Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I didn’t think it was possible to have a more boring couple on this show than Michael/Willow but today has proven me wrong. Sam and my beloved Dante have no chemistry, no spark and absolutely no connection. Dante is trying a hard as his little heart can try but that sad sack KM is a no go. I so wish that she’d be replaced by someone who can, you know, ACT. Let her be the third one to get fired (or let go) on GH.

They are painful to watch, I agree.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Olivia gives a heartfelt apology to Austin.

It's about time. She's been horrible. Denial is no excuse for her rudeness.

7 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Hat Man

Can they stop him lurking around and move this story along? I can't understand why GH insists on holding on to this completely out-of-date style of storytelling. It does no one any favors. If they're going to go old school, have him send mysterious invitations to everyone and do a big ta-da reveal to everyone. Dragging things out like this is excruciating to watch.

Sam and Dante are barely more watchable than Willow and Michael. Poor DZ.

Wow, Josh Swickard looked AMAZING in that suit. Yowza.

• Love 13
On 11/11/2021 at 4:08 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

Nope. Haven't watch in over a month now. Just reading here.

Well, I think you'll at least sort of enjoy a couple of recent episodes. It was good to see the Robert and Anna dynamic again last week  at the hospital (I think it was 11/16) and again on Cassadine Island this week.  I really thought for a moment Robert was going to shoot Peter in the hand when he reached for that gun on the floor, and I laughed at Peter's reaction when Anna put her very solid boot on Peter's reaching hand. 

Also, Anna's line (hospital scenes) about Robert and Valentin's egos was genuinely funny IMO. 

On 11/11/2021 at 4:25 PM, lala2 said:

Go Austin!!

That was my reaction to his scene with Olivia today.  Hey Olivia, why don't you just not wear heels when you're going to talk to someone in the hospital? 

On 11/17/2021 at 3:01 PM, Daisy said:

hahaha Willow sees Nina and instead of you know. turning around and walking away she stands there with her mouth opening like she peed her pants. Wiley screams grandma and runs to Nina and once again Willow looks like she pees her pants. it pleases me LOL. Willow just shut up. Willow SHUT. UP. You screwed Michael behind your husband's back, and Chase forgave you. Find some grace, cow. 

Carly sees Nina hugging their grandson so she's all. activate hoard mode.

Yup, Carly and Willow's hypocrisy in acting like Nina is the worst human on the planet  makes me wish Wiley had a loud tantrum in front of the three of them about how much he loves Grandma Nina and doesn't want to leave.

On 11/17/2021 at 3:25 PM, dubbel zout said:

LOL. I guess we now know why the Tan-O did so poorly. Phyllis has no idea how to manage a bar. And still no mention of how Kristina feels about it. Nice parenting there, Sonny.

I'm so sick of access to stupid Wiley being used as punishment or reward. It's gross. What Nina did to Sonny (which wasn't illegal!) has nothing to do with her relationship with that stupid kid.

Does Sonny even know that Ava gave Kristina the manager position before selling him the bar?  As far as I know there has not been a single mention of Kristina re: the bar since Ava sold it to him. 

So true! I rolled my eyes when Sonny was telling Gladys that Carly can give her pointers about being a grandma because Wiley adores Grandma so much,

I watched today and saw that both Rocco and Danny have been re-cast/SORASed.  Both boy actors look like teenagers to me.  And neither young actor looks anything like DZ+ER or SBu + KeMo IMO.   Did the writers (and KeMo) forget that Leo is also Sam's brother? Her teary conversation with Dante sounded like she only vaguely knows who Leo is as she thought about her memories of her late foster brother. 

I knew the door knock sound was Drew. I laughed at the confused/somewhat surprised/utterly joyless look when she answered the door.  You would think someone she wasn't expecting showed up because they left keys behind.  Nice acting there KeMo, geez. 

It's still weird that she's acting smitten with her ex-lover's son and ex-ONS/stepfather's nephew.  Honey, you are not even close to becoming "a little blended family."

Preview: Not looking forward to Carly cornering Britt about Jason. 

