely sprained my ankle (as in both the ER doc and the x-ray tech told me "you really blew that ankle out, didn't you?")  It happened on a Sunday morning so I couldn't see my doctor and all the urgent cares in my area were closed.  I drove myself to the hospital and then walked up the hill to the ER entrance from the parking garage.  When I heard it was just a sprain, I told the ER doctor that was a waste of time but she told me she thought I had torn ligaments and would need surgery. Luckily I didn't, but I felt a little better for going to the ER. 

Vickie calls an ambulance for any little thing. Shannon may have gone to the hospital earlier in the season, but at least she didn't call an ambulance. 

Shannon calling the ambulance for a head tap while wearing a Tibetan singing metal bowl???

Yet, the military can take bullets!!!!  🙄

• Love 1

Who wore it best between Gina and Kelly and their matching outfits? Gina by a mile. Or should I say a few cup sizes. Kelly is clueless to the fact that wearing an outfit open to the navel just makes her look cheap. Though I am just guessing that she would look less cheap if she didn't always have the girls out. I don't know if I have ever seen her any other way, to compare.

Speaking of cup sizes, Dr Brian could use a breast reduction and a tummy tuck.  The plastic surgeon needs a plastic surgeon. Or a diet. The age shamer should look at who she is dating before she makes comment regarding age/looks. Brian looks like a burger away from a heart attack.

The other age shamer looks like a line backer. If she is going to continue to refer to some of her coworkers as elderly, I am going to have to refer to her as the hulk. Sorry, not sorry.

I give props to Shannon for para sailing. I am afraid of heights and did it 22 years ago. To this day it is the scariest thing I have ever done - it was terrifying. The fact that the wind kicked up as soon as I was airborne did not help. Thank goodness I had timed how long my husband was up and could see my watch (I was too terrified to turn my head) to know how long I would have to be in the air, otherwise I would have added a panic attack to the mix. Ugh. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 11