Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E19: Some Fences Are Made To Be Broken

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, sasha206 said:

And it seems like that for just about every one of the HOs that love to have their boobs out in talking heads.  I often wonder if they watch themselves and cringe.

None of them have the decency or self awareness to cringe at themselves.

I almost never see that kind of cleavage and boobage being flaunted in public in the real world.  

• Love 8
37 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

I almost never see that kind of cleavage and boobage being flaunted in public in the real world.  

Now that you mention it, I have to agree. I see hundreds of OC 10's every day and even if they have big boobs (natural or fake) those boobs are NOT on display. 

The absolute top 10's of the 10's are so beautiful they don't need to show anything but class and self respect.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Hiyo said:

You mean you've never seen a RHOA reunion show? 😉

Yeah those females are

by far, the worst offenders of displaying their gigantic balloons. Gross, freaky and ugly!

Is this Tuesday the first episode of the RHOC reunion? I haven't been keeping up! Lol.

ETA: I HATE EMOGEES! (but I use them.. ocassionaly)

Edited by chenoa333
I HATE EMOGEES
  • Love 2
47 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

The wink at the end was supposed to indicate that I wasn’t being serious.

My eyes don't recognize those yellow thingys, or their purported expressions.  I would've inserted a wink wink, wank wank of my own in that post, but  I just can't with all those hieroglyphics.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

I suspect Shannon actually *is* “book smart” (she got into law school) but dumbs herself down to fit in with Tamra and Vicki. And that is stupid on another level, but I digress...

But what have her daughters ever said or done to be part of that assessment? 

I think you are very kind to Shannon. The witch doctors see her daffy ass coming. All those lawyers on tv and combing through police reports for possible clients got into law school too.

Her kid's entire conversation with the college consultant encapsulate everything about the lack of critical thinking I described.

• Love 4
On 12/14/2019 at 10:26 AM, connieinnc said:

I agree Kelly is a mess, but I seem to remember that she had a reduction of her natural breasts, not an enhancement? She made a cast of her originals.

She had a reduction of her previous boob job...just like Tamra did a few years ago.

3 minutes ago, red12 said:

I think you are very kind to Shannon. The witch doctors see her daffy ass coming. All those lawyers on tv and combing through police reports for possible clients got into law school too.

Her kid's entire conversation with the college consultant encapsulate everything about the lack of critical thinking I described.

I personally think the witch Dr. shit is stupid, but hell, Steve Jobs thought he could cure his pancreatic cancer with alternative meds and a special diet.  There are some smart people that believe stupid shit.

That said, there's nothing Shannon has ever done or said that makes me think she's that bright either. 

• Love 4
On 12/12/2019 at 9:07 AM, Higgins said:

What's wrong with normal aging? What's wrong with society that a woman needs cosmetic surgery to feel good about herself? It's sad.

I certainly agree with Chit Chats post that if a woman wants some cosmetic surgery, but can’t say that I’ve really seen a woman that looks better except Jennifer Lopez.  To me, she looks natural, so she must have did little at a time with a great surgeon.  Plus, young women are doing it .. why, I have no idea.  Because they have money and can?  What if you had work done and you don’t like the feeling?  How would you put it back?  You can’t and you’re stuck. Tamra has no nose anymore, it’s so thin.  Why in the world did zShannon fuck up her lips, and why do women put in fake cheeks?  Shannon was a beautiful woman before until she started playing around with surgery.  Vikie is still not pretty and her face looks like it would melt any second.  I believe in nose jobs if you have a big honker or can’t breathe, but the whole body changes .. your face too.  I’m for the real face and wouldn’t go under the knife for anything even if I had millions.  I know, nobody asked me my opinion, lol.  Wait until you see the new Kyle Richards.  If she thinks she looks good, she’s mistaken.  Every few months, all the women on the news channels have new faces to keep up with the Jones’s.  Slant eyes, big lips and puffy cheeks.  It’s hilarious really.  Another one is Jane Fonda.  She’s pulled up so tight, I don’t know how she stands it.  I would go nuts and rip my face to shreds.  Merry Christmas everyone!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Now that you mention it, I have to agree. I see hundreds of OC 10's every day and even if they have big boobs (natural or fake) those boobs are NOT on display. 

The absolute top 10's of the 10's are so beautiful they don't need to show anything but class and self respect.

In my day in N.Y.C., the thing was beautiful legs in a skirt or dress down to the knee.  No boobs out, but “boat neck” dresses up to the neck and classy.  Now, the boobs are out down to the waist, but if a man ogled them, they would be in trouble.  Look, but don’t touch.  Poor guys.  What is the point?

• Like 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

I personally think the witch Dr. shit is stupid, but hell, Steve Jobs thought he could cure his pancreatic cancer with alternative meds and a special diet.  There are some smart people that believe stupid shit.

That said, there's nothing Shannon has ever done or said that makes me think she's that bright either. 