Shut UP about Chase, Ned.  UGH.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Bringonthedrama said:

her late foster brother.

I'm pretty sure Danny was her bio brother.

It always cracks me up when people say, "Oh, you're such a great uncle/so good with kids" as if that automatically means they'll be a good parent. They are completely different relationships and responsibilities.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, tveyeonyou said:

UO, I think it's his right to decide, he knew he'd lose his job and he decided... I really really can't stand NLG and her Twitter b.s. so that may color my opinion. Also, I'm not trying to have a jab discussion, just saying why I think that particular line was said. 

I don’t think that’s unpopular, at least not to me. He had a choice, and there’s always consequences for our choices. He chose not to get vaccinated and this was important enough to him that he was willing to lose his job over it. While I disagree wholeheartedly with him, I can respect that he had enough conviction to actually stick by his beliefs. What I really can’t stand is people who complain constantly but at the end of the day fold like a cheap suit and get it anyway. Like either do or don’t, but just get on with it either way. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, nilyank said:
28 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I'm pretty sure Danny was her bio brother.

He was until they retconned Sam into being Alexis' long lost daughter.

Oh, right, I forgot that would change things. Well, Sam thought of him as her brother, full stop.

Ned yelling at BLQ (and I'm sure Chase it to come), is rich coming from someone who helped Olivia lie about Leo's paternity. I wish the show would have people admit they did the same thing and regret it/wouldn't recommend it/somehow know it was wrong. Then at least the hypocrisy would be a bit easier to deal with. Shut up, Ned. Besides, the BLQ/Chase relationship is theirs to deal with, not yours.

• Love 11
18 hours ago, statsgirl said:

She was great with Brando, calm, understanding , encouraging.  She's only like that with  the Corinthos mob people.  Yes, Valentin wanted out AMA but it's not Epiphany's place to get angry at him and throw his papers around.

Jason was better in the latter seasons, ironically I think since Drew showed up and bonded with Monica. But while pre-injury Jason loved Monica, Motorcycle Boy couldn't give any Quartermaine other than Emily the time of day for decades.

Even before that he did show love to Monica. When he left town in 2000 he told her that he loves her 

• Love 1

Am I the only one who was certain that Drew was going to come knocking at Sam's door the second Scout was in the scene?

They turned Danny into a tween. The old Danny was not very good. But one thing I've been wanting for a while is for them to show the Jake/Danny relationship on screen. They're half-brothers, they allegedly get along very well off screen. More showing, less talking about it. 

Sam and Dante don't have that sort of chemistry, but I don't actively hate it. I feel they'd work much better as friends, but I'm very much under the impression that we're about to go into triangle mode here. Sam and Dante are in a good place in this nascent relationship that's played out mostly off screen, so Drew arriving could throw things in a tailspin me think. But I've been known to be very wrong.

Sometimes I feel like Ned just wants to yell at his daughter. Him taking her to task over Leo is fine. The rest, though, the stuff between her and Chase is literally none of his business. He goes from being all apologetic about making her feel that she had to get the ELQ stock back from Valentin to being a prick about Chase. Pick a lane, Ned. And also shut up.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Drew arriving could throw things in a tailspin

I hope so, but Sam hasn't really pined for Drew as anything other than Scout's father. I guess now that SBu is gone, they could ramp up her attraction to Drew, but KeMo is so uninvested in all of this. I can't buy Sam feeling much for anyone.

• Love 11

I was away for 4 shows and didn't record today. Wow sounds like a lot of changes !! I will not miss SBU but I liked Jax, I remember when IR first came on the show and I thought he was the most gorgeous human male I had ever seen (that was before Idris Elba). Now that Sonny (MB) will prob move on with Nina who is left for Carly (LW). Unless somehow they rewrite her boyfriend for her or she ends up with Austin (RH), I don't like him with Maxie anyways).

Sounds like I was lucky to miss today, re: the Sam and Dante scenes.

So Sam has one child who's dad has returned from the dead and one child who's father will now be presumed dead. Fun times!  Not to mention Charlotte losing a sister she thought she had and Violet will be gaining a cousin (niece??) she didn't know she had.  Maybe Austin will need to become a child psychologist, throw in Leo as well, he will need help dealing with his mother,

Edited by Blackie
throw not though
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, ouinason said:

does this mean that they are going to SORAS Jake and Aiden too?  

They've already changed Aiden (who's supposed to be 11) and Jake/Hudson is the right age, and we see so little of him, they probably wont' change him unless they're ready for a big story for him.  

Edited by perkie1968
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

KeMo is such a snooze. Pretty convinced there is no one who can "bring her to life". She just drains whatever energy the other actors may have right out of them. DZ can spark and be playful and sexy and sarcastic. What a waste. 

And again. AGAIN! Instead a big dramatic, teary moment of Drew showing up at the Q's and Scout running into his arms while Monica looks on, the homecoming reveal is to Sam, who blinks at him like he just woke her up from a nap. Way to flatline yet another reveal show.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

Considering how horrid Olivia has been, and not caring about her child. She was beyond denial. She cares suddenly to get her son help now? 

Austin treated her better than she deserved after how she treated him. 

Valentine moved out in middle of the night? Hopefully back to the island.

All this lying over Bailey is ridiculous and not necessary.  Telling Valentine the truth would have been smarter and better for ELQ since that's all BL cares about.

• Love 6
49 minutes ago, Artsda said:

All this lying over Bailey is ridiculous and not necessary.  Telling Valentine the truth would have been smarter and better for ELQ since that's all BL cares about.

Why have Chase lie to Finn? After Peter almost killed Chase with the poison, Finn did everything he could to save Chase including thinking that he killed Peter. Finn would understand the ridiculous and stupid lengths Maxie is going through to hide her child from Peter.

• Love 15

Open every episode with a shirtless Chase, and I'm here. But also very cynical of the show, they know what I like.

The writers are trying desperately to make it appear that there is going to be a Dante/Sam/Drew triangle with all those lovey  scenes between Dante and Sam (who gives her kids sugar on top of sugar masquerading as snacks.) right before Drew appears at the door. But it's no good, Sam has done nothing for years but say she's over any feelings for Drew.

I know that people don't like second cousins getting together or step-siblings but Sam having a relationship with the son of her former lover and father of her dead baby is more squicky than any of those.

Curtis/Portia/Marshal Zzzzzzzz

Points to Olivia for going to the hospital to apologize to Austin, it's rare that any of the mob family or associates apologize for their actions. But Austin is under no obligations to accept her apology or her Quartermaine dinner. He's really been treated badly by them.

9 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Why have Chase lie to Finn?

Exactly.  Finn rarely Valentin or any of the Quartermaines  Why make this so messy?

7 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Does Sonny even know that Ava gave Kristina the manager position before selling him the bar?  As far as I know there has not been a single mention of Kristina re: the bar since Ava sold it to him.

If Sonny didn't know, it speaks volumes about his relationship with Kristina. Not to mention, she was working there for years under Julian.

• Love 7

Drew certainly got over Jason being missing.  "I'm not leaving my brother.  See ya."

There was no heartbeat in the tunnel collapse.

Me:  Well, robots don't have heartbeats.  If my Roomba got stuck in an avalanche of clutter in my house, it wouldn't have a detectable heartbeat, either. 

JK, I can't afford a Roomba.

Edited by ciarra
  • LOL 13
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Artsda said:

Telling Valentine the truth would have been smarter and better for ELQ since that's all BL cares about.

That is not all that Brooklyn cares about and she's shown it time and again. I honestly think once Louise was born it 100000 percent stopped being about ELQ anything (which she's said over and over again) and all about protecting the baby. Quite frankly due to the fact that Every time Maxie freaked out about the baby, BLQ's first reaction wasn't about remember the plan! or wait, we need the stocks to transfer first it was. "Do you want your baby back. We can end this right now." (thus putting her in a precarious situation at any given moment). Even in her confession she stated that it was about it at first but it stopped being about that when Bailey was born. BLQ is taking all the bullets and the ire from everyone to protect that baby from Peter (the stupid thing about this is there's legit no one in town who is team Peter. So telling people at this point makes sense - but at the same time w/Peter's houdini capabilities i also don't blame maxie for shushing, and since it's really not BLQ's secret to tell there we are).  