I don’t get Shannon.  She had Dr.Moon ripping her off,  ate everything healthy, had her whole house filtered or whatever.  Now, she gets her face cut up, drinks alcohol like a fish and  adores and follows Tamra around like a puppy.  Made a 180.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, red12 said:

From what I’ve seen, her daughters seem to be reasonably intelligent, as well as kind, reasonable and empathetic. 

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

From what I’ve seen, her daughters seem to be reasonably intelligent, as well as kind, reasonable and empathetic. 

I'll bet that's EXACTLY what David Beador said to himself when he met Shannon.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 12/12/2019 at 8:07 PM, ladle said:

Ryan is a putrid human, so it pains me to agree with anything he says, but he really nailed it with, “None of us are functional people.” 

He actually seemed more "with it" than his younger brother in this episode.  Tamra needs to give better advice to her kids other than "get over it," if in fact that's what she said to him about his recent breakup (he said she did.)  If that's the same kind of advice she's given Ryan, no wonder he has issues.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 12/13/2019 at 12:56 PM, Natalie68 said:

I hear you.  I am feeling this way about OC and BH.  Not sure where I stand on NY.  I have stopped watching the news regularly and I ff through a lot of this show.  I don't like anyone on it so week by week I wonder why I am watching.  Both genre's (news and HWs) are full of or about trash people who lie on the regular, behave reprehensibly, have far too much $ for the shit they are, and maybe I need to rethink how I spend my evenings.  It is depressing.  I used to really look forward to this show since it was an escape.  Now I feel the need to escape THEM!  Maybe if they fire everyone and start over.  Maybe I will write a letter to Santa.  

Or just a novel they have read.  

Let’s just face it.  All these shows suck.  I’m watching a lot of Netflix, Below Deck and TMC.

• Love 2
On 12/13/2019 at 3:25 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

Just commenting on this picture...holy hell, Emily, if filters could talk!  If fillers could talk.  Because, between the myriad of filters used on this photo (she looks like a completely different species from Braunwyn, whom she didn't bother to airbrush around the nose/upper lip area hahaha) and the myriad of fillers that she puts in her face...this is not at all what Emily looks like to me.  

This picture, below, is how Emily looks to me.  Different facial features than what she's putting out there on Instagram.  And this photo below appears to give her the benefit of professional styling and photography, just not filters--what I see is a perfectly pleasant looking woman who no one is going to mistake for Heidi Klum.

1A6040DE-6B34-4804-BDC2-88B2D3561828-2226-0000015EB459FFFB.thumb.jpg.73a4cb561dfe275565ec469e909f89b9.jpg

How come I never noticed that Kelly and Shannon have the same exact nose???

Holy Smokes!  The above picture does not look like Emily at all.   Her kids probably  wondered who this woman was.  Lol.  That little twerp too.

• LOL 5
On 12/15/2019 at 8:29 PM, chenoa333 said:

I'll bet that's EXACTLY what David Beador said to himself when he met Shannon.

And she probably said he was a solid, dependable and trustworthy guy from the Midwest. 

Guess they were both wrong! 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 12/11/2019 at 5:59 PM, sasha206 said:

i work from home so today, I'm watching old episodes of RHOC.  When Shannon first comes on, she is actually too skinny.  But skinny fat too.  I think she looks so much better now, even though she could do without some fillers.

Not speaking about Shannon's body, but I will say I am always shocked how much better she looks in the face in her first season. This isn't about age - it was only 5 years ago - she has just not had great work done. Not sure if it's plastic surgery or fillers or what, but she should definitely lay off.

• Love 6
On 12/11/2019 at 8:44 AM, Sterling said:

I, too, was appalled that the Tres Amoebas couldn't identify Ernest Hemingway.

Vicki's excuse was that he died before she was born.  So she also wouldn't be able to identify Abraham Lincoln?  George Washington?  Julius Caesar?  Mmmmkay.

And Shannon, if you hold a degree from USC and still have no idea who Ernest Hemingway is, then you need your money back.  Or enroll in any junior college....they'll teach you.

As for Tamra, I think her face has been pulled so tight that her brain cells are being squeezed.  And her chest melons are restricting blood flow.  So that's my excuse for her.

Also, if you happen to find yourself in a city where someone of historical significance lived, and you have the opportunity, why wouldn't you go?  I gotta give the 3 who went props, as they seemed inquisitive and seemed to enjoy it.

As a So Californian, it bears mentioning that when Shannon went to USC, it was super easy to get in and notorious for being a haven for rich kids. Now, I admit, the latter is still true-but, it was waay easier to get in then! 

• Love 2
On 12/12/2019 at 5:34 PM, ladle said:

I’m disappointed we didn’t get a montage of ALL of the women attempting to name a Hemingway novel. 

That would be NOBODY. Maybe Emily. But the rest of them can only name shoe and handbag designers. Pathetic group of humans that they are.

My life is more interesting than theirs. And yes, that's setting the bar low! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2