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Did the writers (and KeMo) forget that Leo is also Sam's brother? Her teary conversation with Dante sounded like she only vaguely knows who Leo is as she thought about her memories of her late foster brother. 

I thought they were acknowledging that Leo was her brother when Dante called Danny her "other brother." Then again, he could have been talking about Lucas, so who knows what the show writers remember.

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

I know that people don't like second cousins getting together or step-siblings but Sam having a relationship with the son of her former lover and father of her dead baby is more squicky than any of those.

Maybe in real life, I'd find it squicky, but this is a soap and there have been far squickier things. Sonny and Sam were barely together and Dante wasn't even on canvas at the time. The only thing I find somewhat weird about their relationship is they share a half-sister and a half-brother. But, given the two of them don't share any blood ties, it's not that gross.

I like the two of them together. I liked their scenes together today. We don't always get scenes like that of couples taking the time to talk about their pasts and really get to know each other better.

1 hour ago, ciarra said:

Drew certainly got over Jason being missing.  "I'm not leaving my brother.  See ya."

Jason hasn't been much of a brother to him and barely cared about finding Drew on this mission. I applaud Drew for not wasting time staying there uselessly mourning the twin brother who cared nothing for him and getting to his daughter.

When Sam opened the door to Drew, the first words out of my mouth were "Aw, damn!" Not because I don't like Drew or CM, but I was bummed he shaved the beard - especially that fast. Which is so weird for me because I am generally not a fan of facial hair. Few guys pull it off for me, and even when they do, I still prefer them clean-shaven.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

But Austin is under no obligations to accept her apology or her Quartermaine dinner. He's really been treated badly by them.

No he's not - and Honestly i think that was a bit refreshing that he's not going to just be like. "oh, okay fine. let's eat, we're kosher." - But outside of Olivia (who apologized) and BLQ - how exactly has he been treated badly by them? The Q's treated Austin the way Austin was treating them - as someone who was being sued - and when Austin tried to play like a Q, the Q's took him him to school and now he's all Pouts about it. 

I'll acknowledge my forgetfulness if I am wrong but i mean if he wants to be all about payback/revenge because of what BLQ did (even after the talk with maxie) fine you're upset - but again - Austin for all of his "no one is acknowledging me or my dad, the Q's suck." did Austin ever once try to get to know the Q's? And this is where the writing just totally blows, because if I am supposed to be Team Austin - they should have made more effort of having Austin trying to get to know the family, mentioning that he tried to contact them  and when that failed, that's why he moved to Port Charles and constantly show the family shutting Austin out until he felt he had no choice but to sue. But they didn't. They went with him bursting into a meeting saying "HI I'm suing you shares in the family company," and then acting butthurt that they were't all sunshine and flowers about this decision. 

Austin never asked at any point in time to get the documents from Edward's office, he decided to be a Q and work a situation in his face, and then when he got clapped back twice as hard like a Q would do now it's all "Well you all suck for going this far." but it was okay for him to do it for the same reason?

The Q's were originally hostile because they thought he was an imposter, and then they were relatively civil unless there were comments made and basically all. "well we'll just end you." Ned (being dumb) was all "let us just pay you off" but outside of Olivia's delusional anger (which again not like it was a giant leap to get there in the first place) and BLQ's hostility (which is partially Baileylou fuelled I'd gather) I don't really remember anyone going out of their way to antagonize the guy. They just simply weren't being all "Oh okay we'll accept you." And Michael just gave Austin the document without any prevarication and simply was all like we'll just fight you in court basically showing that had he asked, they probably could have gotten it relatively settled anyway. I still find it stupid though that not one person bothered to call Dianne and just ask her since she drew up Edward's final will (she even said it at the wedding why didn't anyone contact her about it). 

So yeah. I respect him being upset about what BLQ did but being all. "all the Q's are dead to me. stay away from me." is sort of what Maxie was talking about with him how he didn't really see anything wrong with what he did w/Chase. (though he did say at the end it wasn't his finest moment). Both sides are wrong, but don't act like you were an innocent lamb in everything and the Q's were coming at you with cleavers. 

• Love 4

Goddamn, since when are Danny and Rocco like 14? Danny looks like he's about to try his fake ID to pick up booze for Mom.

I keep thinking DZ and KM should have more chemistry than their actual scenes. Some scenes work and some are just painful.

They need to make CM regrow the beard immediately. He was so hot with it. He looks old without it.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, Artsda said:

She cares suddenly to get her son help now? 

Leo running away was the shock she needed to see that Leo might not be neurotypical. I think that was fairly realistic for her. 

12 hours ago, nilyank said:

Finn would understand the ridiculous and stupid lengths Maxie is going through to hide her child from Peter.

Just about everyone in Port Charles would, which makes dragging Chase into this really unnecessary and dumb. BLQ should have told Valentin everything when he asked her if he was Bailey's father. He'd be mad about the lie, of course (and deservedly so), but the  reason for it is totally understandable. And maybe knowing the whole truth would keep him from taking too much revenge on BL.

• Love 4

Except that, as I said before, he'd then know that she was pretending she was pregnant with his kid for MONTHS, for the sole purpose of getting those shares, since the more generous motive of saving Maxie and her baby from Peter hadn't come up yet. That would appear as such a prolonged betrayal-- letting him anticipate a baby which didn't exist-- that anyone would hesitate to cop to it. The second reason for the scam might disarm him, but the first reason was SOOOO bad.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Corvino said:

Except that, as I said before, he'd then know that she was pretending she was pregnant with his kid for MONTHS, for the sole purpose of getting those shares, since the more generous motive of saving Maxie and her baby from Peter hadn't come up yet. That would appear as such a prolonged betrayal-- letting him anticipate a baby which didn't exist-- that anyone would hesitate to cop to it. The second reason for the scam might disarm him, but the first reason was SOOOO bad.

yeah. that's why he'd rightfully would still be mad. it was a stupid, selfish plan, and BLQ deserves to be taken to task on that. but the reason for making it go on so long wasn't about the stocks, it was about keeping the baby safe. which Valentin would understand and would temper the overall anger. 

having chase lie to everyone now is just dumb.just admit it now 

Also happy thanksgiving American friends :)

• Love 6

Today's repeat was from February with Sonny's funeral (😴), Carly and Michael mourning him (😴), Sonny telling Phyllis and Lenny that he doesn't want the police involved in finding out who he is (!!!) and Nina in Port Charles yelling at Jax for keeping Nelle secret to save Carly, totally ignorant of Sonny in Nixon Falls.

Who scheduled this to troll the 9 minths! 9 months! crowd?

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Daisy said:

i find it interesting that they never show repeats from when like the 90s or even early 2000s or something. it's always like. well. last year.

Barely. This repeat was from NINE months ago.

1 hour ago, seasons said:

I hope they address Thanksgiving on Monday. The Q's need their pizza! 

I'm not sure how happy Thanksgiving is going to be for the Qs. Monica more specifically. One son comes back the other one is missing. Drew is definitely a trade-up, but still, Borg is missing and Monica loved his dumbass.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Daisy said:

i find it interesting that they never show repeats from when like the 90s or even early 2000s or something. it's always like. well. last year.

Because then they will have to pay for all those actors that are no longer on the show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Hi! Longtime lurker.  Hate me if you want but I am all about when Carly finds about about Sonny & Nina after losing Jason going all Hell Fire & Brimstone on everyone.

Getting Sonny back right after she was about to finally have Jason then to lose Jason & find out about Sonny lying to her all this time she is going to go off the deep end & I want to see it. Jason would have been the only one to be able to talk sense into her when she found out about Sonny & Ninas NF "love" but with him gone no one will be able to stop her. I admittedly like LW as an actress though. 

• Love 6

The writers are trolling us with the inability to kill Peter August. This has passed ridiculous and moved into unbelievable territory. I’m sick of being insulted by this nonsense. Have a tad of respect for your viewers, writers!

• Love 13

Ok so now we've got Thanksgiving covered, I guess the Nurse's Ball will be in December? 

Web was saying "in the fall", but November is pretty much over but then we move into Port Charles Christmas and New Years. Then I read something about when Peter returns (but I don't see the connection to the NB and Peter).

Meh, maybe just skip it. Too bad though. I love the NB. 

And also Chase is the most perfect specimen of a man I have ever seen. Holy smokes! 🔥

Edited by seasons
  • Love 4

According to Port Charles standards, Sonny is "lying" to Carly about his thing with Nina in NF.  

This story with Chase claiming to the father is frustrating.  Why not tell Valentine the whole story - he would be a lot less angry than he is.  Though that would make him wonder where Brooklyn's baby is, so she'd have to tell him that part, too.  I don't even recall why they bothered, then, to tell Valentine he is not the father.  

IMO the total reveal would be better than including this stage where Chase is the father. 

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, Kim0820 said:

According to Port Charles standards, Sonny is "lying" to Carly about his thing with Nina in NF.  

This story with Chase claiming to the father is frustrating.  Why not tell Valentine the whole story - he would be a lot less angry than he is.  Though that would make him wonder where Brooklyn's baby is, so she'd have to tell him that part, too.  I don't even recall why they bothered, then, to tell Valentine he is not the father.  

IMO the total reveal would be better than including this stage where Chase is the father. 

Maybe Carly can have Sonny arrested for fraud for not telling her.  That’s how it works in PC, right?

They told Valentin he wasn’t the father because Gladys was going to spill the truth, so BL was backed into a corner.  Chase saving the day was spur of the moment.  Maybe if he hadn’t barged in Brook would’ve told him everything, but of course we can’t have that.  On a show where Peter is still breathing, I expect this stupid lie to linger long passed it’s expiration date.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

On a show where Peter is still breathing, I expect this stupid lie to linger long passed it’s expiration date.

It will be just long enough for Chase and BL to fall in love, sleep together and for her to get pregnant for realsies this time.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Maybe Carly can have Sonny arrested for fraud for not telling her.  That’s how it works in PC, right?

They told Valentin he wasn’t the father because Gladys was going to spill the truth, so BL was backed into a corner.  Chase saving the day was spur of the moment.  Maybe if he hadn’t barged in Brook would’ve told him everything, but of course we can’t have that.  On a show where Peter is still breathing, I expect this stupid lie to linger long passed it’s expiration date.

OH, thank you!   I remember now.  That shows how entertained I am by Gladys!   

When Valentine finally learns the whole truth, he'll be even madder at Brook. He could offer Maxie to act as father, when he finds out Peter is the actual father, hopefully meaning Peter is really dead, though we can't put it past show to have a Peter vs. Valentine arc.

On 11/24/2021 at 2:33 PM, Bringonthedrama said:

Once the writers decided the bar was a plausible way to get Phyllis to PC, I’m sure they forgot all about Kristina (who?). Maybe she moved in with Lucas and got a job at the Floating Rib.

On 11/24/2021 at 2:33 PM, Bringonthedrama said:

Her teary conversation with Dante sounded like she only vaguely knows who Leo is as she thought about her memories of her late foster brother. 

Sam’s regular conversations sound like she just woke up from a nap. Sam’s teary conversations sound like she just woke up from surgery (and is still partially anesthetized). 

The thought of Dante and Drew fighting over this zombie is just hilarious to me. The only way I’d want to see a triangle with these three is if it ends with Drew and Dante together. Which, let’s be real, would be the sensible choice for both of them.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Surprisingly I liked the scenes with Sonny, Carly, Brando, and Gladys. Sonny didn’t make it all about him and Carly was good with getting Gladys to give Brando some space. Hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day. 

Olivia was woman enough to apologize to Austin and take responsibility. That’s a tough thing to do so I have to give her some credit for that. 

• Love 3